Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

Monopoly money is more valuable, at least with that you're some of the way to a game of monopoly.
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

daveBeeston wrote:
I think even though it is the UK deaths could still happen.

How many people have been in the media after they commited suicide when the stress of debt got to much to cope with,this could happen because of PoE's scam.If as has been posted here a fair few of the members of the weRE bank are senior citizens or very vulnerable then when Debt collectors start corresponding by phone and letter regarding debts that they thought they had paid through Re's how many may take that way out?

Its a worrying thought but a very real possability.
Latest sign up to WeRe bank forum 241251WM (63 yo) and only member currently online 070549AC (66 yo).

I'm surprised PoE hasn't offered a WeRe Pension yet.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

slowsmile wrote:
Latest sign up to WeRe bank forum 241251WM (63 yo) and only member currently online 070549AC (66 yo).

I'm surprised PoE hasn't offered a WeRe Pension yet.
Dont give him ideas :naughty:

The age of those signing up is a worry as most will only be on a modest or state only pension so increasing costs (debt collectors, Solicitors and court fee's) by failing to pay debt and by using the "magic debt clearing RE's" their just digging a bigger hole for themselves and possibly their families.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Couldn't be bothered with most of the Glastonbury video but the last hour, the Q&E has some gems.

PoE used to be a trader on the stock exchange. Quickly qualified with a quiet aside of "privately". So he's bought and sold some shares, probably stagged a few BT and British Gas shares when he was younger.

He's not trying to sell a pony without a saddle. It can be a saddle or anything he wants to put on it. Might be a good idea to start with a pony to put something on. When he can afford to buy something to put on the pony that he's going to obtain at some stage.

I can't bear it, how do these people sit there, listen to this crap and not see it for what it is?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote: I can't bear it, how do these people sit there, listen to this crap and not see it for what it is?
Simple. They are gullible idiots.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
YiamCross wrote: I can't bear it, how do these people sit there, listen to this crap and not see it for what it is?
Simple. They are gullible idiots.
There is "free* money" at the end of it, so this is the cost of admission. I liken it to timeshare sales. You have to sit through their crap sales pitch, and you get some free swag at the end. Sure they want to sell you a timeshare, and some buy in to it, many just sit quietly until the end, to get their reward. These people don't care what Peter says, they don't understand what he is saying, they just want the free* money at the end of it.

*Well 25 + 10 per month, but that is essentially free when paying of debts in the thousands
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Thought for the day: that Robswift bloke's a fecking cretin.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

mufc1959 wrote:Thought for the day: that Robswift bloke's a fecking cretin.
Yes, I noticed that too.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Yes, I noticed that too.
You think he's a moron? Has anyone been able to make any sense out of Teddy's comments? Takes incomprehensible to sub-Ceylon levels, now that is an achievement. My cat does better by marching across the keyboard.
Last edited by YiamCross on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

I just class him as a troll, this quote of his does show that he doesn't look at his own actions or of those on his side or he does and he just ignores them and continues to troll.
Look people here is another tactic they employ when they cannot answer........Instead they pose a question in response to your question..........Look at the classic politician like behaviour that is being exhibited here..........Clearly they are all taught in similar ways............Study their tactics know who they are.

Again the Serpent fails to offer any proof of claim to my original question...........Interesting
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Can't make any sense from goofy posters Newleaf or Teddy either. Then again, can't make any sense from the sites guru Haining either.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The natives are getting restless. On PoE's FB page there are a number of posts from people wondering when they're going to get a reply from him on WeRe Bank issues - many members are still awaiting their magic cheque books and their 'tickets' on the WeRe website are unanswered after several weeks.

In the meantime, Peter's posted something about the Tom Crawford eviction. The first comment: Tony Johnson Thats all well and good Peter but all those of us who wish to stand by you, never get any help from you fella.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Peter has to be aware on some level that he's going to have the same level of success as Tom Crawford.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:Peter has to be aware on some level that he's going to have the same level of success as Tom Crawford.
This is a classic con along the lines of the 3-card trick - show it 'works' at the start with a few 'successes', sucker in as many people as possible, fleece them of as much as you can and then grab the box and run when your lookout alerts you to the police closing in on you.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Peter has to be aware on some level that he's going to have the same level of success as Tom Crawford.
This is a classic con along the lines of the 3-card trick - show it 'works' at the start with a few 'successes', sucker in as many people as possible, fleece them of as much as you can and then grab the box and run when your lookout alerts you to the police closing in on you.
Except he's a card short as there have been no successes. Not a one I'm aware of.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I would like to apologise to the world's cretins for this insult. Robswift is so far beyond cretinous it's not even funny.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
Except he's a card short as there have been no successes. Not a one I'm aware of.
Very convenient also to make public he's living in a barely roadworthy 21 yr old embarrassment of a campervan. There's no way this con artist doesn't own a home (sorry Tom). He doesn't strike me as the sort of guy who appears in freshly starched shirts to live a traveller lifestyle. If this is the case it will buy him more time before his imminent arrest. Can any of you fine folk determine he is a home owner?
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

IIRC either upthread or on one of his "Freeman Legal Services" websites an address in Stoke-on-Trent was mentioned - which would be pretty consistent with his known "public appearances" favouring West Lancs and the Midlands.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Another "success" for WeRe Bank posted on the WeRe Bank Forum

http://i.imgur.com/PVt36pB.jpg

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

What about the Riviera Drive address in Croxteth?