Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

I think the goofers are catching on to the fact a WeRe cheque is worthless.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZKVe3CkqrV
"I'm not expecting to buy anything with a WeRe cheque"
You got that spot on quantum3d. Offering to pay for a service with a worthless cheque is the same as expecting to buy a product/service with a worthless cheque you brainless twonk!!!!1!!!!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I stand corrected. The copy of a WeRe check I saw was from a screengrab from a recent utubee, and wasn't of the best quality, after finding it and getting the lens out I discovered the barely legible disclaimer was in fact there and which should render them useless and unsalable, at least even more so than they are to begin with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

There was one quote by Peter in one of the last videos that was roughly along the lines of "we have to seize the means of creating money", which to Peter means, grabbing the machine that prints money.

Which I'm not sure if it was intentional, but was such an interesting perversion of the Marxist "seize the means of production". Really says it all, they're not interested in the farms that produce the food they eat, or the factories that produce the clothes they wear, cars they drive, computers they use. They just want the magic pieces of paper that let them get all that stuff
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Forgive me going on about this Bradley Knight character, but I'm coming to quite like him. He certainly seems to have PofE's number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETh9L84C9o

I know, I'm setting myself up for a fall when I finally discover some great madness stemming from BK but in the meantime, I'm thoroughly enjoying his little chats.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross wrote:Forgive me going on about this Bradley Knight character, but I'm coming to quite like him. He certainly seems to have PofE's number.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fETh9L84C9o

I know, I'm setting myself up for a fall when I finally discover some great madness stemming from BK but in the meantime, I'm thoroughly enjoying his little chats.
Whilst he still spouts freeman woo he at least has the brain capacity that subscribers to WeRe Bank sadly lack, in that it has as much chance of succeeding as Tom has of keeping his home.
Meanwhile, has anyone got a link to the apparent Glastonbury cash hoist's video of scam artist Petey?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I've not really got to BK's woo yet but his attitude to mortgages and loans is much the same as his opinion of PoE, refreshingly simple. You've had the money, you've got the house, you agreed to pay it back so get on with it. If the loan is a fraud then the house was never yours and you should give it back. All the other stuff about banks creating money from nothing etc has nothing to do with your mortgage and don't be surprised when you try going down that route you lose your house.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It seems Peter, or someone close to him has made a short 'advert' for WeRe bank. It's quite hilarious.

It makes a number of rather preposterous claims and shows close ups of the 3d printed tat that Peter's had someone who should know better knock up.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

PeanutGallery wrote:It seems Peter, or someone close to him has made a short 'advert' for WeRe bank. It's quite hilarious.

It makes a number of rather preposterous claims and shows close ups of the 3d printed tat that Peter's had someone who should know better knock up.
Voiceover by Ceylon, classy, I wonder how many Re he got for doing that?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Have we linked this one yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73AZnainxr4
Convert your useless pieces of paper backed by nothing (pounds sterling) into Re units which can be traded worldwide
In this one he asks people to send cash instead of checks "because we're having trouble processing checks".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DABaJTgAhok
guilty

Post by guilty »

The Glasto video is up, should you have 3.5 hours of your life to waste:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADinVQ4N_S8
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

guilty wrote:The Glasto video is up, should you have 3.5 hours of your life to waste:
Just a reminder, you can use the settings to speed up the video and watch it at 2X Speed. I believe only on Computers though, not on phones or tablets. This would make it only 1hr 45 minutes wasted. Plus turn on CC as it can help sometimes, especially with fast playback

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Can someone please explain to me this progression? Well, that is, any explanation other than PoE is a complete tard.

MI5 and MI6 add up to eleven.
"They" like the number eleven.
Twin Towers.
Eleven Downing Street......represents the black and white squares on a chessboard.

WTF?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Can someone please explain to me this progression? Well, that is, any explanation other than PoE is a complete tard.

MI5 and MI6 add up to eleven.
"They" like the number eleven.
Twin Towers.
Eleven Downing Street......represents the black and white squares on a chessboard.

WTF?
Not sure this works but

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/11+D ... mLsxJl.jpg

Maybe it is the Black and white facade?

rumpelstilzchen

But it's hardly chequered. One black square and half of a white one.

Is it to do with Chancellor of the Exchequer?

How does that relate to MI5 and MI6? Wouldn't it be easier to have called them MI11?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

guilty wrote:The Glasto video is up, should you have 3.5 hours of your life to waste:
The first two hours seems to be the same old waffle (which I just skimmed over). From 2h 0m we have Q&A, where Peter answers questions he ignores in his forum. People are having cheques "paid" into accounts, then reversed up to two months later (and the bank has only been running for two months). Peter says there are many smart people on the forum who are talking about commercial liens.

2h 08m: Peter is putting crowd-funding together to fund lawyers in order to ... umm, I don't follow what Peter would ask them to do. "It's got to go to court." But he doesn't say he would support members who have been to court, or have been summoned.

WeRe debit cards would be "charged up", rather than needing machine with real-time internet access.

2h 20m: Tom lost because he went to the wrong court.

2h 32m: No one has put in writing that WeRe Bank is fraudulent.

2h 59m: Peter waffles about his Common Law Court of Record.

3h 15m: double-entry book-keeping.

3h 24m: How can someone leave the WeRe Bank? They need to pay off the promissory note first.
rumpelstilzchen

At 3h.08 Peter talks about setting up their own court of common law, an idea he has had for some time. At that point Peter does a brilliant job of debunking himself and all things Re. He says that to do this "We need the money. Fiat money." If the Re had any value he could fund the court by writing out WeRe cheques. But he knows they have no value, he needs fiat money. He then goes on to say "where are the people with one hundred and fifty grand in the bank to fund the court?" Well, Peter according to you every member of the WeRe bank has exactly that: one hundred and fifty grand in the bank. What is stopping Peter from submitting his own promissory note to the WeRe bank and using those funds to set up his own common law court?
BHF wrote:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter doesn't use his own cheques. He's not jumping off that cliff. He's happy to watch everyone else jump, after he collects their money.

A couple of times in the talk, he insists that everyone should divest themselves of worthless toxic cash. No prizes for guessing where they should send it.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

and people don't think its a scam
#six

Post by #six »

https://youtu.be/ADinVQ4N_S8?t=2h3m28s

PoE discusses fraud and everyone laughs. Is PoE playing games with them?

He then goes on to discuss money in your WeRe account being cleared and no longer available for you to draw upon - Therefore if you don't have them money then it must exist somewhere, ie. the person it was paid too must have the money. What he fails to understand, and everyone in the room fails to understand, is that that is not how banking works.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:2h 20m: Tom lost because he went to the wrong court because he stopped paying his mortage<<<< [my edit]
But for whatever reason Peter says Crawford lost he is correct in that Crawford lost his case. So is all they have to do now is all throw in to pay off Crawford's debt with a donation in WeRe bank Re's, this will get him out of debt free. Job done.