Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by mufc1959 »

I only skim/scrolled through all that but even so my brain hurts.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I guess he's had some kind of breakdown.
You'd think that, but the first were bank website was pretty much this. If one of the cogs has come loose I'm going to suggest it happened a while ago and we've been watching the machine spin out of control for quite a while.
Peter sounds alike he's losing it.

He sounds like one of those freemen who upon their conviction in open court stand in amazement and demand that the bailiff arrest the judge. Then upon being hauled out of the court room and back to his cell the freeman shouts that the "traitorous judge" of the "fiction court" will pay when the people rise up.

At the practical level POE is between a rock and a hard place.

On one side Peter has credit card companies, businesses, banks and local governments who have come to see him as a criminal annoyance. On the other side are the angry WeRe bank costumers who have realized they were sold a hopelessly useless product by a crazy man who still has their promissory notes.

Since WeRe clients are out real money and are being treated like anybody else who passes bad checks they don't seem to be showing the usual freeman forbearance towards the guru who led them astray.
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

Reading the madness I can almost see the shape of why people can believe in it.
You have to understand things to be able to see the difference between this stuff and the things that come from the bank of England and government. If you don't they could almost be the same thing.

as an example Q.E. Where the bank of England creates from nothing a pile of cash value and uses it to buy a pile of government promissory notes (aka gilts) that had been sold previously.
The purchase of these notes is intended to take debt out of the economy by having the previous holders of the gilts purchase other assets and hence increase investment and growth.
So by creating excess magic money and saying the magic words we make everyone better off.
( I know some people also think this is Fraud but it's not the sort that the central bankers are going to get locked up for!!)

What's the actual difference between that and what WeRe bank is saying it's doing ?, could you explain why one is a good idea and the other is mad to a classroom full of 12 year olds ?

The 'crazy' part of this is that the WeRe bank could almost be made to work !!.

1) Form New Bank.
2) A number of people write long dated promissory notes to the newly formed bank in exchange for agreement for the bank to fund short term loan facilities to the 'investors'
3) The bank could fund the short term capital requirements either by sale of a portion of the promissory notes or by taking out loans secured on the notes.
4) Bank operating funds and funds to repay any loans are generated by investing excess cash from sales of promissory notes.

Now it probably would not work, but it's at least feasible, and could be done legally, this is actually not a million miles from what happened around 2005 - 2008 by the established banks (sub prime) which after the event everyone could see was a completely mad thing to do but a lot smarter people than PofE's followers got taken in by the sub prime crash.

Not saying its not all quite mad (it is) but it's easy to say the people being taken in by this are total idiots and in fact you don't have to be a total idiot to be taken in by this sort of advanced crazy talk.

If you forget for a minute the fact that this was very badly run, and just look at the principals it's not completely easy to see it's a fraud and could never work, and if you are also in debt, really WANT to believe and not very familiar with banking it almost seems like a sure thing :-)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Doesn't look like everyone is falling for Peter's latest attempts

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:Doesn't look like everyone is falling for Peter's latest attempts

Nice one, looks like the troops are getting restless
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

timcurgenven1 wrote:The Reason Peter has been quiet is because he has spent time writing this rubbish ...
Gosh, yes, that's a wonderful piece of junk. We've seen most of it before. We can't disagree, of course, or we'll be hauled up in front of his personal court. Ha!

As always, he confuses loads of legislation, getting most of it wrong. For example, fraud is not the same as forgery.

I don't recall Peter previously claiming that:
Peter wrote:WeRe Bank cheques are in fact CERTIFIED CHEQUES! ... Thus, a certified check cannot "bounce", and, in this manner, its liquidity is similar to cash, absent failure of the bank or illegal act (such as the funds being based on a fraudulent loan, at which point the check will be disavowed).
Peter's cheques aren't certified by anyone other than Peter. He says he won't pay them, so of course his cheques bounce.
Peter wrote:WeRe Bank nor the ReMember is not cheating or passing off anything as anything it is NOT.
Peter claims that his cheques will clear debts, that payees are obliged to accept them in settlement of debts even though the cheques will never get paid. This is a lie.
Peter wrote:The instruments issued by WeRe Bank all comply with the tenure and interpretation of the Bills of Exchange Act 1882
This is a bare-faced lie. The BoE Act 1882 talks repeatedly about the drawee bank paying the amount on the cheque. Peter says he won't. When a drawee bank issues its customers with cheques but will never pay the amounts on those cheques, there really isn't any part of the BoE 1882 that is "complied" with.
Peter wrote:This law is referred to as common law and you will see that, for example, in the 1997 International Convention on Bills of Exchange and Promissory Notes, both the draft legislation as well as the enacted refers to Common Law as the fundamental platform for all dealings.
The "United Nations Convention on International Bills of Exchange and International Promissory Notes" is 1988 not 1997. It isn't enacted anywhere in the world. It needs to be ratified by ten states, but only five have. It doesn't mention Common Law at all. If it is ever enacted, it won't apply to cheques.

