Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Skeleton »

Very quiet on his Facebook page, just one post from someone in America who tried to join two days ago, the great man himself has not responded.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And in the meantime cheques are being returned left, right and centre. Someone posted on the forum today that his cheque to Halifax to pay off his mortgage has been returned with a letter saying that they don't accept WeRe cheques as it's not a valid bank, but he still thinks he's paid it because the £85K has been deducted from his Were balance!
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote:...he still thinks he's paid it because the £85K has been deducted from his Were balance!
Is that £85K or Re85K?

We know that Poe has actually said he pays out in Re, which of course he doesn't because A) there's no such thing and B) he has no means of doing so, and we know that even though he has said he's paying out in Re he is giving his marks the impression he's paying out in £ sterling, but I wonder what the 'account' pages show as the unit.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

That Forum must make interesting reading, how he intends to quell what surely will become mounting anger will be interesting to see, or are these people really that dumb, they will just keep repeating "I have paid" POE saved me.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Over on goofy idiotic poster Chong has donated his sovereign ring (appropriate :haha: ) in exchange for a yrs long membership of Re Bank & claims it works as it's been 2 & half months since he sent a cheque for CT.

Mmmm...Chong ol son your dud cheque is either in the shredder or on the CT office wall for staff to piss themselves over.

This of course, will be handed over to a Bailiff Company who with increased costs will be hammering on his front door in due course. :naughty:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bDvrkqkqrU
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Having worked as a Housing Benefit Officer, my money would be on the cheque or a copy of it sitting on a desk in the Fraud Office. I had to pass on an obviously forged cheque to them once and it was like watching kids in a sweet shop.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:That Forum must make interesting reading, how he intends to quell what surely will become mounting anger will be interesting to see, or are these people really that dumb, they will just keep repeating "I have paid" POE saved me.
I imagine that he has no intention of quelling the mounting anger. He will simply disappear, it's not like he has anything here to tie him.

Of course, that's always assuming his cunning plan is not severely restricted by shiney bracelets and a stay at HMP. The race is on but I can't see PoE evading the inevitable for much longer. As I say, it's going to come down to whether he feels he's better off in police costody where he'll be protected or in the hands of the "peacekeepers" when their grand jury of WeRe bank members decide whether anyone has been harmed and what should be done about it. The WeRe bank members who are not themselves guests of Her Maj.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

He'll probably just go on another camping trip to France.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I do not know if he will will just disappear quietly. So far he has stood by all he has said and any doubters have been dealt with the " Man up and show some steel approach" I think he is one of those fruit loops that will end up walking into a Police Station to complain about his "Bank" being shut down and handing them the relevant paperwork to find out there is a warrant for his arrest. I have to be honest here and say i am biased, i hate the man, he got very close to hurting a very good friend of mine as explained in my opening post, but i still can not decide if he is a con artist or just seriously deluded.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Skeleton wrote: i hate the man, he got very close to hurting a very good friend of mine as explained in my opening post, but i still can not decide if he is a con artist or just seriously deluded.
So do i with passion & he's without doubt both
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:
Skeleton wrote: i hate the man, he got very close to hurting a very good friend of mine as explained in my opening post, but i still can not decide if he is a con artist or just seriously deluded.
So do i with passion & he's without doubt both
I think we can agree here, he's not just an innocent dupe. He knows full well what he's doing and he must know what will happen if he hangs around long enough for the whole thing to come tumbling down on him. Or maybe he's stupid enough to think he can keep it going, that's possible, but he sure as hell knows there's nothing legitimate about the whole con.

I'm convinced he's daft enought to think he can slide out before it all gets nasty but I'm equally certain that he won't evade retribution for long. The only unknown to my mind is whether he'll do time or get lynched by one of his peacekeeper mobs. Could easily be both if the police get him first and his ex-admirers are waiting for him when he comes out. I can dream, can't I?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Of course we don't even know if Poe is still in the country... He could be sunning it on the French Med coast spending what he's made and having his envelopes full of cash and gold forwarded from his palatial corporate headquarters in Manchester. It would explain the 'under cover' comment on Facebook the other day.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

YiamCross wrote: Could easily be both if the police get him first and his ex-admirers are waiting for him when he comes out. I can dream, can't I?
He's certainly got some front,more I'd say than Blackpool. The backlash is already slowly brewing up. I wonder if Petey will chase down those PN's from the retards after his stretch at Her Majesty's pleasure? Obviously get nowhere in that dept but you know how much he likes that toxic stuff that promises nothing :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:Over on goofy idiotic poster Chong has donated his sovereign ring (appropriate :haha: ) in exchange for a yrs long membership of Re Bank & claims it works as it's been 2 & half months since he sent a cheque for CT.
I wonder if his local council work on the basis that your CT is due at the start of the financial year, but we'll let you pay in instalments. Now he has sent in his obviously rubber cheque, they've just passed it over for collection in full by the bailiffs straight away.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

he still thinks he's paid it because the £85K has been deducted from his Were balance!
Except he knows he never deposited any £85K into WeRe Bank. Unless he believes Peter's nonsense about funding your account by mowing your lawn.

Which gives me an idea: why don't we start a bank where your balance on deposit is increased every time you use the toilet? We could call it BancoMerde (or "BM" for short).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

As the owner of four dogs can I convert my wheelie-bin full of canine turds in to BMs?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Losleones wrote:Over on goofy idiotic poster Chong has donated his sovereign ring (appropriate :haha: ) in exchange for a yrs long membership of Re Bank & claims it works as it's been 2 & half months since he sent a cheque for CT.
I wonder if his local council work on the basis that your CT is due at the start of the financial year, but we'll let you pay in instalments. Now he has sent in his obviously rubber cheque, they've just passed it over for collection in full by the bailiffs straight away.
I know of someone who attempted the idiotic move of evading CT & after 3 months of no more contact he had a knock on his door from Dukes Bailiffs & ended up paying double what he owed at the time.Still in Jimmy's words "at least it's bought some time." What fantastic entrepreneurial minds these Sov/Cits have. :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

longdog wrote:As the owner of four dogs can I convert my wheelie-bin full of canine turds in to BMs?
Don't give Jimmy one cell ideas longdog. If he's looking in he'll be breeding his pack of hounds & opening a new thread on goofy. :Axe:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

As the owner of four dogs can I convert my wheelie-bin full of canine turds in to BMs?
At BancoMerde(tm) we take all kinds of shit! In fact, BancoMerde(tm) is full of shit!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I know of someone who attempted the idiotic move of evading CT & after 3 months of no more contact he had a knock on his door from Dukes Bailiffs & ended up paying double what he owed at the time.Still in Jimmy's words "at least it's bought some time." What fantastic entrepreneurial minds these Sov/Cits have. :snicker:
I know of someone who evaded CT and went to prison for i4. He stood for parliament too and was as successful at that as he was at evading CT. Sadly he's free now and advising others. You may have heard of him. I believe Rogered is synonymous with fucked in many circles, which is apt really. Possible evidence for a god with a sense of humour. I know, even more unlikely than al, the oother we've been cursed with i0over the millenia.