Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Jeffrey »

I think the manifesto was written a while ago.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

guilty wrote:When was this manifesto written? Is PoE living in the past?
Mervyn King hasn't been Governor of the Bank of England since 2013. Geoff Hoon ceased being an MP in 2010 and was banned from office for 5 years. Gordon Brown? Nick Clegg? George Osborne?
Peter, you should review your rambling nonsense occasionally.
2006 or 2008.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

bertiebert informs us:
soon there wont be much you cant buy with the Re,
Well, that is good news because, at the moment, there is absolutely nothing you can buy with a WeRe cheque. Anywhere. Not even a WeRe cheque book. The WeRe bank won't accept its own cheques.
even gold if we wish. in fact we are buying gold,,, you need to pay more attention
A little Freudian slip there, bertie? What's with the "we"? Are you part of the team? So that is what Peter is doing with the money he is amassing is it? He's stocking up on gold? Well, I should say "you and Peter" to be accurate. How are you purchasing this gold? Are you using Re or GBP?
hey I just had a thought, did you realise everytime you use the £ you are comitting a fraud, which is a crime. especially in a debt based system,,(one thing the WeRe bank can never be in)
Really? So you are in fact encouraging "crime". The WeRe bank's call for cash is asking people to commit fraud. According to you. That would make the WeRe bank complicit in fraudulent behaviour. According to you.
When you buy your gold using GBP, you are committing fraud. According to you. Why do you encourage fraudulent behaviour, bertie?
Do you ever think before you type, bertie? Can you even think?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I think Jimmy has more than one user name. I can read Bertie's posts, they make my head hurt. What's all this garbage about gold?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

So yesterday I asked POE via his post on Facebook,
Why didn't you offer Tom a WeRe cheque to pay his mortgage off? :lol:

Well fuck me, he replied.

Why didn't he ask? I'd be looking at those who advised him and asking would could this all have led to a massive publicity coup for WeRe Bank? Why did he not ask....mistakes upon errors upon indecisions...Hmmmm
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Hilarious thread over on goofy where a new poster has asked if they can use a WeRe cheque at an auction. :haha:

Promoting WeRe Bank on that comical site was a huge mistake for its owners,not that we're complaining.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZjhL3CkqrU
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

Syf wrote:So yesterday I asked POE via his post on Facebook,

Why didn't he ask? I'd be looking at those who advised him and asking would could this all have led to a massive publicity coup for WeRe Bank? Why did he not ask....mistakes upon errors upon indecisions...Hmmmm
There's still time for Peter to call B&B and try to pay the mortgage for Tom. Please encourage him to send a cheque, and post his intentions on Tom's page.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Losleones wrote:Hilarious thread over on goofy where a new poster has asked if they can use a WeRe cheque at an auction. :haha:

Promoting WeRe Bank on that comical site was a huge mistake for its owners,not that we're complaining.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZjhL3CkqrU
I'm the so called troll in that thread. :lol: :lol:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Syf wrote:So yesterday I asked POE via his post on Facebook,

Bloody hell, the solution was under their noses all along !
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I'm the so called troll in that thread. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

I know. I'd guess lollard posts regularly on some other site.....can't quite remember the name :haha:

That Robswift (quoted upthread somewhere by MUFC) is as thick as pig shit.
His analysis on the BOE & cheque acceptance is somewhat amusing. Keep winding the numbskull up. I've been banned more times than GT, Haining & Co have lost people's homes but i haven't got the time or patience with that crowd. I pop in now & again for some light entertainment on freeman waffle. I wonder if the total figure of the "millions" saved on that site has been adjusted after Tom's success in keeping his home :sarcasmon:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

The money saved is now at a negative balance :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I couldn't sleep last night and while I was having a 4am cuppa I noticed the WeRe thread on GOODF has been spammed by Replica Watch merchants. But if you have a WeRe chequebook in your pocket, why would you need to buy a fake Rolex - you can afford the real thing, provided you don't buy one that costs more than £150K.

Screengrab, before they're deleted. Although they're not actually disagreeing with BertieBert and Robswift, so they'll probably be encouraged to stay and continue to add their contributions to the site.

Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Looks like my FB question made it over to goofville. :roll:

On the Peter of England Facebook page somebody asked him why he didnt' pay off the mortgage with a WeRe cheque. He said he could of but he wasnt' asked. Asuming we ignore everything about whether the judgment was a fraud, wrong or all that its happened and Tom has to deal with the reality of how things are for him today not how he wished they should of gone. The only way he can get his house back now is by paying of the money Bradford and Bingley says he owes it.

This is the chance for Peter to put his money were his mouth is and prove that WeRe Bank works as he says it does. And it is the chance for Tom to get his house back.

:haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Syf wrote:Looks like my FB question made it over to goofville. :roll:

There's a possibility we might find out the answers to several questions at the same time:

1. Can you use a WeRe Bank cheque to pay off a mortgage?
2. Can you use a WeRe Bank cheque to buy something at an auction?
3. Which is more valuable - a WeRe Bank cheque or a roll of Andrex?

Actually it might be a Very Good Thing Indeed if someone tried to buy Tom's house with a WeRe Bank cheque - I have no doubt B&B would involve the police at that point and the whole shaky edifice would come tumbling down before too many more people are burned by that vile conman.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Syf wrote:Looks like my FB question made it over to goofville. :roll:

On the Peter of England Facebook page somebody asked him why he didnt' pay off the mortgage with a WeRe cheque. He said he could of but he wasnt' asked. Asuming we ignore everything about whether the judgment was a fraud, wrong or all that its happened and Tom has to deal with the reality of how things are for him today not how he wished they should of gone. The only way he can get his house back now is by paying of the money Bradford and Bingley says he owes it.

This is the chance for Peter to put his money were his mouth is and prove that WeRe Bank works as he says it does. And it is the chance for Tom to get his house back.

Yeah, but he has to be asked first apparently. He isn't going to go out of his way to help.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hi guys can someone please highlight on this thread

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Zj5xvkvb6Y

That when Peter talks about the people that advised Tom and mistakes upon errors, he is attacking the almighty ceylon who helps run GOODF that has been giving WeRe Bank endless free publicity - I say free but as Ceylon has a habit of promoting scheme's that charge, who is to say he back hander payments are made or not. I would not comment on such a claim personally
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

mufc1959 wrote:Actually it might be a Very Good Thing Indeed if someone tried to buy Tom's house with a WeRe Bank cheque - I have no doubt B&B would involve the police at that point and the whole shaky edifice would come tumbling down before too many more people are burned by that vile conman.
Unfortunately not going to happen. Auction houses don't like the hassle of fake cheques so you need some pre-approval (ID check, proof of funds, etc.) to bid these days. Which reminds me, I hope Peter is complying with the money laundering regulations.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bones wrote:That when Peter talks about the people that advised Tom and mistakes upon errors, he is attacking the almighty ceylon who helps run GOODF that has been giving WeRe Bank endless free publicity - I say free but as Ceylon has a habit of promoting scheme's that charge, who is to say he back hander payments are made or not. I would not comment on such a claim personally
Oh please please please, Peter has stuffed Ceylon on his backhanders?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Finally!!!!1!!!!BOOMBOOM#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#! A post on goofy that my red wine destroyed brain can understand!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Zj-bXCkqrU
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Which reminds me, I hope Peter is complying with the money laundering regulations.
Quite the contrary. Peter said on a recent video that he is happy to launder money, provided it is cash, adding something like, "We have very big washing machines."