Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

SPIT and SWALLOW???? Peter of England has just made that s**t up!

There's no such system and, as has been pointed out, the other end of the transaction needs to be on it too. What is he actually going to do? Send a copy of his Excel spreadsheet to every cheque clearing bank in the UK at the end of each working day? :roll:

Are the GOOFers really going to fall for this?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

by bertiebert » Fri May 22, 2015 3:50 pm
SPIT or SWALLOW!
We have 2 clearing protocols:
1: SPIT: [Secure Protocol Information Transaction] or
2. SWALLOW [Secure Waygate - Allow]
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
littleFred wrote:And the suckers keep asking how to pay him.
That would be greedy suckers.

I am sure there is a joke there somewhere

Last edited by Bones on Fri May 22, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Bones wrote:

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

guilty wrote:SPIT and SWALLOW???? Peter of England has just made that s**t up!

There's no such system and, as has been pointed out, the other end of the transaction needs to be on it too. What is he actually going to do? Send a copy of his Excel spreadsheet to every cheque clearing bank in the UK at the end of each working day? :roll:

Are the GOOFers really going to fall for this?
Pretty moot now Peter has changed the goal posts and WeRe Cheques are now little more than Member to Member barter chits, still won't stop the suckers trying to pay bills though. And even though Peter now claims that is not how the cheques are supposed to be used I don't think it will protect him from fraud charges.
Bones

Post by Bones »

longdog wrote:
Bones wrote:

With his request for crowd funding for a trip to iceland and now the spit and swallow, I think Peter is seeing how far he can push these idiots, they are lapping it up

Someone please ring the clearing hotline and ask Peter if he prefers to spit or swallow
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:

I know there is but I thought I'd better not. I was going to go further and tie it to being blown to the four corners of the earth but maybe that would be going too far. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I am sure there is a joke there somewhere
Well, it certainly is the kind of question to ask of a sucker.
guilty

Post by guilty »

daltontrumbno wrote:And even though Peter now claims that is not how the cheques are supposed to be used I don't think it will protect him from fraud charges.
I'm not sure that PoE is actually claiming that. It just appears that way. Besides, there's plenty of video evidence to show that he intended the cheques to be used for £pounds and for paying off mortgages.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:

I know there is but I thought I'd better not. I was going to go further and tie it to being blown to the four corners of the earth but maybe that would be going too far. :lol:

I do have a question does anyone know if Peter has relatives in Nigeria that may be royalty?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SPIT, SWALLOW, BFUKTT, Makes me wonder where his head is. Waiting for:

SEX - SEcure X-Fer
TITS - True Interest TotalS
COCK - Count of Curent Kickback
ANAL - Automated Network ALlowance - The way you check your balance
S&M - Savings & Margin
WHIP - Worldwide Hedge In Process
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NYGman wrote:SPIT, SWALLOW, BFUKTT, Makes me wonder where his head is. Waiting for:

SEX - SEcure X-Fer
TITS - True Interest TotalS
COCK - Count of Curent Kickback
ANAL - Automated Network ALlowance - The way you check your balance
S&M - Savings & Margin
WHIP - Worldwide Hedge In Process
I am loving your work, keep it up :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
arayder wrote:If you watch a few of the youtubes in which the goodfers show up at a courthouse or gather for a protest you can pick out many of the players, including Peter of England.

Seeing these mobs pushing cops and shouting out goofier correct phrases makes me suspect the group isn't much more than a cult. These videos show behavior a lot like that of Dean Clifford's supporters during his November 2013 arrest.

Posters here sometimes ask how people can be so dense as to believe all this goodfer BS. I don't think it's about intelligence. . . .it's about socialization. Being a goodfer gives their lives meaning and explains their many failures.

For goodfers to give up on WeRe bank and go back to their "pre-awakening" lives would be to turn their backs and the thing that's made them feel complete and competent. So each time they adopt another scheme, believe another lame excuse they become more, not less, socialized to the cult.

