Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote:From PoE's FB page:

Sounds like a break up line, Peter we need to talk, It's not you, it's me... I just can't believe anyomore, If I do, I will loose my house. Peter, it has been a good ride, REmember the good times, and the struggles. We put up a good fight, but now we must part. As a parting gift, I have provided your informaiton to the Fraud Department, they will be contacting you soon. All my love, Lord Evans :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rosy

Post by rosy »

Thanks for the welcome. Sadly my kids are used to being offered the moon by their dad but never actually getting anything. My ex has told me he has now written some cheques but is waiting for some cash to buy some stamps. :roll: I have tried to dissuade him but he's determined that this will work, so sitting back and enjoying the show is the best I can do.

Alfie Lord Evans' note does sound like the prelude to a break-up. "Oh Peter, we could have been so good together if you'd just paid off my mortgage..."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hi, rosy. Welcome. Your ex must be pretty short of cash if he cannot afford a stamp. Has he considered trying to buy stamps in bulk with a WeRe cheque? Incidentally, do you know what method he used to pay Peter? Did he attend a meeting and hand over a brown envelope or did he manage to save up for a stamp and send PoE some readies?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote:
but I'm wondering if things have now taken a rather more unpleasant turn for our Alfie ...
Ohhhh I hope so :haha:
Me too, but isn't this the opportunity PofE has been waiting for. His chance in a court room?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

WeRe Bank threads reopened briefly but Ceylon has locked again. User Watsondog asks some dumb ass question along the lines of "if we send a cheque are we accepting liability?"

Numpty Robswift eager to get back on his guru mission pipes up about notes being worthless blah,blah freeman garbage. I wonder what currency this numbskull uses or indeed accepts? If you have any spare Rob ol son i know of someone who'll gladly relieve you of that toxic stuff.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... a5rbUqkqrU
longdog

Post by longdog »

The on-again-off-again nonsense over on GOOFy is hysterical.

They know Tom's case was a disaster and has shown the high ranking goofs up for the idiots they are and their theories up for the disasterous horseshit they are. Add to that Poe's bank collapsing around everybody's ears and they are running around like headless chickens. They know damned well that both subjects are utterly toxic to their idiotic site but they don't quite have the nerve to just nuke both sections and try to pretend it never happened.

Well not yet anyway but I'm sure the uber-goofs will be working on a "We have deleted all the posts and banned everybody who even mentions Tom or Poe because they were a distraction from our good work / attracting trolls / reasons and stuff" script.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:

As I recall, Alfie Lord Evans is the numpty who attempted to pay off his £120,000 mortgage to the Co-Operative Bank, one of WeRe Bank's first "successes" when Peter, BertieBert, etc. triumphantly announced that the cheque had "cleared". This was followed up by Alfie being called in to speak to the Co-Op's Chief Fraud Officer, and him then sending a letter, written mostly in gibberish (or possibly legalese) to the CEO of the Co-Op. It all went very quiet after that, but I'm wondering if things have now taken a rather more unpleasant turn for our Alfie ...
Ohhhh I hope so :haha:
Could be a clue to why Peter is laying low at the moment. It's starting to unravel and I wonder if Peter would be better off in the hands of the police or those who now find Peter has helped them into holes so deep they may never climb out. Trip to France, anyone? I believe he has a camper van stored there somewhere.
rumpelstilzchen

Losleones wrote: Numpty Robswift eager to get back on his guru mission pipes up about notes being worthless blah,blah freeman garbage.
The idiot forgets that his Lord and master Peter of England only accepts GBP.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Losleones wrote:WeRe Bank threads reopened briefly but Ceylon has locked again. User Watsondog asks some dumb ass question along the lines of "if we send a cheque are we accepting liability?"
The watsonsdog topic was out in the wild for a while. Looks like Ceylon opened the cage briefly just to push watsonsdog in, then closed it again.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Losleones wrote:WeRe Bank threads reopened briefly but Ceylon has locked again.
I don't think it was reopened. That thread, WeRe Bank started by watsonsdog, was initially posted to an unlocked forum (Latest News, I think). A moderator will have moved it to the locked forum.

I suspect the current thinking of GOODF moderators is, "WeRe doesn't work, which is a shame. Any discussion of WeRe will show it as a failure. So we don't allow discussion of WeRe."
rumpelstilzchen

What is the GOOF top brass so afraid of that they dare not allow members to discuss PoE and the Crawford saga?
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

You know, in All the videos, in all the posts, in all the chats, PeO never once tells anyone how much he gets paid, in what currency he is paid in, and what other expenses WeRe shells out for. I wonder if the WeRe account holders know this information. We know he has to maintain a mailbox, host a web site, registered a domain, prints checks, send mail, pay for his pre-paid clearing hotline cell phone, printed materials, and web development. I am sure there are more expenses. I wonder if we will get full transparency as we do with the big banks on their payroll, expenses, and profit. And of profit, as sole shareholder, I am guessing all account holders are fine wit peter pocketing this. I wonder if the WeRe account holders realize they are subsidising PoE's living.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:What is the GOOF top brass so afraid of that they dare not allow members to discuss PoE and the Crawford saga?
For the same reason that you shouldn't question the war against Eurasia.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

But Eastasia are our allies... We've always been at war with Eurasia.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

That is what I said.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

So you did.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Someone on the Were Bank forum has pointed out that its not actual possible to sue Were Bank as its not a legal entity..
Bones

Post by Bones »

interesting little snippet

There you go folks, not even WeRe Bank has been able to pay for anything with Re's or WeRe Cheques
Last edited by Bones on Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

those success stories are coming in thick and fast now

rumpelstilzchen

Bones wrote: There you go folks, not even WeRe Bank has been able to pay for anything with Re's or WeRe Cheques
PoE also makes a cock up with the water pipe analogy. The water is physically present inside the whole length of the run.
BHF wrote: