Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Bones »

It looks like Nick Ryders initials are actually NP (will look into that one more later).

I think it may well be going ahead at the King Arthur after all

http://www.centralsomersetgazette.co.uk ... story.html

"She said she ran out and hid under a hedge before phoning the police. Two officers then visited the caravan and she went to the King Arthur pub later that day, where it was arranged she would meet another officer."

"The pub licensee, Sandra Wicks"

Now Sandra, or as she prefers to be called Sandie, has a very interesting list of friends

https://www.facebook.com/sandi.wicks.9/ ... ?pnref=lhc

Jon Witterick
Brian Gerrish
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Going round in circles but basically what Bertie is stating is you can discharge any form of debt with any made up currency you like & they MUST accept. Any goofy retards reading this.......please, please present a WeRe cheque to certifiable Pete for your revolutionary Bank's services. They MUST accept & if not you're FREE & CLEAR.

This is going to be extremely humourous when the faithful legion of Re followers suddenly realise they've had their pants pulled down by a 21st Century pioneer of the banking monopoly working out of clapped out campervan in order to evade TPTB.

The guy has more front than Blackpool, but given the intelligence of goofy posters it was always going to be a successful "smash & grab" scam.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Losleones wrote:
This is going to be extremely humourous when the faithful legion of Re followers suddenly realise they've had their pants pulled down by a 21st Century pioneer of the banking monopoly working out of clapped out campervan in order to evade TPTB.
I believe most of the followers are so thick they will never realise that PoE has shafted them. They do not possess the required brain cells to work that one out. That is what makes Peter's scheme so perfect.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The idiocy of these people is staggering. Allegedly the meeting at the King Arthur is going ahead. But people who phoned and spoke to the Bar Manager were told it was cancelled. So some decided not to go, given the debacle of the Birmingham meeting-that-never-was.

But this is the world of the FOTL, where a judge saying 'you lose' really means 'you win'. Saying 'the meeting is cancelled' really means it's taking place and people are now being berated for not understanding this.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It's worse than that. I can't find the actual post but in my journey through the realm of madness which is Goodf I found one guy who has no problem with PoE being a conman, he'd rather a flesh and blood human stole his money and enjoyed it than one of the bloodsucking evil war mongering etc criminal banks. You can't argue with that, really.

But all this is irrelevant since we now know that when it comes to court PoE will turn up with a bag of cash and prove that the criminal whoever/whatever is just litigating vexatiously and perverting the course of justice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Zy2nQAltuE

about 4:26 in if you want to save 4 minutes of your life for something less painful.

I for one will travel as far as I have to to see PoE appear in court with a bag of cash to pay off one of his WeRe bank cheques.
Last edited by YiamCross on Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Aarons1950 is asking the obvious, undoubtedly with no response.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Y_yDHCkqrU
Bones

Post by Bones »

This is the King Arthur's FB page

https://www.facebook.com/TheKingArthursHall?fref=ts

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:Aarons1950 is asking the obvious, undoubtedly with no response.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Y_yDHCkqrU
He's got a reply now, from "usetheforceluke" who may be using the force but isn't using his brain.
That is a bit like asking "Why can't i lift myself up by the scruff of the neck into the air"
The Were Bank concept requires the Bills of Exchange Act to push through the cheques. Were Bank needs sterling to pay its private creditors. Were cheques are only for use in settling public debts, not private.

If that explains it, please don't just move on to the next 'fact' that you don't grasp and instead try to put some effort into 'seeing it'

It's beautiful. It just depends on us. Do the people want this or not? i really hope they do, if so, home run.
Erm...my first thought is what in the name of all that is holy is a public facing debt? The answer is it's a new term that Peter has invented to confuse people about why he needs your money to pay for his money. Their isn't such a thing as a public facing debt, or any distinction between a public debt and a private debt. Peter invented it, why, so that mouth breathing window lickers like Lukey boy would swallow it whole and accept it without giving any real thought to understanding it or exercising any real critical thinking skills.

Has anyone heard of a public facing debt before Peter came along and started offering to magic them away.

My second thought of course was to recall the original explanation Peter gave for requiring sterling, which was that while the Re was in it's infancy and until it was adopted en masse he'd need a sum in sterling to facilitate the transition as at the moment businesses and creditors wouldn't be happy with being paid in Re. Of course when we pointed out that Peter was basically saying that according to him nobody would accept the currency, the story told to and now by the window licking mouth breathing freetards became one that their was a magic distinction between public and private debts. That distinction seems to be:

Money you owe to Peter - Private, no WeRe cheques, in fact no cheques of any sort, cash only and lets not declare this to HMRC.

