Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by letissier14 »

Did you see the poster at the end of the video

Joining Fee is now £35 = 1 month + set up fee which gets you a cheque book of 25 cheques

Then ...............

It is £120 per annum (£30 quaterly) payable with 1gm 99.99% FINE GOLD delivered to WeRe Bank in a Royal Mail "SPECIAL DELIVERY" plastic envelope (£6.47)

So funny :haha: :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
guilty

Post by guilty »

Peter wrote:This will come out soon, but WeRe Bank has been approached by a very large trust that's involved in this global collateral account rigmarole and they have, according to their documentation which I'll be getting fairly soon, they have a rather large amount of gold that's being held for them in Switzerland by UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland. So, if we end up going that way, there will be enough, so long as we can get them to allow us to have it. Why they would do that I have no idea.
Neil Keenan and the Dragon Family?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

guilty wrote:
Peter wrote:This will come out soon, but WeRe Bank has been approached by a very large trust that's involved in this global collateral account rigmarole and they have, according to their documentation which I'll be getting fairly soon, they have a rather large amount of gold that's being held for them in Switzerland by UBS, Union Bank of Switzerland. So, if we end up going that way, there will be enough, so long as we can get them to allow us to have it. Why they would do that I have no idea.
Neil Keenan and the Dragon Family?
Well this makes a change from a minor royal from Nigeria needing your help.
letissier14 wrote:Did you see the poster at the end of the video

Joining Fee is now £35 = 1 month + set up fee which gets you a cheque book of 25 cheques

Then ...............

It is £120 per annum (£30 quaterly) payable with 1gm 99.99% FINE GOLD delivered to WeRe Bank in a Royal Mail "SPECIAL DELIVERY" plastic envelope (£6.47)

And having advertised this (and the fact that some mail contains actual money, you know, the fraudulent stuff that can actually buy things) the good people at the honest end of Dulcie Street will take absolutely no notice whatsoever of the suddenly suspiciously heavy envelopes heading through their mail drop.
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:2h 07m: cheque-books now have pre-printed names.
Police and CPS now pissing themselves..... :haha: Fraud? What fraud? So much for the "lose the name" tactic.
I can't understand why WeRe bank need print cheques out in the first place. As Peter himself constantly reminds us, you can write one out on anything at all; a balloon for instance. So any WeRe client moaning about not receiving a cheque can just start kiting away without further notice. A beermat will do nicely; it'll have exactly the same effect as a ReAl WeRe cheque (i.e. none at all).

It seems that levels of crazy are inversely proportional to gullibility.

It is amazing the lemming-like rush to court financial disaster, ruin credit ratings, have the eleccy go off, wind up creditors into taking action they otherwise might not have done, get you car seized and most likely crushed (whilst paying £120pa for the privilege). Still, if the path does lead over the edge of the cliff, even as Salli would remind us, it is their choice to take that path.

And all from a Socio-path supported by certain psycho-paths.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote:And having advertised this (and the fact that some mail contains actual money, you know, the fraudulent stuff that can actually buy things) the good people at the honest end of Dulcie Street will take absolutely no notice whatsoever of the suddenly suspiciously heavy envelopes heading through their mail drop.
Well a gramme is about the weight of two cigarettes or an aspirin so that's not going to be much of a guide to anything.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The distracting sign behind him 'New Horizons'. What is this place? Seaside holiday camp.

Piss Take looks like the bingo number caller and maybe tomorrow it's his turn to entertain the kids?

All in all a really poor video with the big banner blocking the screen, rubbish camera angle with that bloke returning from a piss coming into view amongst many other criticisms.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

I bet he was into inspirational pyramid sales talks back in the day too.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. She knows I have a legal/finance/regulatory background so she thought I might be able to give her a bit of advice.

She's been helping a couple on low income deal with their debt problems, trying to help them come to arrangements with their creditors, businesses like Vanquis Bank, BrightHouse, JD Williams catalogues, etc - the kind of credit poor people get. They were on the brink of needing to go into a DMP.

But then she saw them a month or so ago and they told her they've paid off all their debts and don't need her help any more. She thought they might have come into an inheritance or a relative had decided to help them out. You've guessed it, they found GOODF and from there made their way to WeRe Bank. Today they were back, in deep trouble, every single cheque (14 or 15 in total) rejected, two county court claims issued, threatening letters, field agent visits, Virgin TV/phone/broadband cut off, mobiles cut off, landlord threatening to kick them out as they paid the shortfall in the housing benefit with a WeRe cheque. (They even tried to buy their son a bike in Halfords. Apparently Halfords doesn't take personal cheques any more, so in that respect a WeRe cheque is exactly the same as a cheque from Coutts!)

My neighbour had never heard of WeRe and wondered if I had. Well, she came to the right person, I filled her in on the scam, the Prom Note, the cheques, the whole long con Peter of England is pulling on people. She's going to raise it with her manager to discuss what steps they can take. But if it's reported to the police, it might get the clients into trouble and there's a duty of confidentiality issue.

They're thick as shit, and exactly the type to fall for this, from the sound of it. Too stupid to realise it's a scam, because it sounds good and other people are telling them it works. I said I thought the clients should report PoE to the police and she should try to encourage them to do that. These are people who were in a deep hole, but with proper help, they could have got back on track, eventually. Now they are so far down the pit they'll never claw their way out.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

15:59 hahahahahahahha. Did he really say that? Football stadiums :lol:

EDIT: Ah Piss Take, yes of course the subliminals in the symbolism or your logos. How could I have not seen that? Much clearer now, thanks.

People actually paying to watch this guy?
Last edited by IDIOT on Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mufc1959 wrote:I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. [...]
This is precisely why Peter needs to be stopped and dealt with. From what you have posted that couple might have been able to get out of the hole they were in, it wouldn't have been easy but they would have managed. Now though Peters made their lives a lot harder and a lot more difficult. They aren't out of trouble but are much deeper in the mire.

I would say that your friend needs to take this seriously and needs to try and impress on the manager that while they have passed fraudulent cheques, this is mitigated by the fact that they were taken in by a very determined con artist. I would also say that we know they aren't alone, sadly Peter has lots and lots of other victims.
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeanutGallery wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. [...]
This is precisely why Peter needs to be stopped and dealt with. From what you have posted that couple might have been able to get out of the hole they were in, it wouldn't have been easy but they would have managed. Now though Peters made their lives a lot harder and a lot more difficult. They aren't out of trouble but are much deeper in the mire.

I would say that your friend needs to take this seriously and needs to try and impress on the manager that while they have passed fraudulent cheques, this is mitigated by the fact that they were taken in by a very determined con artist..
He's conning himself too. Even admits it in the video.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. She knows I have a legal/finance/regulatory background so she thought I might be able to give her a bit of advice.

She's been helping a couple on low income deal with their debt problems, trying to help them come to arrangements with their creditors, businesses like Vanquis Bank, BrightHouse, JD Williams catalogues, etc - the kind of credit poor people get. They were on the brink of needing to go into a DMP.

But then she saw them a month or so ago and they told her they've paid off all their debts and don't need her help any more. She thought they might have come into an inheritance or a relative had decided to help them out. You've guessed it, they found GOODF and from there made their way to WeRe Bank. Today they were back, in deep trouble, every single cheque (14 or 15 in total) rejected, two county court claims issued, threatening letters, field agent visits, Virgin TV/phone/broadband cut off, mobiles cut off, landlord threatening to kick them out as they paid the shortfall in the housing benefit with a WeRe cheque. (They even tried to buy their son a bike in Halfords. Apparently Halfords doesn't take personal cheques any more, so in that respect a WeRe cheque is exactly the same as a cheque from Coutts!)

My neighbour had never heard of WeRe and wondered if I had. Well, she came to the right person, I filled her in on the scam, the Prom Note, the cheques, the whole long con Peter of England is pulling on people. She's going to raise it with her manager to discuss what steps they can take. But if it's reported to the police, it might get the clients into trouble and there's a duty of confidentiality issue.

They're thick as shit, and exactly the type to fall for this, from the sound of it. Too stupid to realise it's a scam, because it sounds good and other people are telling them it works. I said I thought the clients should report PoE to the police and she should try to encourage them to do that. These are people who were in a deep hole, but with proper help, they could have got back on track, eventually. Now they are so far down the pit they'll never claw their way out.
I didn't see this success story posted on GOOFy, I wonder why? I guess PoE will come to their aid with his bags of cash, and pay off the balances for them. Let's face it, with 2,000 claimed members and 30-40 a day joining, that is at least 70,000 available to pay of some of the checks.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

letissier14 wrote:Did you see the poster at the end of the video

Then ...............

:haha: :haha: What's even more laughable is Peter & Bertie talk of its lack of worth but they so willing to part with it whilst furthering themselves into debt. I'm utterly convinced that none of the attendees at Peter's charades around the country haven't got jack shit what he's spouting (neither has anyone for that matter other than Peter proving himself to be certifiably insane), they just wanna get their hands on those priceless cheques & be 1st in the queue for the Debit Card scheme & discount car ins. Hang on....they don't need car insurance do they?

I particularly enjoyed the laughter from his marks when spouting fraud from the banks. The numbskulls are so far down the rabbit hole of FMOTL garbage that they will happily pay a fraudster if it means they are "better off". Sick individuals.

Why did the bellend need a mic for 100 suckers in attendance? They hard of hearing as well as thick as planks?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

mufc1959 wrote:I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. She knows I have a legal/finance/regulatory background so she thought I might be able to give her a bit of advice..... Now they are so far down the pit they'll never claw their way out.
What's the problem? This is exactly what PoE has been waiting for, according to Bertie. All they have to do is get the names of the people who have had the cheques refused and then they can go to court as witnesses against WeRe and Peter of England where the whole fraudulent banking system will be revealed for what it is and all their debts will disappear, along with everyone elses. Got a mortgage? It will be gone. the Rothschilds will be ruined. I think that's how it's going to work, at any rate.

They should go to the meetings where it will be explained to them that the corrupt criminal banks know their days are numbered and they're just trying to stave off the inevitable. They're not going to just roll over so everyone has to stick to it and keep pushing. It might seem as though the full wrath of the law will be brought down on them but it's all a bluff. Nothing to worry about, they know they're in the wrong and they'll probably just forget about it rather than go to court and have their criminal fraud revealed to the world and their reign of terror and enslavement of the common man brought to an end.

As I say, why worry, what's the worst that could happen?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:They're thick as shit, and exactly the type to fall for this, from the sound of it. Too stupid to realise it's a scam, because it sounds good and other people are telling them it works. I said I thought the clients should report PoE to the police and she should try to encourage them to do that. These are people who were in a deep hole, but with proper help, they could have got back on track, eventually. Now they are so far down the pit they'll never claw their way out.
Sad for them, but stupid greedy people sometimes get what they deserve. They were perfectly happy with the idea of scamming their creditors and welshing on their obligations.

It's a classic element of many traditional con operations, to convince the mark that they can take advantage of an innocent victim. Their greed blinds them, and they don't realise until too late that they themselves are the real victim.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

pigpot wrote:You give me all the photo's that you want and then I see some with shadows in the wrong (multiple) directions. I then get cross hairs in places they shouldn't be. I see equipment bound on by electrical tape that's supposed to be attached to the lunar module that's going to fly off through space at god knows what speed.
www.specsavers.co.uk
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

02:12:30 (Discussing bounced cheques, and the clearance PAYG hotline)
PoE wrote:The people who are coming through are experts in demoralising, making all sorts of accusations on the phone, saying "I don't want to hear about any of that new age re bullshit, I want to know how you're going to get the money to us!"...
He doesn't say what reply he gave, but I'm going to wager that it wasn't to the satisfaction of the bank.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Ah, now i get it. That company that claims to make all those antenna poles disguised as seriously lifelike trees is a fraud. They just watch for one of those heavy duty plastic trees with metal vanes nestled among the leaves to sprout, then they claim the credit. Scammers!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:I just got off the phone to a neighbour who volunteers at the local CAB. She knows I have a legal/finance/regulatory background so she thought I might be able to give her a bit of advice..... Now they are so far down the pit they'll never claw their way out.
What's the problem? This is exactly what PoE has been waiting for,
I think it may also be what you have been waiting for Yiam
YiamCross wrote: I've been trying to find a disgruntled member of WeRe bank who might want to express their dissatisfaction but none have come forward and I don't think it's because they're frightened. They really think it's going to be all gravy tomorrow.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

A certain new member made several off-topic posts here, essentially airing his own grievances (to the extent they can be understood) rather than addressing the topic. I've moved those posts, and the posts of the regulars here responding, to a new thread. Anyone who wishes to continue the off-topic part of the conversation can do so there.

Please report future posts along the same line and from the same poster.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote:Did someone mention Police involvement ? :whistle:

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/peter-of-en ... on-070715/

Anyone know if this meeting went ahead at an alternative location ? :shrug:

I have not seen anything posted about it, no one claiming that the venue was packed out etc