LocalResident wrote:Reading the madness I can almost see the shape of why people can believe in it.
You have to understand things to be able to see the difference between this stuff and the things that come from the bank of England and government. If you don't they could almost be the same thing.
Yeah, almost, sort of. Peter claims to have a law degree but misquotes and tells untruths about law. He pretends to run a bank but tells untruths about how banks work. He claims he can invent his own currency (true) and he declares it to be worth so much sterling (he can declare anything he wants but this doesn't make it true) and he claims that debtors are obliged to accept it at his declared conversion rate (totally false, as only a little of thinking should convince anyone).
LocalResident wrote:The 'crazy' part of this is that the WeRe bank could almost be made to work !!. [... etc]
Yeah, Kind of. Sort of. WeRe Bank can create as any Re units as it wants, give them away or sell them or lend them or trade them or buy them, no problem. It could do many things that might or might not be good ideas. But the only thing that his customers want, to "pay" sterling bills in Re units so they don't need to pay in sterling, isn't something that he can deliver.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

LocalResident wrote:Reading the madness I can almost see the shape of why people can believe in it.

as an example Q.E. Where the bank of England creates from nothing a pile of cash value and uses it to buy a pile of government promissory notes (aka gilts) that had been sold previously.
The purchase of these notes is intended to take debt out of the economy by having the previous holders of the gilts purchase other assets and hence increase investment and growth.
So by creating excess magic money and saying the magic words we make everyone better off.
( I know some people also think this is Fraud but it's not the sort that the central bankers are going to get locked up for!!)

What's the actual difference between that and what WeRe bank is saying it's doing ?, could you explain why one is a good idea and the other is mad to a classroom full of 12 year olds ?

The 'crazy' part of this is that the WeRe bank could almost be made to work !!.

1) Form New Bank.
2) A number of people write long dated promissory notes to the newly formed bank in exchange for agreement for the bank to fund short term loan facilities to the 'investors'
3) The bank could fund the short term capital requirements either by sale of a portion of the promissory notes or by taking out loans secured on the notes.
4) Bank operating funds and funds to repay any loans are generated by investing excess cash from sales of promissory notes.

Now it probably would not work, but it's at least feasible, and could be done legally, this is actually not a million miles from what happened around 2005 - 2008 by the established banks (sub prime) which after the event everyone could see was a completely mad thing to do but a lot smarter people than PofE's followers got taken in by the sub prime crash.

Not saying its not all quite mad (it is) but it's easy to say the people being taken in by this are total idiots and in fact you don't have to be a total idiot to be taken in by this sort of advanced crazy talk.

If you forget for a minute the fact that this was very badly run, and just look at the principals it's not completely easy to see it's a fraud and could never work, and if you are also in debt, really WANT to believe and not very familiar with banking it almost seems like a sure thing :-)
You are correct about QE. Also, I used to scoff at freeman's claims that money is created out of thin air when you take out a loan, until I watched a Bank of England video called "creation of money in the modern economy" which admits that that is precisely what happens !
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Oh dear, those members don't like criticism. I love the causing trouble bit, what they mean is they don't like challanging questions.
Membership here should have been stricter, there are at least two quatloos members here causing trouble.

If we are so looney as they say then why are they so interested in our operations? Why are they so intent in causing trouble here?

One of them have posted the above post on quatloos site, and is having a schizophrenic conversation that it is all falling apart here, it looks like the idiot wrote this post then posted it on his site as if someone else did it :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

In that gibberish PoE wrote:
THEN YOU WILL BE DRAGGED BEFORE A COURT, A COMMON LAND LAW COURT OF RECORD
Law courts on common land? Does he intend to hold court hearings in the open air amongst some grazing cows?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Oh dear, those members don't like criticism. I love the causing trouble bit, what they mean is they don't like challanging questions.
Membership here should have been stricter, there are at least two quatloos members here causing trouble.

If we are so looney as they say then why are they so interested in our operations? Why are they so intent in causing trouble here?

One of them have posted the above post on quatloos site, and is having a schizophrenic conversation that it is all falling apart here, it looks like the idiot wrote this post then posted it on his site as if someone else did it :lol:

I didn't think anyone from here actually posts on that forum, I know we have someone who provides us with updates, but I don't believe they post. I guess anyone doubting PoE must be from here...

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

NYGman wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Oh dear, those members don't like criticism. I love the causing trouble bit, what they mean is they don't like challanging questions.

I didn't think anyone from here actually posts on that forum, I know we have someone who provides us with updates, but I don't believe they post. I guess anyone doubting PoE must be from here...
Yes I post on there sometimes
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Yes I post on there sometimes
I stand corrected...