Money you owe to anyone or anything that is not Peter - Public, go wild on the cheques.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:This is the King Arthur's FB page

https://www.facebook.com/TheKingArthursHall?fref=ts
It would seem the only way that this matter can be dealt with now is going to be by contacting the local police and letting them know that someone is selling forged/fake cheque books at the King Arthur pub with the full consent and backing of the licensee.

The publican should be made aware that by allowing and promoting this scam they risk losing their license as they are allowing the pub to be used to facilitate a criminal enterprise.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The only sensible public/private distinction would be for things like government services.

Peter is adamant that WeRe is a public bank, unlike conventional banks that are private. WeRe cheques are for public debt, not private debt. So how come the public WeRe bank can't be paid with WeRe cheques? No, Peter's invented public/private argument makes no sense, even in its own terms.

Nor does usetheforceLuke's explanation for why Peter won't accept Res:
usetheforceLuke wrote:That is a bit like asking "Why can't i lift myself up by the scruff of the neck into the air".
If Re units had value, Peter would be happy to accept them. But he, like everyone else with a brain cell, knows they have no value.

A currency is given value by people's willingness to convert it to other things: like gold, bread, or other currencies. It can't be given value merely by proclamation of the issuer. If nobody is willing to accept them, not even the issuer, then by definition it has no value.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I see freemanofengland is making similar points regarding what makes a currency acceptable and wondering if any of these WeRe shills would really accept a Re for anything of value they own. S/he also has an idea about why Peter of England won't take cheques and why he can't accept real bank cheques through WeRe Bank.

No resonse so far, I suppose they'll either ignore or delete though the deleting of comments seems to have stopped for now. Unless they delete them before I get to read them.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

public debt, not private debt
It's worth pointing out that this is purely a Freeman/SovCit myth. The debts they're attempting to pay off are all private debts they incurred as private citizens. Mortgages, council tax, credit card bills are all private debts.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

In case they do delete comments

Re: Peter of England updates. :D
Postby freemanofengland » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Luke, what do you think shows WeRe bank is succeeding? Would it be the people who pay their money to PoE to belong being able to use WeRe checks to settle their debts as they were promised they would be able to do, or would it be for them to end up in court and ending up owing more money and having their belongings taken away from them?

I think Mr Fibble is saying there is no evidence that anyone has used a WeRe cheque to pay of any debt public or private but lots of people are having more added to their debts and being taken to court.
freemanofengland
New Recruit
New Recruit

And

OK, I see what your saying but if WeRe Bank needs sterling why wont' it take cheques from other banks in sterling? I have read all I can about WeRe bank and from what I understand, if a cheque is writ on a WeRe account then WeRe bank takes it from the £150K prom note youv'e given and the other bank adds it to it's ledger to show youv'e paid. So if you give WeRe a cheque from say Halifax bank or HSBC for £120 a year up front, then it can be processed in exactly the same way with WeRe bank adding it to the account and the other bank ajusting its own books to take it off of your account.
aarons1950

I think there are a couple problems here.

A promissory note has to be backed up by something, anyone with no money writing one is not going to be taken seriously. If your selling your car and someone with no money writes you a promissory note are you going to give them the keys? Why do you think anyone is going to settle a debt on a Were bank promissory note from someone with no money?

There's a step missing in Were bank processing a cheque. For the other bank to take it off there has to be an account. All the banks have money in Bank of England accounts so when one bank wants wants to settle with another bank there's an account to adjust. Were bank doesn't have an account with the bank of England so there's no book to make an entry into. Peter can write what he wants in his ledger but the other banks won't adjust theres unless they get money.

Peter can't pay checks into Were bank for the same reason. His real bank accounts have been frozen for fraudulent activity so he can't pay them in there. So he has to have cash. Simples.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Peter's invented public/private argument makes no sense, even in its own terms.
Nor does usetheforceLuke's explanation for why Peter won't accept Res:
usetheforceLuke wrote:That is a bit like asking "Why can't i lift myself up by the scruff of the neck into the air".
"usetheforceLuke" has some bizarre notions. In a later post he claims that weremembers don't have to worry about whether werecheques work or not, because the werebank has assumed responsibility for the debt and they (the member) are free of any obligations. This is spectacularly stupid advice, but nonetheless we can expect someone to try it soon.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In that thread people edit each other's quotes so I have difficulty knowing who is saying what, so I hope I attribute this correctly:
usetheforceLuke wrote:i for one might be willing to accept Re in settlement for debt. No doubt there are others.
"Might?" Either he would, or he wouldn't. If he would, then he attributes value to Res. But if he wouldn't then, like everyone else including Peter, he attributes no value to Res.

Later in that thread:
bertiebert wrote:there will be a time when the WeRe bank wont need any ££££s thats the whole idea.
until the members trade opens up with enough members within thats what the skills/services part is all about...,
The WeRe Bank has created a facility for members to give each other Res. The forum should have many threads where members offer to sell goods or services to each other in Res. If this happened, then Res would start to have some value. People who are employed could ask to be paid in Res. I don't suppose a large company would do this, but a small business might.

Why isn't this happening? I speculate that even WeRe members do not consider that Res have any value. They are entirely correct to think this. Peter could provide the impetus. If he accepted Res, in payment of debt or for goods or services, then others might follow. For as long as he refuses to do so, everyone else is entirely justified in also refusing them.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Very easy to calculate the value of a Re. To get 150,000 Re, you have to pay Peter £35 and write a bogus promissory note. So each Re is equivalent to £0.00023 so for example a Big Mac in London will cost you 21,261 Re units, assuming Peter is willing trade Re for pounds sterling.

So say, Tom Crawford wanted to pay off his Mortgage in Re's, he'd have to write a Re check for 204,347,826 Re's to Bradford and Bingley.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Things are getting a little difficult for Peter it seems. Interesting that he has to "move around" a little more than he wishes, wonder why that might be? Anyone want to offer him a base from which to continue?

I worry about an assualt on a citadel which relies on "their ropes to scale their walls". I mean, what happens if they draw up their ropes, or even worse fail to drop any down in the first place? It's a mystery.

Frequently Asked Questions
All Categories » Cheque Book News
Are you still shipping cheque books?

Cheque books and Issuance

We have sent out over 215 cheque books as of the 6th May 2015.
To this point we had an impeccable delivery and fulfillment record

Books went out and were delivered and everyone was happy!

On the 7th, Erection Day when David "The Zionist" Cameron, stole the election with aid of his vote rigging cronies, we had PayPal closed and access to any means of "electronic money" frozen. Ironic, wouldn't you say, with what we are seeking to achieve!

The cheques can't be printed without cash and also I am currently "moving around" a little more than I wish and need to locate a base from which to continue.

As soon as things settle and we find a new way of bringing in some "filthy lucre" then we'll be Re-Issuing cheques and or books.

We simply need to get to "critical mass" of members and £ and then we'll no longer be dependent upon their £ at all - but until that point we have to use their ropes to scale their walls!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

YiamCross wrote: We simply need to get to "critical mass" of members and £ and then we'll no longer be dependent upon their £ at all - but until that point we have to use their ropes to scale their walls!
And this is the gaping flaw in Peters plan. Reaching a critical mass will do nothing to convince the country to abandon the pound. Think about it, just about every household in the country likely has thousands of pounds in monopoly money sitting unused in game boxes, that currency is well over the 'critical mass' but all it can be used for is a game of monopoly.

What will give the currency value is not how many people sign up for it, but when it can be exchanged for goods and services, ideally at a better rate than the current currency is - which would promote adoption. However the current users of the Re aren't businesses or vendors, they are people who are in a considerable amount of debt and who don't have anything to contribute that would be of value to any other person or organisation.

The pound and Re also don't have an easily understandable exchange rate. Peter claims that 148,000 Re is worth £150,000, at least that was the value he claimed the promissory notes were exchangeable for (a rate of 1.014 Re to the pound) but is selling 148,000 Re for £35 (which according to my calculator is a rate of 0.00023648). Of course you can only convert Pounds into Re, nobody is offering a service to allow you to convert those Re back into pounds.

Of course all this really boils down to is the shocking revelation that a worthless fake currency is worthless. Shocking I know.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The cheques can't be printed without cash
So Peter admits the company that prints WeRe cheques will not accept a WeRe cheque as payment. It is obvious the company does not consider a WeRe cheque to have any value. Not even when the WeRe cheque comes from the owner of the WeRe bank. Hilarious.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.