Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by slowsmile »

YiamCross wrote:
BillKintyre wrote:2,000 x whatever subs they've paid ...

I've run out of fingers and toes.

Last I read there were 235 members of WeRe which appeared to me at the time to be a credible figure but it'll always be tricky to get reliable stats given the lack of transparency. Maybe Glastonbury produced a bit of a surge in membership?

You don't have to register for VAT until it becomes apparent turnover will reach £82,000 so I think that's one charge Peter won't have to worry about. Not that he'll be lacking in charges but he needn't worry with his LLB and crack legal team behind him. Unless they manage to talk it up to something closer to life.
Currently 402 members of the WeRe Bank Forum - don't know how indicative this is of total members.

On-line at the moment 130842PC (72 yo), 230845WW (69 yo), 300664YA (a youthful 51 yo).

Think it's about time I contacted ageUK.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

I can't watch his videos. When i see the smug con man all i want to do is place my fist down his throat.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

BertieBoy has confessed to promoting fraud over on goofy insisting anyone using as legal tender is committing fraud & that cash won't be around much longer.

Peter better get busy booking those seedy Ale Houses to collect subs before that awful toxic sterling stuff is blown to all four corners of the world by WeRe Banking Enterprise. :haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZvnnHCkqrU
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote: Peter better get busy booking those seedy Ale Houses to collect subs before that awful toxic sterling stuff is blown to all four corners of the world by WeRe Banking Enterprise. :haha:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZvnnHCkqrU
I thought it was just us Quatloosers that were getting blown to all four corners of the world by Peter's mighty huff.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Did someone mention Police involvement ? :whistle:

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/peter-of-en ... on-070715/

Last edited by Bones on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:Did someone mention Police involvement ? :whistle:

Too bad my UK pay as you go SIM has expired, or I would be requesting this information
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote:Did someone mention Police involvement ? :whistle:

And PoE never got round to updating his FB page or the WeRe Bank website with the new info..........................
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Meanwhile in goofville, in the WeRe bank thread that there is a big jump in posts, it went from May, then nothing until today.

Do you thing we have upset someone? :lol: :lol:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Sorry I won't be available tonight, I've been permanently banned from goofville. So I have to go and sit in the naughty corner and contemplate what I've done. :roll: :roll:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Which thread is that, Syf? The WeRe forum on GOODF has been fairly active for a while.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bertie's own words

There never was a guarantee the cheques will work

and

Just writing out a cheque and expected it to clear first time with no opposition (many have) is a bit of a gamble

I wonder if Peter the Con artist mentions the above two points in his little get togethers ?

Many cheques have gone through first time no problems,,

There never was a guarantee the cheques will work there is NO LAWFUL reason why they shoould not and no LEGAL reason why not (but you are up against a banking criminal unlawful legalised cabal), there is enough information to take you from a cheque being presented and cleared first time, to you being able to put the ball back in their court by, and getting your account into dispute,,, all the info you need is there, you have to be responsible and make sure you are clear in your mind why you joined, and what you are doing, and take it as far as you think you can.

The object if you want to go the whole hog, is for you to get "them" (a named man or woman) to put in writing why they wont (present, wont accept,calling it fraud etc) because you require them as a witness to state in court under oath for the Prosicution against the WeRe bank..(because you have your funds in the WeRe bank)

if they wont, then the alligations they made cannot possibly be true,,, so require them to follow the allonge to the letter...

Just writing out a cheque and expected it to clear first time with no opposition (many have) is a bit of a gamble, but hey, if your back was against the wall...

If people are expecting Peter to be here on the forum answering every question, questions that the answers are already posted, or on the WeRe site, he wont get anything else done...

you take the cheques as far as you are comfortable with.... and if the cheques were the only reason you joined,,,maybe its not for you.. good luck

its early days the site only been up for 6 weeks,,,
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

mufc1959 wrote:Which thread is that, Syf? The WeRe forum on GOODF has been fairly active for a while.
At my last visit, all comments from May until today had been removed, I just went back to ask why and found out I have been banned.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I've been banned too.

