Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

The letter has One Cell's approval:
that was robswifts letter mate and yes its dynamite....
I suppose "dynamite" could mean that everything will blow up in your face.
jimmy then continues with:
i'm sure he will give some members a copy if they ask him. can't post it up just yet as the wrong kind may get a heads up to what we have in store for them.
I can guess its contents, jimmy: GOOF gibberish. Guaranteed to fail in court.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

They'll be lucky to even get to use the letter if they argue that they are "the agent here to represent the flesh and blood blah blah blah".

Let me think - what percentage success rate has that had in courts....................
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby49 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:Ah the naivety ...

So they're moving into Canada. Thanks UK.

I suppose it's only fair. Much of your sovereign stupidity came from us.

I did a quick check on Crépeau. His Facebook page somewhat surprisingly shows no OPCA links aside from his affiliations to Peter of England and the WeRe Bank.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008969708495

This is what he has to say for himself:
Hello,

I was born in noranda in Quebec in 1951.

At the age of 22 years ago, I made my first sculpture of a wooden don quixote six inches in height.

This was a revelation for me because I did not know at the time that I had this talent.
This growing interest made me get out of the army to participate fully in me the sculpture on wood.
In 1976, I followed a course of wood carving in Saint-Jean-Port-Joli.

Since that time, I have not ceased to interest me there.

In the spring of 2005, during a visit to the museum of Montreal, on the ancient Egypt, I was very impressed by the skill with which the Egyptians worked the stone, 3000 years before Jesus Christ. Which LED me to try the experience of the sculpture on stone.

From my first test, I was immediately fascinated by colors and the texture of this living matter.

My way of working the stone is spontaneous, without drawings or sketches.

I'm listening to and very attentive to the form of origin of the stone, I do not want to impose to him my idea but rather I seeks to know what she wants to reveal to remain the most in harmony with this fascinating world of minerals.

All the stones that I work come from my surrounding environment, around my home and surroundings.

Thank you to the gallery sea-land of bonaventure and niwan yod to expose my works to the public.

I share with you my journey in this adventure, I am finalizing my sculpture workshop on Pierre Shigawake.

Thank you for your interest,

Louis Crépeau, sculptor on Pierre
He is in a rural part of the Gaspe, with a population of just around 300;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shigawake,_Quebec

He's an artist, naturally enough, and here's a portfolio of his stuff;

http://www.artmajeur.com/en/member/louis2091

Not too prominent it would seem, since all I found about him was a bit appearance in this article;

http://www.graffici.ca/dossiers/pour-am ... -art-4281/

If he and his wife are trying out WeRe cheques I assume that sculpturing is not covering the bills. Nothing in the court files I could access or CanLII. No idea where this guy came from.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

But what name will Jimmy use to sign the letter? Hasn't he lost his?
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

PeanutGallery wrote:But what name will Jimmy use to sign the letter? Hasn't he lost his?
I would imagine he can't do anything more complex than "X".
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33364565

What We could be if it we to operate within the law...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I thought it was hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUk_zEuW0nk
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter is moving up in the world. He now lives in a house and has a car. Gosh, I wonder where he got all the cash from? Hmmmm... He is spending much of his cash on parking tickets. Ha! The traffic warden is apparently a Zionist Nazi. The building in the background (not where Peter lives) seems to be Rosslyn House, Thorne Rd, Doncaster DN1 2EZ.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Confirmed - Drug and Alcohol service I have regular contact with (on a professional basis natch).

I have family nearby and don't work Friday so I might take a jaunt over to Donny.

ps. That part of Thorne Road is near the Infirmary so most places are shortish term lets to junior doctors / nurses etc so I very much doubt if he's bought it.

It will also mean he is way off the beaten track for his preferred meeting places in Lancs.
Last edited by slowsmile on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Just to try to dispel the myth that parking tickets are a Nazi plot I searched YouTube for "fight over parking spot"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZVid5p-j3U

Maybe these laws exist for a non-Nazi reason Pete?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

In fairness, I should point out the in-video caption says "a friends car" but the caption below says "our car". Maybe he hasn't bought himself a car.

I don't know why you are upset, Peter. Your cheques give "assured debt eradication" for parking tickets among many other things. Don't fight it, Peter, Pay it! It's the perfect opportunity to prove to the world that your system works.

If they don't accept the cheque with the allonge, Peter, just send the killer notarial protest. If they still refuse "tell them you'll see them in court."

Peter, I was forgetting. You own the bank. So no need to bother with a cheque. Simply deduct the £200 from your account and it will magically appear in the Council's bank account. Don't forget the receipt to show the world.

Failing that, let them take you to court. Prove your system in court, and crash the entire banking system. This is a fantastic opportunity, Peter. Don't blow it by wasting that toxic stuff burning a hole in your pocket.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

slowsmile wrote: ps. That part of Thorne Road is near the Infirmary so most places are shortish term lets to junior doctors / nurses etc so I very much doubt if he's bought it.

It will also mean he is way off the beaten track for his preferred meeting places in Lancs.
Peter is probably also renting, I would doubt he would have had enough money to buy a place outright and would think that banks would be wary of advancing a mortgage to someone who has had a bank account frozen recently due to suspect fraudulent activity. I guess this must be cheaper than the travel lodges he was staying in.

Of course if he's paying for rent by WeRe cheques, then I imagine his tenancy will be quite short term.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote: But he is highly enthusiastic about WeRe Bank, for example creating a thread "How to pay off all your bills".
He maybe enthusiastic Fred but not that confident, he forgot to add "Free"
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Burnaby49 wrote:
This was a revelation for me because I did not know at the time that I had this talent.

I'm listening to and very attentive to the form of origin of the stone,
All the stones that I work come from my surrounding environment, around my home and surroundings.
A wooden head as dense as stone, eh Burnaby49.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

wanglepin wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

I'm listening to and very attentive to the form of origin of the stone,
A wooden head as dense as stone, eh Burnaby49.
Now, now. He's probably no denser than your WeRe followers. You can't expect an artist to understand high finance like Peter of England does.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

slowsmile wrote:Confirmed - Drug and Alcohol service I have regular contact with (on a professional basis natch).

I have family nearby and don't work Friday so I might take a jaunt over to Donny.

ps. That part of Thorne Road is near the Infirmary so most places are shortish term lets to junior doctors / nurses etc so I very much doubt if he's bought it.

I could quite easily be in Doncaster on thursday morning as i have to be in Sheffield after lunch,

Would it be worth a visit?
rumpelstilzchen

littleFred wrote:The traffic warden is apparently a Zionist Nazi.
So Peter claims he is going to find out where the parking wardens live..........and then what?
Is he going to chant "We know where you live!"
What a moron. The man seriously needs to grow up and start to act his age. Why is it that the GOOFs invariably act like children?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
littleFred wrote:The traffic warden is apparently a Zionist Nazi.
So Peter claims he is going to find out where the parking wardens live..........and then what?
Is he going to chant "We know where you live!"
What a moron. The man seriously needs to grow up and start to act his age. Why is it that the GOOFs invariably act like children?
Well, getting a parking ticket is the equivalent to systematic mass murder, so perhaps calling him a Nazi is apt ?
rumpelstilzchen

hardcopy wrote: Well, getting a parking ticket is the equivalent to systematic mass murder, so perhaps calling him a Nazi is apt ?
I see your point. :lol:
BHF wrote:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

peter lives in hotels,