Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by YiamCross »

#six wrote:https://youtu.be/ADinVQ4N_S8?t=2h3m28s

PoE discusses fraud and everyone laughs. Is PoE playing games with them?

He then goes on to discuss money in your WeRe account being cleared and no longer available for you to draw upon - Therefore if you don't have them money then it must exist somewhere, ie. the person it was paid too must have the money. What he fails to understand, and everyone in the room fails to understand, is that that is not how banking works.
Well it would be if there was money in your account to start with and your account was with a bank that was part of the legitimate banking system because money could be transferred to the account of the person who was being paid.

The problem they have a great deal of trouble in grasping is that if you have an account with no money in it with a bank that's not legitimate and part of no system then how can the person who's owed money get paid?

It should be simple unless you believe that all money is created out of nothing so a numpty bank created out of nothing with nothing can produce something from all that nothing which becomes worth something simply by writing numbers on a DIY cheque. If any of that were true, why not just print your own cheque and save yourself £25 set up fee, £10 a month and a issuing a promissory note which can't possibly put money in your account but may well come back to bite you bigtime at some later date.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I've just skimmed through the 3 & half hrs of Peter talking out of the hole in his ass & i know we keep saying this but how can anybody with half a brain take this garbage from a certifiable lunatic? The only person con man Peter expects sterling to be paid to is yours truly. I mean, just how brainless are these sovruns.

I particularly liked the last question on leaving the Bank:
" If you leave the Bank you still owe me £150k suckers".Not a murmur from the boneheads :brickwall:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

3h 24m: How can someone leave the WeRe Bank? They need to pay off the promissory note first.
Wait ... what?

WeRe Bank Member: Hey, PoE, I filled out the prom note, send you £35 for the first month's subs and the cheque book and tried paying off my £150,000 mortgage but it didn't work. I don't want to do this any more, so I won't be sending you any more £10s each month.

PoE: Ah, but the £150K has cleared your account, so it's been paid. This means you now owe me £150,000!

The man's a f'ing genius!
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

that's the plan all along, he is going to sue to get all the prom notes paid in cash from people, as they signed to pay him at a later date and he paid there bills, so he now needs paying, genius
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

That's an awful lot of lawn-mowing people are going to have to do to pay off their £150K.
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

That's it! The whole plan was to form an army of slaves to clean out the campervan!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

3 letter process, A4V or a PN can easily sort that issue for any sovrun doing a Uturn on the Re movement. This is where Ceylon comes in with his vast knowledge of how to Get Into Debt Free. Will he be there with camera & shades to film the first WeRe court case?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On GOODF, a poster writes:
Kneebone wrote:You are right Marukee, there is no point responding to them they have made up their mind and nothing we can do or say will make them change it. I am finished posting here.
I'm off to the WeRe forum to read some more of their success stories :D .
The successes are kept in the privacy of their own forum, away from prying eyes. I wonder why? Courtesy of my friend, I can read the forum.

Peter admits on the Glasto video that bouncing can occur two months after receipt, and all cheques above about £5000 have bounced. I suppose that many small cheques are simply ignored, and the amount remains outstanding.

I posted upthread about the many failures and one post that contained evidence that a cheque hadn't bounced within two days of being received by the creditor. That post hasn't been updated.

But there are success stories on the private forum, right? Well, not exactly.

A thread is entitled hopefully: "Who does and does not accept WeRe Cheques". There is not a single report of anyone accepting cheques.

Under thread "Pass Port & Credit Card Debt":
160560DH wrote:For TV Licence send your cheque to the Revenues Office in London. You will find address on the net, just do a search.

That's what I did. They sent me a licence then a weeks later wrote to me and said it was cancelled, so I just sent the returned cheque to London.

Never heard anymore.

Hope this helps.
He wouldn't hear more, until the TVL people knock on his door for having no licence. After trying to buy one with a rubber cheque, "I don't need a licence" will then sound very thin.

Another thread, "How many Cheques have been issued and cleared", has:
280180MJ wrote:I got my driving licence okay but I suspect that DVLA merely monetized the cheque as its never been approved by WeRe Bank. But even so I think I could use this as a lever against the others. After all its a government department.
I suppose DVLA are accustomed to bouncing WeRe cheques for car tax. Perhaps the driving licence department hasn't had that memo yet.

From the forum, it seems most cheques are being returned quickly. Others take time. I admit I may have missed some "successes"; reading log files is a right pain. But certainly ...
Kneebone wrote:I'm off to the WeRe forum to read some more of their success stories :D .
... is a flat-out lie.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

DVLA don't care, they just suspend licence, and wait till get arrested,

I had a friend who bought a car with tax on, the bloke he bought it off paid by chq, sold car, cancelled chq, DVLA turned up, clamped car for no tax
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Around 30m in and i have come to the conclusion that he took some heavy drugs when he was younger though i was surprised to learn he studied law at uni and also had the FSA threaten him with criminal prosecution unless he ceased his business though i am sure he never brought that up.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

also had the FSA threaten him with criminal prosecution unless he ceased his business though i am sure he never brought that up.
He mentions it in other videos but I don't think we've ever found documentation on what happened with it, I asked about it earlier in the thread a while back.
Peter discloses that he was subject of an FSA inquiry for some type of investment fraud where he promised 300% returns, have we ever looked into that?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote: 2h 20m: Tom lost because he went to the wrong court.

2h 32m: No one has put in writing that WeRe Bank is fraudulent.
The WeRe Bank is fraudulent.
2h 59m: Peter waffles about his Common Law Court of Record.

3h 15m: double-entry book-keeping.

3h 24m: How can someone leave the WeRe Bank? They need to pay off the promissory note first.
Write a WeRe cheque, obviously.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

It Bertie and Peter in some kind of relationship ?

As Bertie always appears to have his head up Peter's ass. Roll on 6th July Bertie :-)
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Losleones wrote:3 letter process, A4V or a PN can easily sort that issue for any sovrun doing a Uturn on the Re movement. This is where Ceylon comes in with his vast knowledge of how to Get Into Debt Free. Will he be there with camera & shades to film the first WeRe court case?
The 3 letters (modified to remove the FMOTL shite) I've had a lot of success with. It's when the goofers are looking for a get out of jail free card, that's when I object to it.

I admit, I fell for the FMOTL garbage, that resulted in me spending a few hours at her majesty's B&B. Never agiain..
Half the goofers that are falling for WB will cop for it sooner or later. POE of no fixed address will run for the hills, it's only a matter of time until the walls come crumbling down.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

fat frank wrote:that's the plan all along, he is going to sue to get all the prom notes paid in cash from people, as they signed to pay him at a later date and he paid there bills, so he now needs paying, genius

That might be a good plan, if the people giving him the promisory notes actually HAD that much money. There's an old saying, "You can't get blood out of a turnip", meaning that you can't get something that isn't there in the first place. So, if Peter tried to sue these people, he would incur legal expenses and get nothing in return. Oh wait, I forgot, Peter has his own court, doesn't he? How convenient.

I seriously doubt that anyone who actually had (or could get) 150 grand (whether Pounds or dollars), would fall for Peter's scam. Maybe Peter would accept Iraqi dinars.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

noblepa wrote:
fat frank wrote:that's the plan all along, he is going to sue to get all the prom notes paid in cash from people, as they signed to pay him at a later date and he paid there bills, so he now needs paying, genius

That might be a good plan, if the people giving him the promisory notes actually HAD that much money. There's an old saying, "You can't get blood out of a turnip", meaning that you can't get something that isn't there in the first place. So, if Peter tried to sue these people, he would incur legal expenses and get nothing in return. Oh wait, I forgot, Peter has his own court, doesn't he? How convenient.

I seriously doubt that anyone who actually had (or could get) 150 grand (whether Pounds or dollars), would fall for Peter's scam. Maybe Peter would accept Iraqi dinars.

how about he gets a load of ccjs on people and then sells these on, as they never become stature barred,
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote:
Wait ... what?

WeRe Bank Member: Hey, PoE, I filled out the prom note, send you £35 for the first month's subs and the cheque book and tried paying off my £150,000 mortgage but it didn't work. I don't want to do this any more, so I won't be sending you any more £10s each month.

PoE: Ah, but the £150K has cleared your account, so it's been paid. This means you now owe me £150,000!

Yep. He's going to take them for the blanket they sit on, their begging bowl and probably the dog as well.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

http://youtu.be/2GbAghpaHsY

Well another vid on goofer..

Here is my reply..

The Rothschilds invented paper money, in exchange for the gold, as people were being robbed and it was easier to carry.

As per the vid..

1) the only thing that can pay for goods and services, is goods and services, so why is POE asking for money? Which he says has never existed!

2) a bank note is a promise to pay.. Yes it is.. But the original notes were exchanged for gold so you would have passed the gold over in order to get the PN. So the note was already guaranteed by the gold you handed over. What has WB handed over to back the cheques?

3) Mortgage, yes you pledge as collateral the property that you do not own or have title to, well of course, until said mortgage is paid then you will never own it so it's use as a guarantee, if you don't pay it then they take it back.

I didn't even finish the vid.
What utter bollocks. If you get something on finance, then it isn't yours until you have paid it off. It isn't that hard to work out.

So peter is slagging a prom note yet he is selling you the same bloody thing, only his aren't backed by gold or any other commodity that has any value.

Please feel free to answer my questions..

I can feel a ban coming on. :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
Wait ... what?

Yep. He's going to take them for the blanket they sit on, their begging bowl and probably the dog as well.
Except that the £150,000 hasn't gone anywhere of course and never even existed in the first place so any claim Poe made to that effect would be easily countered.

The WeRe bank is clearly fraudulent and I don't believe there's a court in the land which would give Poe, as the sole proprietor, the time of day in any action related to it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Syf wrote:
Losleones wrote:3 letter process, A4V or a PN can easily sort that issue for any sovrun doing a Uturn on the Re movement. This is where Ceylon comes in with his vast knowledge of how to Get Into Debt Free. Will he be there with camera & shades to film the first WeRe court case?
The 3 letters (modified to remove the FMOTL shite) I've had a lot of success with. It's when the goofers are looking for a get out of jail free card, that's when I object to it.

I admit, I fell for the FMOTL garbage, that resulted in me spending a few hours at her majesty's B&B. Never agiain..
Half the goofers that are falling for WB will cop for it sooner or later. POE of no fixed address will run for the hills, it's only a matter of time until the walls come crumbling down.
Syf, I admire your honesty & i sympathise with your succumbing to a sovrun "sticky plaster" way out of a difficult situation. The goofy way only buys time yet will always,inevitably,get them deeper down the rabbit hole. Quatloos site is in the real world & not some fantasy world where these goofers believe nothing is owed because there was no debt, whether that be a bank creating money to a corrupt "paedophile" run Council, tax system or utility company who they haven't "contracted" with. Services have to be paid for, it's a simple fact of life & yes, i hope arrests will follow this WeRe Bank scam & Peter is jailed for fraud & tax evasion.