Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by exiledscouser »

I believe he has found the perfect solution to his funding crisis.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 7466324025
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

A couple of thoughts, when it comes to a new payment provider/facilitator Peter is going to look for the one that takes the smallest cut. I'm surprised he hasn't asked for Western Union cash payments, sent to his forwarding box in Manchester. That would be the hardest method for the authorities to stop (it is a favoured method of 419 groups for a reason).

I suppose that Peter is probably looking for something that lets him keep more of the money, he did require that his customers lie to PayPal and claim they were sending the money as a friends and family gift rather than be honest. Whatever payment method he chooses though, I have a feeling anyone subbing for a third month may be asked to make their payments in a delivery of cigarettes to Peter's new prison pad.

I do wonder what his plan for dealing with us is though, I mean it's pretty clear we've gotten under his skin, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but not even blown to one corner of the earth, much less all four.
Warning may contain traces of nut
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Spotted this on the PoE facebook page;

Peter Of England: We cleared it via "bank ledger" or "cheque book money accounting". If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else. This somewhere else is on the accounting books of the Payees bank. They have the possibility NOW of entering the credit on their books. ReMember - the ease with which the banks create money Repels the mind!!

:haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

GaryBale wrote:Spotted this on the PoE facebook page;

Peter Of England: We cleared it via "bank ledger" or "cheque book money accounting". If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else. This somewhere else is on the accounting books of the Payees bank. They have the possibility NOW of entering the credit on their books. ReMember - the ease with which the banks create money Repels the mind!!

Yep... I challenged him on that and got swiftly banned and deleted for my trouble. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

I had an old bank ledger in the attic. I've retrieved it and debited it to the tune of £100,000. I'll be taking it to Nat West on Monday to ask that they credit my business account.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

I had to check the PoE page just to check what you have posted was there

Where does Peter get this all form ? :brickwall:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote: I do wonder what his plan for dealing with us is though, I mean it's pretty clear we've gotten under his skin, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside but not even blown to one corner of the earth, much less all four.
I find it interesting that faced with a boat load of practical problems involved in making the WeRe bank functional, Peter has decided to start a PR effort against Quatloosians.

I suspect the challenges involved in getting WeRe checks cleared have overwhelmed Peter and his days are reduced to fooling WeRe bank clients by telling them all the ways WeRe checks might/could/sorta/should be cleared.

If the WeRe bank effort has been reduced to a constant effort to mollify its clients it makes sense for Peter to be concerned about a group that tirelessly points out the folly of his monopoly money bank.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PoE fantasised:
If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else.
That "somewhere else" is the gap between Peter's ears.
The man is a complete and utter idiot.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

arayder wrote:
I find it interesting that faced with a boat load of practical problems involved in making the WeRe bank functional, Peter has decided to start a PR effort against Quatloosians.
I suspect Peter's motivation for a PR campaign against us is simple, he can't ReSolve the practical problems with WeRe, to do so would ReQuire ReAl funds, but he can sit in a corner and call us all meanies for pointing that out. Which is sort of what he is doing.

I also just noticed this on his facebook, which seems to be descending into full blown whackadoodle.
Petey wrote:HeRe We Come!
A message to the shills and "brain stem" removed morons wearing their red, white and blue boxers arguing for the retention of global financial slavery, monarchy and devolution of the species - we know your lack-of-mind-set and WeRe Coming to help...! Help you get out of here: Watch and Enjoy - The ET component is now Engaged.....most firmly.
To supporters of WeRe and Re then please see this for what it is a most firm critique of the "satanic, Baal worshiping Banking Babylonian Slavery Agenda exposed and brought down by MIND!
You know when someone suggested sending the guy Pete's been dealing with at the CIBC a link to this thread, might also want to throw him a link to Pete's facebook. He shouldn't miss out on this level of teh crazies.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Poe on Facebook...
PHASE II WeRe Bank about to begin.

It's time to mourn The Death of Money - This is the year.
WeRe going to be encouraging you now to IMMEDIATELY JETTISON your fiat currency and BUY into ReAL money while your "worthless" pieces of paper still have the illusion of worth.
Because "PHASE I" has been such a runaway success :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:PoE fantasised:
If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else.
That "somewhere else" is the gap between Peter's ears.
The man is a complete and utter idiot.
Not sure there's anything positive in the gap between Pete's ears. Think he's confused Accounting with Newtons third law.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hey can we cut Peter some slack ? Clearly he been so busy with WeRe bank he has not had time to go the chemist and has run out of his medication :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I wonder if he really believes this - that modern finance is just moving numbers around, so if you have 'some numbers' you can join the game. Maybe he does, or maybe he just thinks the sheeple are stupid enough to believe it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It is a common delusion among Sov's. Sort of linked to the idea that Banks create money when you sign up for a mortgage. Peter wants to be in on this money creation racket and his plan seems to be:

1: Pretend to be a bank and imagine some numbers.
2: ??????
3: Profit

The man doesn't have a clue how banks operate or how money is moved or even what money is and yet idiots still want to join his bank.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've just debited my WeWe account and credited Tom Crawford's account so I now own his house.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Darren Clarke asks:
Darren Clarke so no money actually changes hands then, just the book says your have paid it
2 hrs
PoE responds with:
Peter Of England That's it - you got it! 97% of all global financial trade is "monetary unit of account!" Less than 1% is CASH or "legal tender"
Peter admits he is not transferring any money. No money changes hands. So, that begs the question: If Peter can do this with no money changing hands.....why does he need his customers to send him a promissory note? It's redundant.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter Of England wrote:A message to the shills and "brain stem" removed morons wearing their red, white and blue boxers arguing for the retention of global financial slavery, monarchy and devolution of the species - we know your lack-of-mind-set and WeRe Coming to help...! Help you get out of here: Watch and Enjoy - The ET component is now Engaged.....most firmly.
If this Peter's plan for dealing with Quatloos? He's going to sick his ET friends on us? Ah, okay.

Referring to the CIBC query about "how to handle and collect these funds if the items are valid."
Peter Of England wrote:We cleared it via "bank ledger" or "cheque book money accounting". If our ledger has been debited then it must have created a POSITIVE somewhere else. This somewhere else is on the accounting books of the Payees bank. They have the possibility NOW of entering the credit on their books. ReMember - the ease with which the banks create money Repels the mind!!
Ah, okay, this is Peter finally revealing how WeRe Bank "pays" the amounts on the cheques. Peter puts a negative number in a spreadsheet. The other bank puts the same number into their computer, but positive. Job done! Peter has paid the amount!

Gosh, to think all these years I've been working to earn money to pay bills, and all along I could simply have entered negative numbers into my computer without having to earn money at all. What's that, Peter? Only banks can do this? But I could create my own Bank Of Little Fred. Anyone can do it. We could have 65 million banks in the country. Yeah, that'll work.

Peter Of England wrote:PHASE II WeRe Bank about to begin.

It's time to mourn The Death of Money - This is the year.
WeRe going to be encouraging you now to IMMEDIATELY JETTISON your fiat currency and BUY into ReAL money while your "worthless" pieces of paper still have the illusion of worth.
Oh, come on Peter, now you are taking the piss. You want everyone to send you all the pound sterling they possess so you can convert it into Re? You have suckered many people into giving you £35 but now you are getting seriously greedy.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote: but not even blown to one corner of the earth, much less all four.
I have had my 6 year old grandson wetting his finger and holding it in the air since 8 am this morning. He keeps moaning his arm is tired.
Last edited by wanglepin on Sat May 16, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote: but not even blown to one corner of the earth, much less all four.
I have had my 6 grandson wetting his finger and holding it in the air since 8 am this morning. He keeps moaning his arm is tired.

https://youtu.be/xAsSbg1IyNM
Its BACK BIGGER and BETTER
SOLVE ALL YOUR WORLDLY
AND OFF WORLD
PROBLEMS.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote:

https://youtu.be/xAsSbg1IyNM
Its BACK BIGGER and BETTER
SOLVE ALL YOUR WORLDLY
AND OFF WORLD
PROBLEMS.
Doesn't quite blow me away I must say.