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

timcurgenven1 wrote:The Reason Peter has been quiet is because he has spent time writing this rubbish, sorry its rather long!!m taken straight of their forum,its called his bank-response-rebuttall

Issued by Peter of England on behalf of WeRe Bank and Re-movement, 25th July 2015, Manchester, England

THIS COMMUNICATION IS THE OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REBUTTAL TO ANY BANK REPRESENTATIVE, CROWN OFFICIAL, JUDGE, MAGISTRATE, HMRC, IRS,CLEARING DEPARTMENT, BAILLIFF, SHERRIFF or OTHER LEGAL DEPARTMENT [INCLUDING THE CPS, FBI,FOR REFUSING to PROCESS a WeRe Bank cheque ........
Well, that all seems perfectly sensible. I'm sure the payments office at Todmorden Council will find it reassuring.... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

You will never be able to convince the brain washed Were'ers... I am a member there but never post.. Just log in every day, to see the lastest comedy of errors
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I think peter should come on here and do a q n a session.....
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:The Reason Peter has been quiet is because he has spent time writing this rubbish, sorry its rather long!!m taken straight of their forum,its called his bank-response-rebuttall

Issued by Peter of England on behalf of WeRe Bank and Re-movement, 25th July 2015, Manchester, England

THIS COMMUNICATION IS THE OFFICIAL RESPONSE AND REBUTTAL TO ANY BANK REPRESENTATIVE, CROWN OFFICIAL, JUDGE, MAGISTRATE, HMRC, IRS,CLEARING DEPARTMENT, BAILLIFF, SHERRIFF or OTHER LEGAL DEPARTMENT [INCLUDING THE CPS, FBI,FOR REFUSING to PROCESS a WeRe Bank cheque ........
Well, that all seems perfectly sensible. I'm sure the payments office at Todmorden Council will find it reassuring.... :haha:
Well it's todmorden.... Nothing would surprise me ;) :snicker:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:I guess he's had some kind of breakdown.
Think there is definitely something going on.
Anybody know what he did in the forces? Being charitable, could he have post traumatic stress disorder?
Surely his clientele will shake their head and walk away from this man who is either very ill indeed or just a complete fruit loop? Won't they?
On the bottom of an e-mail to the Daily Telegraph he uses the post nominal LL.B RC (I make no comment on these) and says he studied law at Liverpool University graduating in 1981 following which he did a 3 year short service commission in the British Army. Time frame suggests it is entirely probable if he was in a front line Regiment he would have seen service in Northern Ireland and possibly the Falklands Conflict in 1982, so PTSD would certainly be a possibility.

I will bet though he joined Army Legal Services and didn't go anywhere other than to carry the suitcase of someone much more important than him. I might do some digging later.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

timcurgenven1 wrote:I think peter should come on here and do a q n a session.....
He won't be doing that anytime soon as he is having Quatloos "dealt with as we speak". So in his tiny mind we are gone, finished,kaput and are no more.
It's a bit like the "unicorn" that is "Special Police Investigation looking into court fraud" concerning Crawford's case. I wonder how that's coming along?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:I think peter should come on here and do a q n a session.....
He won't be doing that anytime soon as he is having Quatloos "dealt with as we speak". So in his tiny mind we are gone, finished,kaput and are no more.
It's a bit like the "unicorn" that is "Special Police Investigation looking into court fraud" concerning Crawford's case. I wonder how that's coming along?
Talking of being dealt with, why has this madness not been dealt with? He must have made a pretty penny out of this if his claimed membership figures are correct. I can't imagine he has been spoken to in any official capacity though about his scheme, hence he feels safe enough to launch this latest tirade full of meaningless blah blah blah and containing ever more dire threats toward people and groups who disagree with his scheme. I get the impression he is mainly trying to sit very firmly on his own "customers" who are starting to get more than a little restless. Mad as a box of frogs maybe but not stupid enough not to know what might happen if they want there money back and Peter being Peter refuses to give it back because it does not exist or some such rubbish.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

littleFred wrote:Yeah, almost, sort of. Peter claims to have a law degree but misquotes and tells untruths about law. He pretends to run a bank but tells untruths about how banks work. He claims he can invent his own currency (true) and he declares it to be worth so much sterling (he can declare anything he wants but this doesn't make it true) and he claims that debtors are obliged to accept it at his declared conversion rate (totally false, as only a little of thinking should convince anyone).
The bank of England has been "lying" for a long time about how banks work, they recently started telling the truth, and its a lot closer to what PofE is saying than the old story was.

At the end of the day 99% of how banks work is about confidence in the banks, if the confidence goes then the banks die very quickly (look at Greece at the moment, UK/US in 2008), PofE is not very good but I could see almost the same message being taken up by someone more competent and it could cause a revolution.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -austerity
http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publicat ... 14q102.pdf
Last edited by LocalResident on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:46 am, edited 3 times in total.