Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bertie wrote: theres a full website and blog etc on its way.. gold notes, free 3rd party car insurance , opening up the members for trading with each other and paying using the WeRe bank, theres the debit cards to arrange, and some extra help to those already using cheques..."
Someone posted earlier that werebank's outlandish claims are designed to warn off people who are not gullible, like the woeful grammar and style of 419 scams. They only want the most foolish and greedy people to respond.

I begin to think there is some truth to this. Banknotes made of pure gold, free motor insurance, debit cards, it's so bizarre that it would only be believed by pinheads.
Yep, that was me and only pin heads would still be hanging on in there after all the promises had turned to dust. I've been trying to find a disgruntled member of WeRe bank who might want to express their dissatisfaction but none have come forward and I don't think it's because they're frightened. They really think it's going to be all gravy tomorrow.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Prehaps you can sell them some Dinar while they are waiting... I hear it will RV soon :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think having an IQ above room temperature is a start, but don't hold me to that.

Of course I suspect that a great many of them couldn't qualify for a checking account let alone a bank account to begin with which probably explains a lot of it, they are on totally unexplored territory so to speak. The whole having to have (real)money in the account before you write checks thing just goes right over their heads.

That being said, I still can't believe that they are coming out with some of the statements they are, Bertie in particular, and then are gobsmacked when their pretty paper gets kicked back and the lights turned off. It's not like they haven't been warned, given ample examples of total fail, or really know it deep down somewhere inside, but they just keep right on putting their hands in to the pretty flame, after they've been told repeatedly not to, and then complaining when they get burned.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

a lot wont come forward as they will get laughed at, as the ones that have asked for help on other forums, have been laughed at
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter has confirmed in his latest video that the ten pounds per month subscription is soon to include insurance cover for your car. Cover will be for "any car, any driver." So, that will mean for a tenner a month you can insure a Bentley Continental and your whole family, including your seventeen year old son who has just passed his driving test, will be fully insured. Or anyone else, for that matter. It's "any driver" :lol:
The problem I predict (apart from there being no actual insurance) is they will not be able to get the VRMs placed on the MID. That should bring some fun and games as we see their vehicles being seized......and crushed. :whistle:
Last edited by rumpelstilzchen on Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ah, time for a reminder then: https://insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Hello "rumpel"...

I never had the pleasure of keyboard jousting with you over on Icke's site. I got the ban over there years ago whilst I was going about debunking religious nut jobs. How's things?

And "Arthur", what a most excellent avatar name you use. :thinking:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:Hello "rumpel"...

I never had the pleasure of keyboard jousting with you over on Icke's site. I got the ban over there years ago whilst I was going about debunking religious nut jobs. How's things?

Hi, pigpot. Welcome to the forum. I'm good. :D

Here is Peter's video. I forgot to add it to my previous post:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KREMZZdbTo8
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote: I've been trying to find a disgruntled member of WeRe bank who might want to express their dissatisfaction but none have come forward and I don't think it's because they're frightened. They really think it's going to be all gravy tomorrow.
You are right of course but there is also the fact that some of these cretins won't even admit they have been scammed because of the embarrassment of how ridiculously stupid they have been even in the face of all the warnings.
Some on the other hand I believe, have gone along with this just out of pure mischief, so they won't be offering themselves as victims either.
But given a bit more time I am sure some will come forward. Reading some of the early WeRe bank posts from goofville I noticed some of the suckers were saying they weren't happy/ not sure/ and displeased with Pof E's none responses and with the way things had gone in general. but as per usual, Syco Salli deleted many or simply posted a response to some of those seemingly disgruntled members telling them about all kinds of "paths" we take but admitted she hadn't joined WeRe bank herself. I actually asked her why she hadn't joined when I was on that site and no points for guessing her evasive reply: clue, it was all to do with paths, and in her case Peters path was not for her.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I haven't been on the site there. I see "gremlin" over on Icke's site going on and on about it.

I just want to see evidence. It's a little like the moon landings.

You give me all the photo's that you want and then I see some with shadows in the wrong (multiple) directions. I then get cross hairs in places they shouldn't be. I see equipment bound on by electrical tape that's supposed to be attached to the lunar module that's going to fly off through space at god knows what speed.

Something suggests it's not right. That's okay... it may very well be right.The problem is if it's not. What then?

Facts and evidence are required. A little like jurisdiction in a way, some might argue.

