Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:Peter is moving up in the world. He now lives in a house and has a car. Gosh, I wonder where he got all the cash from? Hmmmm... He is spending much of his cash on parking tickets. Ha! The traffic warden is apparently a Zionist Nazi. The building in the background (not where Peter lives) seems to be Rosslyn House, Thorne Rd, Doncaster DN1 2EZ.
The way the road is marked I wonder if it is a residents permit only zone. Also, can someone ID the car please? I think it's a Vauxhall Meriva but my monitor is crap and I can't read the plate. Then https://insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/ because I'll guarantee that the ownership/registered keeper address, business usage, etc. won't be correct. Also, Fraudster and Cheque Faker aren't usually allowable occupation categories.

Separately, I'd take what Pete says to the warden as threatening behaviour, though I'll also bet that Peter would disappear rapidly at the sight of a uniformed police officer.
Edit:
Google maps suggest it is just limited time parking.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by guilty »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Also, can someone ID the car please? I think it's a Vauxhall Meriva but my monitor is crap and I can't read the plate.
No, it is not clear. It's a YK52, which is Leeds, Yorkshire 2002/3.
There's someone sitting in the car. Why didn't they just drive off instead of waiting for the ticket?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

So is it worth a trip to Donny to see if I can get his exact address and prehaps pay a visit etc....?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:The way the road is marked I wonder if it is a residents permit only zone. Also, can someone ID the car please? I think it's a Vauxhall Meriva but my monitor is crap and I can't read the plate. Then https://insurancefraudbureau.org/cheatline/ because I'll guarantee that the ownership/registered keeper address, business usage, etc. won't be correct. Also, Fraudster and Cheque Faker aren't usually allowable occupation categories.

Separately, I'd take what Pete says to the warden as threatening behaviour, though I'll also bet that Peter would disappear rapidly at the sight of a uniformed police officer.
Edit:
Google maps suggest it is just limited time parking.
The car in that video is a NISSAN NOTE N-TEC+ DCI (90) registration VK62 GYU.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

daveBeeston wrote:The car in that video is a NISSAN NOTE N-TEC+ DCI (90) registration VK62 GYU.
Cheap hire car? Girlfriend's car? (Note is a bit of a "girl's car" :Axe: )
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
guilty

Post by guilty »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:The car in that video is a NISSAN NOTE N-TEC+ DCI (90) registration VK62 GYU.
Cheap hire car? Girlfriend's car? (Note is a bit of a "girl's car" :Axe: )
DVLC says tax is up to date.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

On the video comments Peter says the vehicle is not registered in the UK. Obviously, it is.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

guilty wrote:On the video comments Peter says the vehicle is not registered in the UK. Obviously, it is.
If PoE's knowledge regarding vehicle registration is on a par with his knowledge of banking that would explain why he made such an obvious mistake. Or, on the other hand, it could be another example of PoE lying.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

fat frank wrote:Proof WeRe chqs work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3zFnVF ... e=youtu.be
Doubt it. There's only been 3 working days between him sending the cheques and phoning the Council. The Council may have entered the cheques into their system, but they'll be bouncing back shortly.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
guilty wrote:On the video comments Peter says the vehicle is not registered in the UK. Obviously, it is.
If PoE's knowledge regarding vehicle registration is on a par with his knowledge of banking that would explain why he made such an obvious mistake. Or, on the other hand, it could be another example of PoE lying.
OMG! There's something that looks like proof. Maybe I'm wrong but oooh! Sounds alright in the first instance. What the heck are you lot on about with this stuff about cars and registration. This man's trying to open up what HE perceives to be a corrupt system. Nothing to do with me but he's generating proof. What next whether he's got money for petrol.

Come on team. Eyes on the prize. Stay focussed. Not on the man (ad hominem), target the idea. Let's go. :sarcasmon:

3 days for "guilty" who could be right. But that's better. Targeting the idea and not the man IS the way to as anything other seems a little silly eh!

Okay based on that we'll see. Thanks to all the U.K. lawyers and legal professionals for their input. :wink:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

guilty wrote:

Doubt it. There's only been 3 working days between him sending the cheques and phoning the Council. The Council may have entered the cheques into their system, but they'll be bouncing back shortly.

but we asked for proof and now they are giving it to us, so it must be true,
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot if you check the DVLA website you will see that the vehicle is registered in the UK. PoE claimed it isn't registered in the UK. No amount of your waffle will alter the fact that the information supplied by PoE regarding the vehicle's registration is wrong.
Do you agree the information is wrong? Yes or No?
If you are here to argue only for argument's sake then I fear you have joined the wrong forum.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:pigpot if you check the DVLA website you will see that the vehicle is registered in the UK. PoE claimed it isn't registered in the UK. No amount of your waffle will alter the fact that the information supplied by PoE regarding the vehicle's registration is wrong.
Do you agree the information is wrong? Yes or No?
If you are here to argue only for argument's sake then I fear you have joined the wrong forum.
So Peter of England may very well be wrong. The DVLA may also have errors. It's happened in the past "rump". Still I don't see what the matter has to do with WeRe's. Then you get "Arthur's" comment about being a "girls car". FFS. Has anybody heard of a reasonable argument. 1+1 =2 Is a reasonable argument. Let's play chess and and not draughts with chess pieces eh!

Even "guilty" said the DVLC said the tax was up to date.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote:
So Peter of England may very well be wrong. The DVLA may also have errors. It's happened in the past "rump". Still I don't see what the matter has to do with WeRe's.
The matter is to do with peter of England. He is the subject of this thread. It was Peter of England who chose to claim that the vehicle is not registered in the UK. Pointing out Peter's untruths is a part of exposing him.
Then you get "Arthur's" comment....../snip
Nothing to do with me.
Which confirms the vehicle is UK registered. Thankyou for admitting that.
BHF wrote:
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
pigpot wrote:
So Peter of England may very well be wrong. The DVLA may also have errors. It's happened in the past "rump". Still I don't see what the matter has to do with WeRe's.
The matter is to do with peter of England. He is the subject of this thread. It was Peter of England who chose to claim that the vehicle is not registered in the UK. Pointing out Peter's untruths is a part of exposing him.
Then you get "Arthur's" comment....../snip
Nothing to do with me.
Which confirms the vehicle is UK registered. Thankyou for admitting that.
I've not got any problem admitting to anything that's true "rumpel" but when others come up with stuff that's simply irrelevant... well.............
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

Got to go. Be back on later. Thank you all for the discussion and type soon.

Cheers. :wink:

Sorry SHAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see Apple Pay is comming to the UK:

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33489066

I wonder how that will connect to WeRE Bank?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

fat frank wrote:
guilty wrote:

but we asked for proof and now they are giving it to us, so it must be true,
Jay Brad is full of crap, on the one hand he tells everyone council tax is fraud, it's already paid for, but then he sends cheques (albeit fraudulent ones) to try and pay his bill off. What will happen is that both will be returned, but you'll never see that video or hear him tell anyone otherwise, it's a little victory for now. I think it's probably likely POE has contact Jay to get involved in pushing the WeRe nonsense in return for a few quid.
'Putin's left hand man'
rumpelstilzchen

pigpot wrote: but when others come up with stuff that's simply irrelevant... well.............
That is something you are going to have to take up with PoE as it was Peter who first found it worth mentioning the vehicle's registration.
BHF wrote: