Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by longdog »

And an admission that his clearing system really is just him saying "Yes that's cleared" and nothing else...

http://werebank.com/issues/upload/kb/faq.php?id=43

WeRe Bank does NOT have cash in it's vaults and neither does it deal with legal tender in the form of "notes and coins".

WeRe Bank transfers money [see definition of money] from the account of the WeRe Bank customer to the PAYEES bank/branch via the simple process of "informing them that the ledger, on our side of the "double entry book keeping system" has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger.
:beatinghorse:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've just started a new discussion;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10597

Where (amongst other things) I gave my analysis and opinion on the current surge of Freeman type of activities in Britain and the reasons why it has taken off so suddenly. Feel free to dive in and tell me I'm an idiot!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

PoE wrote:... has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger
:haha: :haha: :haha:

According to his apparent view of reality, all he has to do is write down sufficient math that shows the Earth has only 1/2 the gravity it really does have and it'll magically only be half the gravity.

Unfortunately for PoE, the reality of the situation is that the real physical wealth (in the form of cold hard cash) must exist as is evidenced by his recognition the cheques can not printed without it. With the transfer of such wealth from WeREBank to "other bank" - the ledger entries on "their side of the equation" aren't going to alter.

Additionally: the rules of double entry book-keeping are to keep your own books balanced with themselves. They're not meant to ensure external books are balanced with yours - so even in the metaphysical world (information written on paper) his position doesn't hold water.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Hyrion wrote:
PoE wrote:... has been debited (-ve) and as energy CANNOT DISAPPEAR [this would violate The Laws of Conservation of Energy as classically defined] then a corresponding positive (+ve) charge must accrue to their side of the ledger

According to his apparent view of reality, all he has to do is write down sufficient math that shows the Earth has only 1/2 the gravity it really does have and it'll magically only be half the gravity.

Unfortunately for PoE, the reality of the situation is that the real physical wealth (in the form of cold hard cash) must exist as is evidenced by his recognition the cheques can not printed without it. With the transfer of such wealth from WeREBank to "other bank" - the ledger entries on "their side of the equation" aren't going to alter.

Additionally: the rules of double entry book-keeping are to keep your own books balanced with themselves. They're not meant to ensure external books are balanced with yours - so even in the metaphysical world (information written on paper) his position doesn't hold water.
We can add double entry book keeping to the long list of subjects PoE knows next to nothing about but is happy to declare himself an expert.

I when I did my Accounting Technicians at Chesterfield Tech 30 odd years ago I'm 100% sure we didn't study the Laws of Conservation of Energy - it would probably have been far more interesting than Financial Accounts but of no relevance. :lol:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Its starting to get even crazier over in Goofer Land.

Bertie has been busy copying regurgitated shite in the form of FOTL wet-dream foisted agreements targeting (for no particular reason it seems) the good folk at the Co-Op Bank. They are almost word for word the formulaic response Footlers were using to universal success (I.e. none) five years ago. Cyclic again.

In weighs a newbie calling himself Rikayon who debunks BB's nonsense with some of his own.
What utter nonsense.

Facts...

1. WeRe "Bank" has NO Banking Licence
2. All UK Banks are Trustees in the Cestui Que Vie Trust of each person, created when a new born is deposited as a "child" into the Trust, WeRe "Bank" has no such appointment.
3. From what i have seen of this latest balderdash, there are no Creditors signing so called promissory notes, only debtors, wakey wakey here.
4. All Banks dip into the Legal side of the person's trust when any financial transaction is executed, of course in the absence of the man, The Bank holding Legal POA, WeRe "Bank" has no such facility
5. Any officer of any Bank will not know what to make of any of this nonsense, it is only Senior Counsel and above in any Bank that know the score, an utter waste of time and so beyond amateurish it is unreal.
6. From cider crunching Americans to brown rabbits, this lot takes the biscuit, it really does, wards of the Court, can you blame them, as enslaving as title bifurcation is, the Bank's Counsel must be looking over their castle walls at Clouseau tring to break in with his pole and punt!

Dearie me.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WOZGmbTXMI
Dearie me indeed. Does the meeting of diametrically opposed crazy result in some sort of cancelling out? One can only wonder.

I was going to comment on another post where Rikayon (a biblical figure who taxed the dead and who was "smoted" by a vengeful angel) is accused of being Smiling ATW but the mods are culling posts like baby seals. Indeed, the above link may point to empty space before morning.

Sadly Rikayon will once more be "smoten" and banned but its interesting to see the schism in the ranks of the True Believers.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

slowsmile wrote:
Hyrion wrote:

We can add double entry book keeping to the long list of subjects PoE knows next to nothing about but is happy to declare himself an expert.

I when I did my Accounting Technicians at Chesterfield Tech 30 odd years ago I'm 100% sure we didn't study the Laws of Conservation of Energy - it would probably have been far more interesting than Financial Accounts but of no relevance. :lol:
I just hope nobody tells Peter about the theory in Quantum physics that espouses that their is only one electron in the whole universe (it just happens to be very busy). Peter might think he could do the same thing with a £. Of course he's probably stuck in basic Newtonian physics and hasn't made the leap to Quantum yet.
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I just hope nobody tells Peter about the theory in Quantum physics that espouses that their is only one electron in the whole universe (it just happens to be very busy). Peter might think he could do the same thing with a £. Of course he's probably stuck in basic Newtonian physics and hasn't made the leap to Quantum yet.
I think WeRe account holders will soon find the £ they paid to PoE has made the quantum leap into the black hole that is his back pocket.
guilty

Post by guilty »

From 'Peter of England is a con man' FB page:
Tim Curgenven

Good news !, after speaking to one of Barbarra's colleagues (who was a bit hesitant at first) and speaking to another small building society today, it would appear that they expect this "problem" to stop very shortly. From what i have been advised the cheque company who have produced these cheques for Mr Smith will no longer be producing them for him and so this issue will just go away in due course as the number of cheques dwindle. Other cheque producing companies have been given the heads up about this con man and so they will just turn his orders away.
Gosh! Did someone complain to Communisis? :whistle:
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote:From 'Peter of England is a con man' FB page:
Tim Curgenven

Good news !, after speaking to one of Barbarra's colleagues (who was a bit hesitant at first) and speaking to another small building society today, it would appear that they expect this "problem" to stop very shortly. From what i have been advised the cheque company who have produced these cheques for Mr Smith will no longer be producing them for him and so this issue will just go away in due course as the number of cheques dwindle. Other cheque producing companies have been given the heads up about this con man and so they will just turn his orders away.
Gosh! Did someone complain to Communisis? :whistle:
That would explain the increase in price from 50p each to £2.00 each I suppose... Supply and demand innit? :roll:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Perhaps that's why the chequebooks are reducing from 50 cheques to 25? CopyShop probably can't photocopy them in larger books.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

But didn't Bertie Bert say you can write a cheque on the side of a cow? We better watch out for rustlers. Head for the lower 40!!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
guilty

Post by guilty »

From what i have been advised the cheque company who have produced these cheques for Mr Smith will no longer be producing them for him and so this issue will just go away in due course as the number of cheques dwindle.
Dear Mr. Guilty,
Thank you for the information you sent to the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).
(some words)
After carefully considering the information provided, we have concluded that this is not a matter that falls within the remit of the SFO. This is because the allegations relate to a matter that lacks the complexity required of an SFO case to warrant an investigation by us
(some other words)
Yours sincerely,
The Intelligence Unit
SFO
Dunno about that, it seems pretty complicated in Peter's head...
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:But didn't Bertie Bert say you can write a cheque on the side of a cow? We better watch out for rustlers. Head for the lower 40!!
Nobody better tell Cliven Bundy that.

On a serious note the 'you can write a cheque on the side of a cow' is an urban legend you wouldn't write a cheque on a cow for a number of reasons, one of them being it's your cow and if you turn it into a cheque you can't then turn it into delicious steak. It was the work of a satirist who wrote fictional accounts about dealing with inept public servants. I think the pen name was A Haddock.

Admittedly Bertie is sort of right, but like all things he misses the point by a country mile. You can write a cheque on a great many things, what you write a cheque on doesn't give it validity, what makes it valid is if the bank involved is a real one and will release real funds from a real bank account to another real bank in order to convince that bank that the cheque is really real.
Warning may contain traces of nut
guilty

Post by guilty »

Oh dear......

http://www.southendlearningnetwork.co.u ... _1421).pdf

The beginning of the end?
Last edited by guilty on Tue May 26, 2015 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:But didn't Bertie Bert say you can write a cheque on the side of a cow? We better watch out for rustlers. Head for the lower 40!!
Nobody better tell Cliven Bundy that.

On a serious note the 'you can write a cheque on the side of a cow' is an urban legend you wouldn't write a cheque on a cow for a number of reasons, one of them being it's your cow and if you turn it into a cheque you can't then turn it into delicious steak. It was the work of a satirist who wrote fictional accounts about dealing with inept public servants. I think the pen name was A Haddock.

Admittedly Bertie is sort of right, but like all things he misses the point by a country mile. You can write a cheque on a great many things, what you write a cheque on doesn't give it validity, what makes it valid is if the bank involved is a real one and will release real funds from a real bank account to another real bank in order to convince that bank that the cheque is really real.
So what am I going to do with this cow then? :lol:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

guilty wrote:
From what i have been advised the cheque company who have produced these cheques for Mr Smith will no longer be producing them for him and so this issue will just go away in due course as the number of cheques dwindle.
Dear Mr. Guilty,
Thank you for the information you sent to the Serious Fraud Office (SFO).
(some words)
After carefully considering the information provided, we have concluded that this is not a matter that falls within the remit of the SFO. This is because the allegations relate to a matter that lacks the complexity required of an SFO case to warrant an investigation by us
(some other words)
Yours sincerely,
The Intelligence Unit
SFO
Dunno about that, it seems pretty complicated in Peter's head...
So what are Police going to do just take the "No Reasonable Person" approach and let the thing run its course and eventually die out. I know there is no real risk to the financial services industry, councils and utility etc, And the majority of the suckers are freeloaders and wannabe scammers. But amongst the freeloaders there are a fair number of genuinely stupid people who believe WeRe bank is real and are paying money they cannot afford to lose to a conman. Surely the Police has a duty of care for those people.
guilty

Post by guilty »

daltontrumbno wrote:So what are Police going to do just take the "No Reasonable Person" approach and let the thing run its course and eventually die out. I know there is no real risk to the financial services industry, councils and utility etc, And the majority of the suckers are freeloaders and wannabe scammers. But amongst the freeloaders there are a fair number of genuinely stupid people who believe WeRe bank is real and are paying money they cannot afford to lose to a conman. Surely the Police has a duty of care for those people.
No. It just means that the SFO aren't going to pursue it. There are many other authorities that have been informed of the scam.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

guilty wrote:
daltontrumbno wrote:So what are Police going to do just take the "No Reasonable Person" approach and let the thing run its course and eventually die out. I know there is no real risk to the financial services industry, councils and utility etc, And the majority of the suckers are freeloaders and wannabe scammers. But amongst the freeloaders there are a fair number of genuinely stupid people who believe WeRe bank is real and are paying money they cannot afford to lose to a conman. Surely the Police has a duty of care for those people.
No. It just means that the SFO aren't going to pursue it. There are many other authorities that have been informed of the scam.
Yes - it falls into the category "dead bloody obvious fraud".
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Excellent. These fraud alerts will be passing between banks and public bodies. The net is closing around this dishonest enterprise.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:But didn't Bertie Bert say you can write a cheque on the side of a cow?
and a snail