Every adult knows where assumptions lead. Same as opinions. They are worthless. :brickwall: Let's stick to the facts. Let's all get some "WeRE" facts first, otherwise we all sound foolish.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

pigpot wrote: Every adult knows where assumptions lead. Same as opinions. They are worthless. :brickwall: Let's stick to the facts. Let's all get some "WeRE" facts first, otherwise we all sound foolish.
Not sure where you're coming from here, are you saying that the moon landings were faked so WeRe bank could be real? That's a train of logic with no tracks to run on as far as I can see.

The WeRe facts are in, it's not a bank, it has no legal standing in fact it is illegal, it has no money nor any source of legal acceptable currency, there is no way a WeRe cheque could be used to settle any debt except between those who will accept Re. Since a Re can be produced by mowing your own lawn or as a by-product of doing your day job it should be obvious that it can never have any value except as an entertaining curiosity to those outside the asylum.

What part of that sounds foolish?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guys, skip to minute 28 to die of laughter.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

is he saying aliens plant out phone masts or they grow out of the ground
rumpelstilzchen

Jeffrey wrote:Guys, skip to minute 28 to die of laughter.
The man is as nutty as a fruit cake. Come to think of it I have never seen an electricity pylon being erected. Does that mean the aliens put those up while nobody was watching?
PoE's "logic": I have never seen a man (insert a physical task) therefore it was not done by a man.
BHF wrote:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Especially for you Petey. Some aliens erecting a pylon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLaKRr24HE
#six

Post by #six »

Losleones wrote:Especially for you Petey. Some aliens erecting a pylon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdLaKRr24HE
Total proof of aliens. They're teleporting all over the place.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:Hello "rumpel"...

Hi, pigpot. Welcome to the forum. I'm good. :D

Here is Peter's video. I forgot to add it to my previous post:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KREMZZdbTo8
Well over two hours of that crank to listen to. Excellent!
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The WeRe Bank and you...The Road Ahead [Peter of England @ New Horizons]
Published on Jul 7, 2015

The blurb under the video says:
6th of July 2015. Saint Annes, Lancashire, England.

Peter of England addresses New Horizons Saint Annes.

Peter of England explains how we can honestly pay Public Utility Bills without actually paying a penny to the companies! “Every little helps!”
(My underlining.) Peter himself doesn't say exactly this. We know that WeRe Bank will never pay the amount on the cheque. He does claim that the debt is magically satisfied.

Peter says he won't spend a couple of hours repeating what he has said in previous talks. Then he spends a couple of hours repeating what he has said in previous talks.

7m 10s. Included in the £10/month will be re-insurance. Any car, any driver. Re-fuel, education. a legal department. A common law court of record. Court documents to back up anyone with bouncing cheques. 35-40 ppl/day are joining Re-movement (but not necessarily the bank).

28m 30s Where do mobile phone masts come from? [Gosh, what a deep and penetrating question! True, I have never seen anyone physically build a phone mast. Videos don't count, of course, because they are easily faked. Doubtless this proves that ... um, something.]

58m 40s. The Re is not convertible back to pounds sterling. [Peter has said this previously, but it is worth repeating. This is Peter's statement that, if the Re has any value, it isn't measurable in any currency.]

1h 08m: Peter repeats his garbage that when we pay with a £20 "promise" banknote, we should return later to fulfil our promise.

1h 22m: Peter's 1% financial transaction tax.

Peter explains that getting hold of large quantities of gold is difficult. Then 1h 35m:
Peter wrote:This will come out soon, but WeRe Bank has been approached by a very large trust that's involved in this global collateral account rigmarole and they have, according to their documentation which I'll be getting fairly soon, they have a rather large amount of gold that's being held for them in Switzerland by UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland. So, if we end up going that way, there will be enough, so long as we can get them to allow us to have it. Why they would do that I have no idea.
Perhaps Peter would be interested in emails I frequently receive asking for help to remove large amounts of unclaimed money from bank accounts.

2h 07m: cheque-books now have pre-printed names.

2h 23m Peter explains how funds are (not) transferred to payees.

All the questions are about bouncing cheques.

As always, Peter does not claim that he has ever tried to use his own cheques. Nor that WeRe Bank pays in pounds sterling on its own cheques. Nor that the WeRe Bank accepts its own cheques. (Of course, there is no reason why it might not, for member-to-member transfers.)
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I watched them put up the mobile phone mast down the road, although dress sense and personal grooming left a lot to be desired, the people building it were very much human, and there wasn't any fly eyed grey skinned aliens in sight.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:2h 07m: cheque-books now have pre-printed names.
Police and CPS now pissing themselves..... :haha: Fraud? What fraud? So much for the "lose the name" tactic.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self