Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by IDIOT »

Homepage of Were bank.com

"COUNCIL TAX DEMANDS

COUNCIL TAX ARREARS

TV LICENCE

ROAD TAX"

Piss Take clearly says in the holiday camp video to a lady who asks if his bent cheques can be used to pay TVL and he replies that he doesn't know and all he does with TVL is ignore them and that Were cheques are more for paying off mortgages - quite late on in his latest video.

Can't even get his story straight. This utter crank should be proving his system works (which of course he won't be able to) before launching it on the unwitting mugs he's ripping off. The more I read up him the more ill I feel.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Petey & Bertie stated WeRe cheques should only be used when your back is "against the wall." This is sound advice for when the WeRe members do some porridge.
Bones

Post by Bones »

All not going well on the WeRe Bank Forum :haha: The natives are getting restless

slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote:
Bones wrote:Did someone mention Police involvement ? :whistle:

http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/peter-of-en ... on-070715/

Anyone know if this meeting went ahead at an alternative location ? :shrug:

I have not seen anything posted about it, no one claiming that the venue was packed out etc
Me neither.

I note that membership of the WeRe Forum has only increased by 21 members since Monday lunchtime despite two advertised public meetings in the meantime. I assume the one in Lytham drew pretty much the same people as who have already attended the Ashton meetings and if Brum happened then very few attended given the next to zero publicity for the change.

Can't see any further meetings planned - the WeRe bank website doesn't appear to have been updated for the best part of a month, his FB posts are attracting very little comment. I think the whole caboodle will grind to a halt before too long.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

slowsmile wrote:....

I note that membership of the WeRe Forum has only increased by 21 members since Monday lunchtime despite two advertised public meetings in the meantime. I assume the one in Lytham drew pretty much the same people as who have already attended the Ashton meetings and if Brum happened then very few attended given the next to zero publicity for the change.

Can't see any further meetings planned - the WeRe bank website doesn't appear to have been updated for the best part of a month, his FB posts are attracting very little comment. I think the whole caboodle will grind to a halt before too long.
According to Bertie not everyone joins the forum, so though there are only a few hundred registered on werebank.com forums there are actually thousands of members of WeRe bank. So obviously it's only a troublesome few who "don't get it" and complain when their cheques bounce. The rest are happy that they're supporting the true objective of WeRe, which can only be to support Peter of England so he doesn't have to get a proper job on which he would have to pay tax.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Bones wrote:All not going well on the WeRe Bank Forum :haha: The natives are getting restless

Image not working for me
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

There is a new member on goofville, MarkCh, the advice is diabolical when questions were asked about the cheques.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Syf wrote:There is a new member on goofville, MarkCh, the advice is diabolical when questions were asked about the cheques.
Didn't believe MUFC1959's story about his friend who volunteers for the CAB & her poor clients, did they? I guess they judge everyone by their standards & since they lie consistently and persistently they assume everyone else does too.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:
Syf wrote:There is a new member on goofville, MarkCh, the advice is diabolical when questions were asked about the cheques.
Didn't believe MUFC1959's story about his friend who volunteers for the CAB & her poor clients, did they? I guess they judge everyone by their standards & since they lie consistently and persistently they assume everyone else does too.
Who "lie consistently and persistently"?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by FN75 »

On the BBC website today, an article about a Brazilian scheme where you get paid in 'Time Money' to buy another service from someone else in the scheme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33364565

I wonder whether his next step will be to go back to leaning on this element of WeRe (which as far as I can see never actually existed) if these schemes are starting to come into fashion? It's quite clear the cheques are going to be 'busted' soon so he'll have to come up with a 'new and improved' angle...possibly one that doesn't involve gold!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Who "lie consistently and persistently"?
Sorry, not very clear there. The resident crew at Goofyville. Chong, Bertie, Royboyone etc. They've all paid off lots of bills with WeRe cheques apparently. Surely they wouldn't fib just to suck in new marks, would they? Mufc1959 seems very credible to me, as do most on this forum.
guilty

Post by guilty »

GOOFy wrote:Coming soon will be the first small business to accept WeRe Bank members to pay using the Re for payment of goods.
Products can be purchased using part payment of Re and Bank of England Private Promise Notes. How it will work is that products on sale will be paid using the Re and postage and packaging will be paid using Bank of England Promise money.
More details to follow...
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

FN75 wrote:On the BBC website today, an article about a Brazilian scheme where you get paid in 'Time Money' to buy another service from someone else in the scheme: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-33364565

I wonder whether his next step will be to go back to leaning on this element of WeRe (which as far as I can see never actually existed) if these schemes are starting to come into fashion? It's quite clear the cheques are going to be 'busted' soon so he'll have to come up with a 'new and improved' angle...possibly one that doesn't involve gold!
The ingenuity of others should not be discounted. There was a time before 'money'. The 'Gold Standard' and 'Bretton Woods', the 'Petro Dollar' etc, were all still irrelevant to some regardless of changes to others. I can't see a time when humanity is completely compelled to accept a 'thing' or a 'notion' as fact when it is mere opinion. There will always be those that oppose that central 'Borg' mentality. Thankfully.
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:
GOOFy wrote:Coming soon will be the first small business to accept WeRe Bank members to pay using the Re for payment of goods.
Products can be purchased using part payment of Re and Bank of England Private Promise Notes. How it will work is that products on sale will be paid using the Re and postage and packaging will be paid using Bank of England Promise money.
More details to follow...

1 x Bag Fresh Air. Re500.00, £10 p&p
P&p worthless £ notes only, no worthy WeRe cheques.

I'd sell those all day long and to show I'm a nice guy & not just profiteering from the terminally stupid, I would donate every last Re to charity.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

How it will work is that products on sale will be paid using the Re and postage and packaging will be paid using Bank of England Promise money.
We can all offer that service. Simply jack up the cost of the p&p so that it includes the price of the goods.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If Peter or someone else finally starts to offer goods or services in exchange for Res then, at long last, Res will start to have some value. So far, Peter has invented a currency and asserted that it has value even though he himself would not exchange anything for it. He insisted that other people were required to accept Res even though he, himself, would not.

If WeRe members want to trade goods or services between themselves using Re as the medium of exchange, there is nothing preventing them, and this would also give some value to Res. So far I have seen no evidence that this occurs. On the contrary, people seem interested only in using value-less Res to pay off real debts.
longdog

Post by longdog »

pigpot wrote: The ingenuity of others should not be discounted. There was a time before 'money'.
Yes... About four thousand years ago.

There was a time before anti-biotics, cars, computers and Dr Strongpole's patented electronic sexual invigorator too... What of it?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

longdog wrote:
pigpot wrote:There was a time before 'money'.
Yes... About four thousand years ago.
Just to add a little history.

Hammurabi ruling Babylon, 1795-1750 BC, perhaps the oldest surviving codified law base. As I understand, the Laws were codified on stone, obsidian and/or clay tablets.
Hammurabi wrote:108. If a tavern-keeper (feminine) does not accept corn according to gross weight in payment of drink, but takes money, and the price of the drink is less than that of the corn, she shall be convicted and thrown into the water
At the time, their currency was shekels (or something like that).

Caveat: While I reviewed a number of historical sources for a measure of ensuring accuracy I am not a historical buff in any sense of the word and as a result the above should be taken with a grain of salt. But if accurate, 3,700 year old tablets as proof money/currency has been in use for a very, very long time.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The product in question is perfume. The supplier is WeRe Bank member 300664YA, who posts as Marukee on GOODF. See WeRe Bank forum, thread "List of places that accept Re". He hasn't yet published a price list, web address or anything.

In other threads he approvingly quotes other members saying they have paid bills with WeRe cheques, so he seems to believe that receiving Res from other members will help him pay bills. Or perhaps he is hoping that other members will accept Res for goods or services, thus giving value to the ones in his account. If he gets the ball rolling, others may follow.

If he starts supplying, then Res will have a value: 10 Res to one bottle of perfume, or whatever he charges.

Peter has said that Res are inflation-proof. He hasn't said how he will achieve this. If 300664YA has a surge in demand for his perfume, and raises the price to 12 Res per bottle, how is this not inflation? Perhaps Peter will forbid suppliers to increase their prices. Or he might subsidise suppliers to keep prices stable.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

What's more troubling is what will prevent someone from counterfeiting a load of Re's (which don't exist) and ripping Marukee off by buying all his 'perfume'. Has he even thought through what the suppliers of ingredients for his perfumes will want or expect to be paid in?

How is he going to convert those Re's into anything worthwhile?
Warning may contain traces of nut