Obviously they don't want to risk being set free by the truth. Sad people.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 11#p401135

Postby SalliNae » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:58 pm
I see no reason why any post should be deleted so long as it is not a personal attack on any member.......

If we can all just get along and debate like adults instead of letting things progress into slanging matches, then great.

I learn a lot from everyone on here. Everyone has something positive to contribute and brings that to the table. If we all want free will, then we have to moderate ourselves .... and I include me..... to work together to bring about the change we all want to see.
I guess deleting users is easier than posts :sarcasmon:

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bones wrote:Bertie's own words

if they wont, then the alligations they made cannot possibly be true, so require them to follow the allonge to the letter...
See ya later, alligations.

Jeez, don't these people ever use a spell check?

But to be fair I love it. The drummer for this nonsense is pure gold. Lets hope Bertie doesn't stop posting - I for one will miss him.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Syf wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Which thread is that, Syf? The WeRe forum on GOODF has been fairly active for a while.
At my last visit, all comments from May until today had been removed, I just went back to ask why and found out I have been banned.
Do you simply mean the thread "WeRe Bank, I opened an account lets see how it goes".

I think that's because it's an old thread that's been inactive for a few weeks.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bertie wrote:The object if you want to go the whole hog, is for you to get "them" (a named man or woman) to put in writing why they wont (present, wont accept,calling it fraud etc) because you require them as a witness to state in court under oath for the Prosicution against the WeRe bank..(because you have your funds in the WeRe bank)

if they wont, then the alligations they made cannot possibly be true,,, so require them to follow the allonge to the letter...
What an utter crock of sh1te :
"You must give evidence in court that the werebank is a fraud, or you must accept this payment!"
"Thanks Grandad, but how about this instead? I won't give you an affadavit, and I won't accept your werecheque"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

exiledscouser wrote:
Bones wrote:Bertie's own words

if they wont, then the alligations they made cannot possibly be true, so require them to follow the allonge to the letter...
See ya later, alligations.

Jeez, don't these people ever use a spell check?

But to be fair I love it. The drummer for this nonsense is pure gold. Lets hope Bertie doesn't stop posting - I for one will miss him.
Thing is, like WeRe Bank, the allonge is complete nonsense.

I do have to say though, as for spell check, I am not one to speak, I often post with typos and spelling mistakes, it all depends on what I am doing when posting, and what I am posting on (Phone, work, home).

Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Hercule Parrot wrote:"You must give evidence in court that the werebank is a fraud, or you must accept this payment!"
It's not an "or".

From their perspective you must accept the WeRe cheque. You must accept that the "funds have been cleared" simply because someone on the phone says "they're cleared, enter the payment into your account - and no, I won't be transferring any pounds sterling to actually pay the debt".

What's incredible is that they somehow seem to think that it's impossible to prove fraud on their part so they are actually demanding to be taken to court for fraud.... actually to be totally correct, they seem to think they can't be charged with fraud, that it would be the WeRe Bank that's charged.

Completely - apparently - ignorant that could easily result in criminal charges against them personally, jail time, and a messed up record for the rest of their lives with regarding who hires them, is willing to deal with them, etc.

Yes Virginia that really does include messing up the credit history to the point no one will deal with you (except at insane interest rates) for the next n years (I believe a negative mark stays on your credit history for a period of 6 or 7 years in Canada).
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bertie wrote: theres a full website and blog etc on its way.. gold notes, free 3rd party car insurance , opening up the members for trading with each other and paying using the WeRe bank, theres the debit cards to arrange, and some extra help to those already using cheques..."
Someone posted earlier that werebank's outlandish claims are designed to warn off people who are not gullible, like the woeful grammar and style of 419 scams. They only want the most foolish and greedy people to respond.

I begin to think there is some truth to this. Banknotes made of pure gold, free motor insurance, debit cards, it's so bizarre that it would only be believed by pinheads.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.