Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by longdog »

wanglepin wrote: Besides,there is the fact that all of this complete and utter shite has to be explained to these freeman cretins it gives Mark Haining Ceylon and Roger Hayes et al to give talks on "how it is done" at a cost of £10 upwards on the door.
I have on my hard-drive a 1000 page magnum opus (or magnificent octopus as Baldrick would say) that I have written* explaining the principles of the Freeman movement in great detail complete with letter templates and all that malarkey. I was going to sell it in .pdf form for £50 per go but then I remembered I don't have the morals of a snake. But it's very tempting to rip these idiots off...

* For "written" read "Cut and pasted from the internet".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I love the "dictionaries" the sov'runs punt out, particularly the Canadian versions at $50 a pop.

How about (following the Black Adder theme) I've just burned the one and only English to Freetard version by accident and only have a day to recreate it.

I'll start:

Lose. To win hands down.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Recess. To be found not guilty.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Money: Noun. (Munn-Eee)

1) Fictional unit of exchange created by a corrupt system (when owed to somebody else).

2) Unit of legal tender. US Dollar, Pound Sterling etc (when owed by somebody else).

3) Re.

Watson: Verb (What's on)

1) To get yourself jailed through your own stupidity. "He demanded to see the judge's oath of office and accused him of treason when he wouldn't produce it. The judge watsoned him for six months."
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Fraud

1) Everything they do

2) Not what you are doing or trying to do, honest.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

Hi June Clarke thx for add...
ATM all I've received is the email sent after registering...

Thank you, Mark, for signing up with Re-Movement.

To Gain access to WeRe Bank and its supporting services, you can update your registration with additional information by clinking on this private link at any time: https://www.werebank.com/were-support/records/?pid=XXXX (original masked by guilty)

Do I need a password now?
No sonny, you don't need a password, you need a brain. Delete that live link immediately. You have just given the world all your personal information.

Edited to add: I've deleted the info on the membership page to protect Mark from his own stupidity.
Last edited by guilty on Mon May 25, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Normal and wanglepin, I pretty much agree with your take on it, either gullible and/or stupid, doesn't really make too much difference as the end result is and will be the same. I can feel some sorrow for the gullible in that they are destroying their lives, but it isn't like they haven't been warned or told, so not so much. Sometimes learning has to come at the slow and painful rate, sometimes it just doesn't happen at all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

That post has given me a headache from repetitive facepalming :brickwall:
guilty

Post by guilty »

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

This is unbelievable.... :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Ah, the good old foisted unilateral agreement nonsense -
"Failure to provide the above listed evidence in the next seven (7) days will enter blah blah into a lasting tacit agreement through acquiescence to the following effect..."

It has no legal force or meaning, and if Bertie imagines it will strike fear into the CEO's heart then he is mistaken. It just shows the bank's legal department that the complainant is a blustering fool who can be ignored.

An objective person knows that he or she cannot usually be held bound in contract by simple receipt of an offer. Many OPCA foisted unilateral agreements feature language that demands its recipient respond or rebut an obligation by a certain deadline. If not, then the agreement proclaims the recipient is bound by its terms. A moment's consideration shows it is absurd that the law would respect that requirement. What if a document was received, but not read within the deadline? What if the document was received by an illiterate person, or one who did not understand the document's meaning? Could they have a 'meeting of the minds'? Of course not, no more than handing a document to a sheep and saying "By not repudiating this agreement, I may eat you." establishes a mutual and common intent. (Meads v. Meads)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

GOODF thread "WERE BANK MEETING 15/05/2015" has a video of a presentation by Peter. 3h 16m of tedious waffle, but more interactive than previous presentations. I think the title is wrong, and the event was at Nottingham on 23 May 2015. [As usual, my comments in square brackets.]

Some highlights:

21m 0s: A sucker has paid £92,000 VAT bill to HMRC with a WeRe cheque. Peter says HMRC haven't contacted him about this but, ten days after the chap submitted the cheque, HMRC said it had cleared. [Peter does not, of course, say he has paid this £92,000.]

39m 0s: [No, Peter, UCC isn't law in the UK.]

75 people/day are joining. Currently 550 on the new website.

1h 07m 0s: Peter will pass out envelopes for second month contributions, or £10 + £25.

About 15 people paid for chequebooks to Paypal, but Peter can't pay this back. About £2000 is frozen in there. People should claim back from Paypal.

Chequebooks cost Peter about £6.50, plus £2.50 postage.

1h 24m 0s: Question from the audience: I've had a problem with the cheques. But the payee has given me their bank details so I can pay it directly. Can I do that through WeRe Bank instead of using a cheque?

Answer: We are probably going to reduce the number per book from 50 to 25. [What Peter means is: no, you won't be able to do a direct bank transfer. Just like you currently can't pay with dodgy cheques.]

1h 32m 0s: Peter needs about £350,000 for a permanent base, server and so on. He can't borrow from a bank.

Website will have facility for suckers to enter amounts they are paying down their Promissory Notes.

1h 58m 0s: Peter won't register the bank as a company, or follow regulations, or pay tax. [Of course, if HMRC did want him to pay tax, couldn't he write a cheque?]

2h 06m 0s: Meeting face-to-face in meetings is important. Hitler started off like that.

2h 15m 0s: Q: Can my brother buy a house with a cheque? A: No. The cheques are currently only for public-facing debts, so they can be used for paying off entire mortgages.

2h 40m 0s: Q: What's happening with insurance? A: We are getting streetwear made up: tee-shirts, badges etc. The Re logo is a rune with a lightening strike, like the SS used. All members will be given a certificate of 3rd party insurance for any vehicle. Wearing the badge or whatever will prevent any hassle at the roadside. [No it won't.]

2h 51m 0s: Q: Why do you need NI numbers? A: Because we are operating on the public side, not the private.

2h 54m 0s: References Quatloos "left-handed screwdrivers".

Peter has ordered another batch of chequebooks. Expected to arrive in a week.

Peter says a cash-free society would be bad. [But he want to replace pounds with Re units, and Re isn't available as cash.]

[As usual, Peter never made any claim that he ever honoured any cheques, ie paid out the money. Nor that he has ever tried to pay anything with a WeRe cheque.]
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Ok watching the video, Peter admitted that their are 10,000 cheques out in the world, at 50 cheques a book that means Peter printed 200 books. 200 X £35 = £7,000.00 but Peter had costs of £9.00 per cheque or a total of £1,800.00. Peter therefore picked their pockets for £5,200.00. He thinks that having 10,000 cheques is a large number, it isn't at least not in the grand scheme of things.

But it's enough for Peter to get a fair old bit of bird. From what I understand from the video Peter is moving from travel lodge to travel lodge (a budget chain of hotels, designed for business visitors for our overseas chums).
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeanutGallery wrote:Ok watching the video, Peter admitted that their are 10,000 cheques out in the world, at 50 cheques a book that means Peter printed 200 books. 200 X £35 = £7,000.00 but Peter had costs of £9.00 per cheque or a total of £1,800.00. Peter therefore picked their pockets for £5,200.00. He thinks that having 10,000 cheques is a large number, it isn't at least not in the grand scheme of things.

But it's enough for Peter to get a fair old bit of bird. From what I understand from the video Peter is moving from travel lodge to travel lodge (a budget chain of hotels, designed for business visitors for our overseas chums).
Let's not forget police use YouTube videos to gather evidence and he'll find it hard to claim the video just being a 'for entertainment purposes' if he gets nicked under suspicion of fraud or any other offence police may level at him. He's already brought enough attention upon himself by having accounts frozen so you can well imagine police looking into this video already.
guilty

Post by guilty »

On GOOFers, meeh101 asks:
I am seriously considering taking the matter to the local police fraud office on the grounds that the 'fraud' is being committed by the local authority "claiming fraud without any legal justification" - is this a good thing to do or not?
Mmmmmm. Let me think about that for a moment..... NO! :roll:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

guilty wrote:On GOOFers, meeh101 asks:
I am seriously considering taking the matter to the local police fraud office on the grounds that the 'fraud' is being committed by the local authority "claiming fraud without any legal justification" - is this a good thing to do or not?
Mmmmmm. Let me think about that for a moment..... NO! :roll:
Spoilsport.
It should be fully encouraged.
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote: 21m 0s: A sucker has paid £92,000 VAT bill to HMRC with a WeRe cheque. Peter says HMRC haven't contacted him about this but, ten days after the chap submitted the cheque, HMRC said it had cleared. [Peter does not, of course, say he has paid this £92,000.]
Well that is obviously bullshit. The cheque cannot just clear on its own. Someone would have had to phone the "clearance hotline" to obtain "clearance". If no one has phoned it has not happened. But, having said that, I do not believe this particular story for one second. If someone is running a business that has VAT returns running at £92,000 they would be a pretty clued-up person. Not the type of idiot that would fall for PoE's lies.
Answer: We are probably going to reduce the number per book from 50 to 25.
Which will make them cheaper to produce.
1h 32m 0s: Peter needs about £350,000 for a permanent base, server and so on. He can't borrow from a bank.
A bank that finds it impossible to borrow? LOL
Anyway, why can't he pay with a WeRe cheque?
The cheques are currently only for public-facing debts, so they can be used for paying off entire mortgages.
What is a "public-facing" debt and why are the WeRe cheques limited in this way?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Philistine wrote: Spoilsport.
It should be fully encouraged.
I agree. It should be encouraged.
BHF wrote:
longdog

Post by longdog »

From the weewee bank website http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=45 (my bolding added)
Are you still shipping cheque books?

Cheque books and Issuance

We have sent out over 215 cheque books as of the 6th May 2015.
To this point we had an impeccable delivery and fulfillment record

Books went out and were delivered and everyone was happy!

On the 7th, Erection Day when David "The Zionist" Cameron, stole the election with aid of his vote rigging cronies, we had PayPal closed and access to any means of "electronic money" frozen. Ironic, wouldn't you say, with what we are seeking to achieve!

The cheques can't be printed without cash and also I am currently "moving around" a little more than I wish and need to locate a base from which to continue.

As soon as things settle and we find a new way of bringing in some "filthy lucre" then we'll be Re-Issuing cheques and or books.

We simply need to get to "critical mass" of members and £ and then we'll no longer be dependent upon their £ at all - but until that point we have to use their ropes to scale their walls!
So basically... He's on the run. :Axe: :haha: