Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote: Anyone know about the meeting that was due to take place on 7/7 ?

There have been no video's posted and no posts about what a great turn out there was.

It looks like it didn't even take place
No mention anywhere - I even went through a few pages of the news section on "truthjuice" - don't these eejits realise purple text on a black background with some orange interspersed does not make for easy reading.

Anyhow Smith the Swindler is currently "under cover".

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... %22R%22%7D

Which is rather ironic given the recent youtube he posted from Doncaster.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear ... No doubt this will be seen by the GOOFYs as proof that TPTB are running scared, but seriously this person should be really concerned that someone is out there with his name, address, DOB, NI number and a book full of blank cheques. I predict a spending spree/identity theft on the horizon by whoever's got their sticky mitts on these. Many big retailers no longer accept personal cheques, but someone could cause all sorts of mischief passing dud WeRe Bank cheques (yes, I know they're already dud, but they'd be even dudder if a thief is passing them). I can't see that PoE has any processes in place to prevent non-account holders from writing cheques on a WeRe account - because the 'clearing' process is carried out only by the customer deducting the cheque from their own ledger - he has no idea if a cheque's been written or not. Anyway, it'll be interesting to see if this customer actually gets a response from PoE or WeRe admin.

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Cheques have unique serial numbers so Peter can "cancel" the cheques in a stolen range. When a stolen cheque reaches WeRe for paying, he can dishonour it, with honour, so to speak.

As opposed to non-stolen cheques which he also won't pay because he doesn't want to.
Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred wrote:Cheques have unique serial numbers so Peter can "cancel" the cheques in a stolen range. When a stolen cheque reaches WeRe for paying, he can dishonour it, with honour, so to speak.

As opposed to non-stolen cheques which he also won't pay because he doesn't want to.

"During the early phase of the project a batch of cheques were released with duplicate number. With over half a million numbers to manage, it has been somewhat of a task to separate out the duplicates and who has issued what given that many account holders are only now coming online.

To overcome the problem of duplicates and to ensure we maintain a unique reference within the global trust account 88888888, certain accounts will have their batch allocation concatenated (joined) with their account number into a 16 digit number.

However all numbers that are listed in your available selection menu should tie back to what is printed on your cheques, whether it is a 6 or 16 number. "
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Yes, I should have said, "Cheques should have unique serial numbers..."

Another user, in the thread "Re balance sheet is showing a -148,000", reports suspicious activity on their account:
090154GB wrote:I am concerned that my Re balance sheet is showing a (negative) -148,000 £, and twice i have seen cheque activity written inside the (boxes) to various companies and payments that I didn't record. None of those accounts were mine. However, once i log out and return to the balance sheet the cheque transaction were gone. Is it possible someone is extracting funds without our knowledge? I live in US and someone hacked my PayPal account through my gmail account, and they bought articles from Walmart. The money was returned. So, I am wondering if it is possible to hack a Werebank's account and should I be worried, and is there any way to correct my account?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

littleFred wrote:
Another user, in the thread "Re balance sheet is showing a -148,000", reports suspicious activity on their account:
090154GB wrote:I am concerned that my Re balance sheet is showing a (negative) -148,000 £, and twice i have seen cheque activity written inside the (boxes) to various companies and payments that I didn't record. ... [snip] ... So, I am wondering if it is possible to hack a Werebank's account and should I be worried, and is there any way to correct my account?
Because the cheques aren't inspected by PoE to verify the account signature, I think it'd be difficult to claim 'reimbursement' (i.e. a re-credit of Re back onto the promissory note) if someone alleges a cheque isn't theirs but it's been deducted from their WeRe account. It seems the technology, security, Data Protection issues and general admin of WeRe Bank are woeful.

Speaking of which, has anyone reported PoE to the Information Commissioner?
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I love how they thing its a real bank
rosy

Post by rosy »

My stupid ex-husband has been sucked into this scam. I've tried to explain to him that these cheques are worthless and will never clear, but he's convinced that this is the get-rich-quick scheme that will work - unlike all the other ones* he's tried. Fortunately we have no joint finances any more and since he hasn't paid a penny in child support since 2009 I've learned to manage without any contribution from him. He hasn't actually written any cheques yet, he says he "needs to make a list of [his] creditors" first. Judging from what I know of his finances and his propensity to max out credit cards, I think his list will be very long.

*Lots, from MLM to "self-liquidating" loans to monetising his birth certificate and everything in between. He's so gullible when it comes to glib promises from slick talkers promising £££. I'm glad we're no longer married!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Hey rosy, welcome to Quatloos.

It's sad when naive or desperate people get sucked into these scams, but in a situation like yours you can just get the popcorn out and enjoy the show.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I can't remember who 300664YA is on GOODF - but this is the person that was previously going to be the first person to sell goods and accept payment in Re

Well this has crashed and burned before it even started, turns out the idiot hasn't even joined WeRe Bank yet

"After sending a few tickets in and then 5 PM's and emails, i got an answer asking me to do the above, send an email with attached information.
This i did and recieved no confirmation of received email and the info that was required was ok.
Now i have PM'd Admin twice asking if the sent email has been received.
Seems the only way to get an answer is a threat to leave or make lots of noise in regards to WeRe admins lack of communication problem..."

Looks like WeRe bank are doing the old, cash in the envelope not received trick, please send it again :haha:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Smith the Swindler has had a quick burst of activity on his Facebook page and he's coming over all Greek - but no Peter,
Greece must be the new WeRe Bank member - or have they got a magic wand...Mr. Gerry Rice, Director of Communications at the International Monetary Fund (IMF), made the following statement today:
“I can confirm that Greece today repaid the totality of its arrears to the IMF, equivalent to SDR 1.6 billion (about EUR 2.0 billion). Greece is therefore no longer in arrears to the IMF.
...Greece repaid the IMF with part of the 7.2b euro loan from European Commission.
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

mufc1959 wrote: Speaking of which, has anyone reported PoE to the Information Commissioner?
Its difficult to see why they'd be of any more assistance than any other hapless regulator. After all, PoE has been reported to a wide range of public authorities already, and for something more serious - i.e. straight out fraud. His failure to meet obligations towards the DPA is not unusual either - probably the majority of (non-fraudulent) websites don't comply either.
nebuer
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by nebuer »

rosy wrote:My stupid ex-husband has been sucked into this scam. I've tried to explain to him that these cheques are worthless and will never clear, but he's convinced that this is the get-rich-quick scheme that will work - unlike all the other ones* he's tried. Fortunately we have no joint finances any more and since he hasn't paid a penny in child support since 2009 I've learned to manage without any contribution from him. He hasn't actually written any cheques yet, he says he "needs to make a list of [his] creditors" first. Judging from what I know of his finances and his propensity to max out credit cards, I think his list will be very long.

*Lots, from MLM to "self-liquidating" loans to monetising his birth certificate and everything in between. He's so gullible when it comes to glib promises from slick talkers promising £££. I'm glad we're no longer married!
Well at least he'll be getting his finances organised in the process.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:I can't remember who 300664YA is on GOODF - but this is the person that was previously going to be the first person to sell goods and accept payment in Re
I believe that is the poster "Marukee". In regard to the issue of the idiots sending money and it going missing, I think we can all come up with a number of theories as to why and how this happened.

First theory, Peter's got the money and either not put it in the right account or not bothered to send out the cheque book because he's busy looking for that parking warden again.

Second theory, Peter's got the money, but he wants a bit more, so he's going to say that some of the money never arrived and see if he can get the idiots to pay twice.

Third theory, Peter never got the money, we've all been warned against sending money in the post. While we like to think that the average British postie is a person of the utmost integrity with their little red vans and black and white cats, some bad apples exist in the organisation and they have fished the cash straight out of the envelopes.

Bonus Crazy Theory that Peter will come up with, the powers that be in a campaign to undermine the bank and stop the Re from being adopted are stealing the envelopes from the post addressed to WeRe bank. They don't get all of them, but it's pretty obvious that they are opening them and monitoring you. If you have sent money to WeRe bank, then you are in danger, they will come after you and they now know where you live (they already knew that but now they know you know they know), the only way to escape is to divest yourself on all investments, fortunately Peter can help. Just send him a message asking for help to be RE moved and Peter will secure all your assets in his name so that he takes the risk from the powers that be instead of you, he can manage this because he's got a mandate from other powers that also be. Then later, when the RE movement has RE volutionised the RE al world Peter will give you back everything he's safeguarded for you.

I'd wager if Peter posted up the bonus theory he'd still manage to hook a couple of suckers.

In regard to Rosy, welcome! You certainly can sit back and enjoy the show. My one concern would be that your ex might think he can use his new found financial freedom to provide or to promise things for your children that he won't be able to deliver. I can recall a posting that some tried to use a WeRe cheque to buy their child a new bike at Halfords and I wouldn't like the thought of your kids being disappointed in the same manner.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:I can recall a posting that some tried to use a WeRe cheque to buy their child a new bike at Halfords ...
Imagine the confused, disappointed kid stood there while daddy blusters and postures at the cashier, and then coming out of the shop with no bicycle. All the way home, daddy ranting on about the Rothschild conspiracy and how Halfords have committed fiscal genocide. He'll need a good therapist when he grows up.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I can recall a posting that some tried to use a WeRe cheque to buy their child a new bike at Halfords ...
Imagine the confused, disappointed kid stood there while daddy blusters and postures at the cashier, and then coming out of the shop with no bicycle. All the way home, daddy ranting on about the Rothschild conspiracy and how Halfords have committed fiscal genocide. He'll need a good therapist when he grows up.
He'll probably have a few anger issues that will manifest whenever a certain Queen song is played (nsw).
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:Third theory, Peter never got the money, we've all been warned against sending money in the post. While we like to think that the average British postie is a person of the utmost integrity with their little red vans and black and white cats, some bad apples exist in the organisation and they have fished the cash straight out of the envelopes.
Don't forget some of the money goes to his super-secure mail drop in central Manchester......
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Don't forget some of the money goes to his super-secure mail drop in central Manchester......
I wonder how much of it has found its way to the massage parlour upstairs?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From PoE's FB page:

As I recall, Alfie Lord Evans is the numpty who attempted to pay off his £120,000 mortgage to the Co-Operative Bank, one of WeRe Bank's first "successes" when Peter, BertieBert, etc. triumphantly announced that the cheque had "cleared". This was followed up by Alfie being called in to speak to the Co-Op's Chief Fraud Officer, and him then sending a letter, written mostly in gibberish (or possibly legalese) to the CEO of the Co-Op. It all went very quiet after that, but I'm wondering if things have now taken a rather more unpleasant turn for our Alfie ...
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:From PoE's FB page:

As I recall, Alfie Lord Evans is the numpty who attempted to pay off his £120,000 mortgage to the Co-Operative Bank, one of WeRe Bank's first "successes" when Peter, BertieBert, etc. triumphantly announced that the cheque had "cleared". This was followed up by Alfie being called in to speak to the Co-Op's Chief Fraud Officer, and him then sending a letter, written mostly in gibberish (or possibly legalese) to the CEO of the Co-Op. It all went very quiet after that, but I'm wondering if things have now taken a rather more unpleasant turn for our Alfie ...
Ohhhh I hope so :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?