Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Losleones »

littleFred wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Which reminds me, I hope Peter is complying with the money laundering regulations.
Quite the contrary. Peter said on a recent video that he is happy to launder money, provided it is cash, adding something like, "We have very big washing machines."
& of course won't be declaring any of those notes for HMRC's pleasure.....why would he as he knows it worthless,toxic currency. He just can't fail with his scam
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Losleones wrote:Finally!!!!1!!!!BOOMBOOM#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#!#! A post on goofy that my red wine destroyed brain can understand!!!!1!!!!
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Zj-bXCkqrU
It says 'the requested topic does not exist'.

I guess TPTB there understood it too :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bertie has risen from his pit to post yet more garbage spouting the legality of a WeRe cheque & how they carry value whilst sterling carries no worth.

Hey Bertie, I've got 2 cheques written out here for you,each for £150k. 1 written on a WeRe cheque & 1 written on an RBS cheque. I have funds in both accounts so which would you prefer as I'm only sending one?

Thought for the day: BertieBassett is a complete twat!!!!1!!!!BOOM#!#!#!#!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

Bones wrote:Hi guys can someone please highlight on this thread

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Zj5xvkvb6Y

That when Peter talks about the people that advised Tom and mistakes upon errors, he is attacking the almighty ceylon who helps run GOODF that has been giving WeRe Bank endless free publicity - I say free but as Ceylon has a habit of promoting scheme's that charge, who is to say he back hander payments are made or not. I would not comment on such a claim personally
If my jaw hadn't hit the floor prior to this point, bertiebert's response would have done it...'counterfeit toxic rubbish'!!!
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

if Were chq where real, If I was POE I would of wrote a chq for toms house and paid off BB and give the house to tom and sue as a present, just for the publicity I would of got and to prove it was real,
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Crawford would never have accepted any money or Piss take of England's funny stuff. TC would rather have lost his home rather than pay anything just to point the point that everything is fraudulent. Loves the attention too much and quickly back on the circuit of speech making in badly lit, badly audio recorded back street boozers.

He's making a martyr of himself as well as a fool as well as homeless. Anyone thinking rationally would not do this.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Losleones wrote:Here is the garbage
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZkHLHCkqrU
vanreet » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:26 pm
I do hope he seriously considers the path of the WeRe cheque payment method.
Yes I would like to see that . Only if it means that Crawford gets a tug for handling dodgy cheques.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I wonder if he did get further arrested for fraud, would he consent to it or not? I mean he's accusing the bank under the very same statute so it would be rather hypocritical if he did pull the old acts and statutes require consent card.
:lol:
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Hey Pete might be able to afford to buy the house as he did say he had 2000 members signed up for the bank and if he was smart then he should know it will advertise the bank for him.
BillKintyre
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by BillKintyre »

2,000 x whatever subs they've paid ...

I've run out of fingers and toes.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

£70k if working on £35 per person, before expenses of course ;)
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

BillKintyre wrote:2,000 x whatever subs they've paid ...

£25 join up plus £10 a month last time I looked which would mean PoE has taken a minimum of £70k if they have 2,000 members.

So after deducting PoE's expenses and living costs - nowhere near enough to buy the bungalow.

As an aside - I know someone has already mentioned PoE should by now be registering the WeRe Bank for VAT purposes. I'm assuming he should also (eventually) be paying income tax on earnings from the "bank". I assume he is still a sole trader and the "bank" is not registered as a company of any description.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

A-hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

The plot thickens.

bertiebert wrote:
there is nothing better Peter would like, than to be in court with those calling fraud, its a scam as witnesses for the WeRrE banks prosicution.

this is one of the aims of the WeRe bank,,

so feel free to be witnesses

remember it is for you to state on oath what the fraud is...

the WeRe cheques are unique, they dont look or pretend to be any other banks, it has its own unique sort code, it has its own unit of exchange Re,.
the promissary notes have a value which can be used to create the means of exchange,..also a gold Re (which is a massive step better than the promise on the £ which you can never redeem as it was stolen some 70 years ago)
ever wondered why the £1 coin is made of worthless metal ?

if you have not joined the WeRe club, then why are you so concerned, there is a greater club thats been theiving from the whole world for centuries and that club we are all shut out of..mabe thats the club you really should be worried about,,

Bert gets this reply. :haha:

There is a post by a Were Bank member who states he has been to court and lost regarding making payment via WeRe Bank cheque.

There is also a post on the WeRe forum where a member has stated he/she is shortly due to attend court and he has openly requested that a high up member of the WeRe Bank (make your assumptions on who this can be) to attend and appear as a witness for him/her.

Up until I last posted a reply to him/her no one from the WeRe Bank had come forward to say they would attend.

;)
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

FatGambit wrote:£70k if working on £35 per person, before expenses of course ;)
I can only think that PoE has more money than he needs - he appears to be doing no follow up admin for WeRe Bank, he hasn't publicised his meetings tomorrow and Tuesday for a while and he seems instead to be more intrigued by a cheque imaging system being trialled by Barclays to pay cheques into your account - not to pay creditors. No doubt some crazy interpretation will follow..........................
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

The venue for Tuesday's meeting has changed. Unlike the Glastonbury meeting, this time they're not telling everyone it's cancelled when they phone the venue when it's really on. This time you have to email and they'll phone with the details.

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/peter-of-en ... on-070715/
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

mufc1959 wrote:The venue for Tuesday's meeting has changed. Unlike the Glastonbury meeting, this time they're not telling everyone it's cancelled when they phone the venue when it's really on. This time you have to email and they'll phone with the details.

On the WeRe Bank website it's still advertised as Kings Heath Cricket & Sports Club - and there are no updates on his FB site. Naturally someone with this level of competence is ideal as CEO of a bank.................................
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

BillKintyre wrote:2,000 x whatever subs they've paid ...

Last I read there were 235 members of WeRe which appeared to me at the time to be a credible figure but it'll always be tricky to get reliable stats given the lack of transparency. Maybe Glastonbury produced a bit of a surge in membership?

You don't have to register for VAT until it becomes apparent turnover will reach £82,000 so I think that's one charge Peter won't have to worry about. Not that he'll be lacking in charges but he needn't worry with his LLB and crack legal team behind him. Unless they manage to talk it up to something closer to life.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

mufc1959 wrote:The venue for Tuesday's meeting has changed. Unlike the Glastonbury meeting, this time they're not telling everyone it's cancelled when they phone the venue when it's really on. This time you have to email and they'll phone with the details.

Sounds more like an underground rave than anything else. And now, in addition to LOUP, we have MURP. Those must be the new club drugs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4