Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

timcurgenven1 wrote:I want to see this video where he threatens quatloos
I'm not sure it was a video. According to this it was from a post on his Facebook page:
viewtopic.php?p=189839#p189839
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I'm not sure it was a video. According to this it was from a post on his Facebook page:
I still would like to know how he intends to accomplish this. I note no difference yet, perhaps we should start roll calls lest one of us should be kidnapped and dragged to his common land court in a field full of cows. Mad ones of course, Peter would feel right at home.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
LocalResident wrote:
The base issue is that actually PofE is not doing anything that the mainstream banking industry has not done before,
I am not aware of any mainstream bank that has refused to accept payment for bank fees from its customers in the currency the bank creates.
The Wir Bank while perhaps not one of the Majors is an accepted banking system which has existed since 1929 and has aa asset base of over 4 billion only allows purchase of membership in Swiss Franks (CHF) not it's own currency (WIR). http://www.wir.ch/de/privatkunden/stammanteile/

The Bristol pound is a local currency in Avon and the scheme has significant restrictions on the ability to exchange bristol pounds for stirling.
Bristol Pounds can only be exchanged back into pounds sterling via an electronic Bristol Pound account. There is no fee for doing this.[22] Paper Bristol Pounds cannot be directly exchanged back to sterling unless deposited into an electronic account and then converted back from there. Technically, the notes are vouchers and the first issue of the paper Bristol Pounds also have an expiry date (30/9/15). The Bank of England acknowledges the existence and role of local currencies.[23]
Of course these are both 'Real' and I have very large doubts that PofE had any intention at all of actually trying to set up a real functioning system of any sort but there existence and rules do blur the lines of what is possible with 'money' and banking that make it difficult for people not very familiar with banking to be able to decide what is real and what is a fraud, althhouge there was a number of fairly large clues in the PofE WeRe bank I have to admit.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

LocalResident wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
LocalResident wrote:
The base issue is that actually PofE is not doing anything that the mainstream banking industry has not done before,
I am not aware of any mainstream bank that has refused to accept payment for bank fees from its customers in the currency the bank creates.
The Wir Bank while perhaps not one of the Majors is an accepted banking system which has existed since 1929 and has aa asset base of over 4 billion only allows purchase of membership in Swiss Franks (CHF) not it's own currency (WIR). http://www.wir.ch/de/privatkunden/stammanteile/
Peter was asked about this very point on one of the early Weird Bank meeting videos, his answer was along the lines of the banking system has further evolved and things are tweaked along the the way, but he took about 20 minutes to say it making sure to promote his own bank whilst doing so.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

There is a video upthread & it's also on utube towards & the back end of a long boring video of one of the WeRe Bank meetings where Peter spouts utter shite for 3hrs.

I looked before but lost patience listening to the idiot, but , in it he states "quatloos is being blown to all 4 corners of the earth" or something along those lines. Another sov/cit theory thrown in there - the earth is now flat & square. :shrug:
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

LocalResident wrote:
Essentially the Bank of England/ The government do not control money supply at all, all they control are interest rates.
Money supply is essentially unlimited and is constrained only by the ammount people are willing to borrow not the amount the bank is willing to create/lend.

And of course, "Control interest rates" is a bit of an issue at the moment, ask Tom Hayes about how the bank of England controls LIBOR for example....

So yes, it really IS that simple, money can (and is) created out of nothing by people sitting at computers.

http://www.bankofengland.co.uk/publicat ... 14q102.pdf

Scary world we live in.
There are a lot of checks and balances in place that make it much less scary. I'm sure our banking system in Canada is quite a bit different from England, but several of these checks and balances will be similar, and will prevent the banks from creating an unlimited amount of money.
  1. Banks are regulated and have to operate according to those regulations.
  2. Banks are in business to make money, and like any business, they have to remain viable. i.e. they have to be able to pay their debts (to the Central Bank, and their customers who have saved and made deposits).
  3. When the bank loans someone money, they generally won't loan out more than they feel that person can afford to repay. In today's economy, this is one of the scary points as, if interest rates rise, people that are able to pay off their loans at the low rates may not be able to pay them off at higher rates.
  4. When a person takes out a large loan to pay for a house (mortgage) or new car, the purchased item will generally be put up as collateral for the loan. In order to borrow a large amount of money, there has to be something of equivalent value to purchase, so the money supply is, to a large extent, related to the growth of the economy. This is also a little scary if a housing bubble breaks since the assets backing up the loans become worth much less than the loans
  5. When a mortgage is obtained to purchase a house, the money is transferred to the account of the seller, who in most cases, uses that money to pay back what is owing on their mortgage (or loans used to build the house), and once again reduces the overall amount of money in circulation to match the growth in the economy.
There are huge differences between how the banks work and what PoE is doing or what many of the ridiculous youtube videos demonstrate.

Yes, money is "created" when you sign a mortgage or promissory note.
Yes, the banks can sell these mortgages and promissory notes to other banks BUT these promissory notes do have value because there are assets to back them up. Depending on the "level of risk" associated with the promissory note, banks may get more or less than face value for the promissory note if it is sold.
No, you can't pay for things like your utility bill with a promissory note (a promise to pay) because
  1. no-one is required to accept a promissory note as payment (they are not legal tender)
  2. there is no asset backing up your promissory note, so it has no value if you don't pay
  3. FMOTL who attempt this have no intention/means of actually paying in the future.
The creation of money is a complex thing. Trying to illustrate the process, regulations, etc. in a youtube video or a 14 page report is going leave a lot of gaps. The current situation is a little scary, but the risks today aren't that much different than those in the past.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
He has talked about us on a video though. He even quoted the thread title so I know he's read it. Can't remember if he went on to threaten us in it. It wasn't like the Fab Four video though, so nobody was name checked, not even Bones.
Warning may contain traces of nut
LocalResident
Swabby
Swabby

Post by LocalResident »

ontobserver wrote:
--- Lots of good correct points made ----

The creation of money is a complex thing. Trying to illustrate the process, regulations, etc. in a youtube video or a 14 page report is going leave a lot of gaps. The current situation is a little scary, but the risks today aren't that much different than those in the past.
I think the largest risk at present is the complexity which todays financial institutions have put into the process.
Bit by Bit a very complex and interlinked system has been created with almost no overall design, each additional part created to meet an immediate need of one or more groups.

The system has lots of unintended consequences even in the situation where all players are benign and working for a common good. In the situation where many (most) players are working for short term personal gain the system is very un-stable. I think there is a significant possibility of a total financial collapse within my lifetime (and I am not a young man!!)

The risks today are very different from risks of the past due to this complexity and interlinking, and to the fact that increased communications speed and transaction speed means that problems/crashes can happen at a rate which causes them to be complete before anyone can understand the cause.

Has there been any previous age where someone such as Mr. Navinder Singh Sarao in his parents back room could cause the Dow Jones Average to have it's largest recorded fall ever ?

The system is so complex it took the regulators 5 years to work out what had actually happened (or make a best guess) and blame the bedroom trader for the crash.

I think today's risks are VERY VERY different from those of the past.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I noticed that, in Peter's long, nonsensical rant, he referred to the RICO statute. Does the UK have a statute with those initials, or is he, like many sovereign citizens, referring to US statutes, as if they apply in the UK.

The US RICO statute, for our British friends who might not be familiar with it, stands for Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization act. It is a law enacted to attempt to crack down on organized crime groups, but has found other uses as well.

Many sovereign citizens or anti-tax groups in Canada and the UK commonly claim all sorts of things, under the Uniform Commercial Code, which is a model law proposed by business groups and passed by all 50 states, with only minor changes. It has no legal effect anywhere but the US.
ontobserver
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ontobserver »

LocalResident wrote:
ontobserver wrote:
--- Lots of good correct points made ----

I think the largest risk at present is the complexity which todays financial institutions have put into the process.
Bit by Bit a very complex and interlinked system has been created with almost no overall design, each additional part created to meet an immediate need of one or more groups.

The system has lots of unintended consequences even in the situation where all players are benign and working for a common good. In the situation where many (most) players are working for short term personal gain the system is very un-stable. I think there is a significant possibility of a total financial collapse within my lifetime (and I am not a young man!!)

The risks today are very different from risks of the past due to this complexity and interlinking, and to the fact that increased communications speed and transaction speed means that problems/crashes can happen at a rate which causes them to be complete before anyone can understand the cause.

Has there been any previous age where someone such as Mr. Navinder Singh Sarao in his parents back room could cause the Dow Jones Average to have it's largest recorded fall ever ?

The system is so complex it took the regulators 5 years to work out what had actually happened (or make a best guess) and blame the bedroom trader for the crash.

I think today's risks are VERY VERY different from those of the past.
I was speaking strictly about the risks in the way money is created today vs in the past. I agree there are a lot of risks within the financial system/economy that didn't exist years ago, but to a large degree, the increase in money supply is related to economic growth as it has been for a long time.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

noblepa wrote:Does the UK have a statute with those initials, or is he, like many sovereign citizens, referring to US statutes, as if they apply in the UK.
We don't have RICO. We have access to similar legal paths, but not called RICO.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

noblepa wrote:... he referred to the RICO statute. Does the UK have a statute with those initials ...
No, we don't.

Peter has published an even rantier rant that seems entirely based on US law. I don't know US law, but nor can I see what points (if any) Peter is trying to make. Rather than copy-paste the text, I'd prefer to upload the PDF to a free anonymous service. I'd welcome suggested places for this.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote: Peter has published an even rantier rant that seems entirely based on US law.
I'd be interested to read that because I have history on both sides of the pond so a little "forensic analysis" would soon point to his sources and influence.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Two documents. For each one, click on the link and follow download instructions, if you can get through the captcha.

The first has already been copy-pasted upthread by timcurgenven1. Here is the ".docx" file. I think the variety of fonts, colour, underlining and so on make it look much prettier than the plain text.

http://www.filedropper.com/bankresponserebuttal

The second is much drabber. Only one font, almost no colour, enlivened only by bold and underlining. Fifteen pages quoting UCC, US case law, and other stuff to support Peter's point that ... well, I have no idea what point he is making. Perhaps it is all copy-pasta from elsewhere.

http://www.filedropper.com/page7interna ... nitionbank
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote:Two documents. For each one, click on the link and follow download instructions, if you can get through the captcha.

The first has already been copy-pasted upthread by timcurgenven1. Here is the ".docx" file. I think the variety of fonts, colour, underlining and so on make it look much prettier than the plain text.

http://www.filedropper.com/bankresponserebuttal

The second is much drabber. Only one font, almost no colour, enlivened only by bold and underlining. Fifteen pages quoting UCC, US case law, and other stuff to support Peter's point that ... well, I have no idea what point he is making. Perhaps it is all copy-pasta from elsewhere.

http://www.filedropper.com/page7interna ... nitionbank
http://freedom-school.com/bonds/interna ... change.pdf

Snap!

Plain copy and paste from the internet
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Well found! That site, http://freedom-school.com/ , seems to be a massive collection of SovCit woo. Exactly the right sort of material to spice-up Peter's junk.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
I definately seen a video rumple. It may well have been a video posted here from FB.
I just punched it the search and found what I belive was the first reference to it from Bones >
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10218&p=189839&hil ... ak#p189839
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote:Well found! That site, http://freedom-school.com/ , seems to be a massive collection of SovCit woo. Exactly the right sort of material to spice-up Peter's junk.
These things are all intertwined.

That sites connected to Stewart Rhodes Oath Keepers which in turn has had connections with all sorts of whacky cults and cliques.

It goes right into the mainstream over there.

I can even name you a former congressman who supported the tax protester arm until he lost his bottle and informed on them all and he was getting funding from a billionaire corporation owner who was pushing agendas and stirring all the woo up just to try and pressure the government to lower his tax bill.

He never cared that people went to jail for it, and worse...
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

There is this reference to "Quatloos being taken care of" posted over on Goofsville by the banks avid promoter bertiebert way back in May.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/s ... %5B0%5D=10
new WeRe bank website due to open on Monday 18th May
by bertiebert » Sat May 16, 2015 8:48 am
Good News!
Over the past week I have had calls from Barclay's, HSBC and HSBC legal Department, Nat West, Chyrsler Canada, as wellas the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Clydesdale bank and MBNA and other mortgage companies asking how they should clear the cheques and how WeRe operating and managing to clear our own cheques! Needless to say they are practically idiotic with their understanding and knowledge of their own business model.
WeRe still very much alive and growing and I have made some tremendous inroads into the "cartel's pie!" since the website got taken down.
By Monday 18th May 2015 WeRe Bank will be online again and the site will be located at http://www.werebank.com
Peter of England will have a Twitter feed too - the address will be posted soon. (see below).
The requirements for monthly membership to Re-Movement have had to be changed for all new members joining Re-Movement as from the 20th May 2015 as both PayPal and my bank accounts have been taken down by "hostile agencies - cheques will still be available but we may have to limit the quantity going out due to demand.
We cannot make refunds via payPal as we have no longer access to the account and payPal refuse to speak with me.
The same is true of Nationwide Building Society who claim they have no idea who has authorised the seizing of my "personar" account! Hmmm!
All members who JOINED in April, in effect since launch, will be asked to make their next monthly payment in a Brand New format - soon to be announced.
We will announce this new payment method via the website as well as on FB and YouTube athttp://www.youtube.com/c/peterofengland over the week end - 17/18th may 2015.
For your information a new clearing system to rival SWIFT has been set up and we also have facility to clear now in the Russian Ruble as well as the Chinese Yuan Renminbi
The Quatloos crowd are being taken care of as we speak and will be soon blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud!

Karma, karma...ain't it a bitch!!
Thanks for your support - we will make it worth your wait.
Peter of England
Last edited by bertiebert on Sat May 16, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Bertie's posting was, of course, a copy-paste of Peter's posting to his FB page on the same date. See upthread.