That's why they don't come here. . .why they call people who ask simple questions "shills". . .why their forums and Facebook pages look like insane asylums.
That's a very interesting and insightful perspective. Thanks.
Yes I agree, Thank You arayder. Norm in lots of video's there is a character always wearing an old style green striped rugby shirt?. I never heard him speak but he is always right up the front. Is he a Guru? He does get around....its the shirt that sticks out . I have confidence you will know. :thinking:
What got me to thinking is that at the very end of this Youtube Peter of England walks up behind Tom Crawford and pats him on the back: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxnsCViBBV0

Peter supports Tom. Tom buys some WeRe checks. Norm is always in the crowd. . . and the circle goes on.

In these freeman/sovcit cults there is a sort of unspoken agreement that any theory, no matter how weird, isn't going to be criticized by other members of the group. This makes the cult a safe place for pseudo intellectual freemen gurus. This way Peter's WeRe bank is accepted, as are Tom's mortgage theories, as are a dozen other crazy ideas including stuff about ETs and lizard shape shifters.

You can always tell when a group is breaking up, as did Bobby Menard's old World Freeman Society, when group members start getting critical about failures and lack of progress. As soon as members start saying, "That was a bad idea!" about freeman theories it's time for the gurus and the wannabe gurus to move on.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:
daltontrumbno wrote:And even though Peter now claims that is not how the cheques are supposed to be used I don't think it will protect him from fraud charges.
I'm not sure that PoE is actually claiming that. It just appears that way. Besides, there's plenty of video evidence to show that he intended the cheques to be used for £pounds and for paying off mortgages.
The claims the cheques can be used to clear "public" debts etc are still there but hidden away in the support center FAQ's.

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/index.php

And some kind person on GOODF has provided a link to the original.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... V9q39LBzGc
Bones

Post by Bones »

Just seen this... confused ????

https://www.facebook.com/actionfraud?fref=ts

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bones wrote:Just seen this... confused ????
Well spotted. That is funny! And it really is on the Action Fraud FB page.

"Peter England" shouldn't be confused with "Peter of England", aka Alan Peter Michael Smith.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Thanks Fred, I didn't spot the missing "of"
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yeah, it's a sneaky form of ID theft, and I don't approve. Really, I don't. But I enjoyed the confusion that PE caused on PoE's FB page. That really was a guilty pleasure.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Yes I agree, Thank You arayder. Norm in lots of video's there is a character always wearing an old style green striped rugby shirt?. I never heard him speak but he is always right up the front. Is he a Guru? He does get around....its the shirt that sticks out . I have confidence you will know. :thinking:
I think I am going to struggle to live up to the level of celebrity that has been conferred on me by "Sack & Crack" (what sort of people choose that as their own nicknames?). The chap with the rugby shirt doesn't spring to mind. Is there a video that you could point me to and I'll have a look.
Now that you are a celebrity, we're going to have to give you some recognition. And given that everybody knows your name, even the goofers and weresovs, i've got the perfect way to do it.

I propose that each time you start a thread, someone respond by saying "Norm!", then ask how you're doing, to which you answer with a short quip.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

wanglepin wrote:I think Peter is unhinged. I REally do.

SWIFT versus SWALLOW (Public) Last updated Fri, May 22 2015 6:00am
WeRe Bank's Clearing Protocol:
SWALLOW
In effect this is what the criminal,usurious,clandestine war-funding, genocidal, drug and money laundering Private Banking Cartel are going to be asked to do - nay forced to do: That's either SPIT or SWALLOW!
He forgot thuggish, child molesting, satan worshipping, fascist, communist, postmodernist, cannibalistic, jewish, and quiche eating.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
wanglepin wrote:I think Peter is unhinged. I REally do.

SWIFT versus SWALLOW (Public) Last updated Fri, May 22 2015 6:00am
WeRe Bank's Clearing Protocol:
SWALLOW
In effect this is what the criminal,usurious,clandestine war-funding, genocidal, drug and money laundering Private Banking Cartel are going to be asked to do - nay forced to do: That's either SPIT or SWALLOW!
He forgot thuggish, child molesting, satan worshipping, fascist, communist, postmodernist, cannibalistic, jewish, and quiche eating.
Ok, as a moderator I'm being forced to step in yet again. If you must discuss such distasteful topics such as child molesting, cannibalism or satanic worship I will, with reluctance, allow it if it is on topic. But quiche eating is right out. Do you people have no limits to your depravity?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs