Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Losleones wrote:Over on goofy idiotic poster Chong has donated his sovereign ring (appropriate :haha: ) in exchange for a yrs long membership of Re Bank & claims it works as it's been 2 & half months since he sent a cheque for CT.
I wonder if his local council work on the basis that your CT is due at the start of the financial year, but we'll let you pay in instalments. Now he has sent in his obviously rubber cheque, they've just passed it over for collection in full by the bailiffs straight away.
I know of someone who attempted the idiotic move of evading CT & after 3 months of no more contact he had a knock on his door from Dukes Bailiffs & ended up paying double what he owed at the time.Still in Jimmy's words "at least it's bought some time." What fantastic entrepreneurial minds these Sov/Cits have. :snicker:
I know of someone who evaded CT and went to prison for i4. He stood for parliament too and was as successful at that as he was at evading CT. Sadly he's free now and advising others. You may have heard of him. I believe Rogered is synonymous with fucked in many circles, which is apt really. Possible evidence for a god with a sense of humour. I know, even more unlikely than al, the oother we've been cursed with i0over the millenia.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Fucking soft keyboards. Beer doesn't help either, well not the typing anyway.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So I CANpost again so soon after the last one! Computer say what?!!!!1!!!

Sorry, promise notto tak3 thetable to tbepub qgain.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
As the owner of four dogs can I convert my wheelie-bin full of canine turds in to BMs?
At BancoMerde(tm) we take all kinds of shit! In fact, BancoMerde(tm) is full of shit!
Reminds me of the time in 1985 when the pound fell sharply against a basket of turds....

http://www.belltoons.co.uk/bellworks/in ... K_BUYTURDS
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'm not doing this to gain a new car, but to show loved ones that this system works.
Oh no, of course not, we believe you. These greedy people deserve all that's coming to them. And I don't think what's coming to them will be a free car.

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:So I CANpost again so soon after the last one! Computer say what?!!!!1!!!

There is no minimum time limits between posts on Quatloos. Of course if you're hammered in a pub it might be a good idea to have a self-imposed one. Want me to delete that duplicate posting?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Burnaby49 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:So I CANpost again so soon after the last one! Computer say what?!!!!1!!!

There is no minimum time limits between posts on Quatloos. Of course if you're hammered in a pub it might be a good idea to have a self-imposed one. Want me to delete that duplicate posting?
Possibley. Then again, nothing after it makes any sense if you do. Then again, it probably doesn't when you don't. I leave it to your discretion, it seemed funny at the time.

God, how I hate soft keyboards.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I meant this posting;
Which you included twice. I often post about 2AM after an attack on a bottle of wine but I have the advantage that I only use a desktop with a standard full keyboard. No portable devices.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have been reporting WeRe Bank and Peter of England to every authority that I can. I made a report to Action Fraud about WeRe Bank, PoE and specifically about the meeting that was due to take place on 7/7 (which was supposedly moved to a different venue at the last minute but no video's of that meeting have ever been published.)

Anyway I received this update from Action Fraud today and makes very pleasing reading

I’m writing to let you know about the current position of your report.

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) collects information from reports and puts
information it receives to the most effective possible use, either through investigating crime
or using the information to disrupt and prevent future criminal activity.

Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has
helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals. This
activity could result in the closure of:
• Fraudulent websites,
• Telephone numbers,
• Bank accounts.

Unfortunately we cannot provide further information about this. One of the reasons is due to
the sensitive nature of police work which cannot always be made public.
It can take time for disruption requests to be fully processed, so please be assured this is
happening and no further action is required on your part.

The NFIB has not closed your report following this. As hundreds of new reports of fraud are
gathered every day and added to our systems, any common links with existing reports will
be picked up and can lead to new investigative opportunities. The NFIB work closely with
other regulators in the UK and abroad, to stop fraudsters. We also use all reports to inform
our prevention activity to reduce the number of victims of fraud.
Thank you for taking the time to report this matter to us.

If anyone would like to post this on any websites, this is a link

http://i.imgur.com/jNs277F.jpg

:haha:

Now to turn my main focus onto Tom and Ceylon :thinking:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

To be honest I think you've done bloody well to get a form letter out of them. I wouldn't hold your breath for anyting more than that, though. They're not noted for their efficiency of effecacy and bigger fish than PoE are swimming freen and feeding greedily.

I think the new growth industry in this country is fraud. The rewards are massive and the risks negligable.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

That's good news, Bones. It suggests a possible reason for the current lack of any planned meetings: Peter is aware a close eye is being kept on him.

I doubt his supporters/victims will thank you, so I'll thank you on their behalf.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

littleFred wrote:That's good news, Bones. It suggests a possible reason for the current lack of any planned meetings: Peter is aware a close eye is being kept on him.

I doubt his supporters/victims will thank you, so I'll thank you on their behalf.
Well done to Bones.

I'd suggest another reason for the lack of meetings is that PoE relies on other people to arrange them and the number of active organised groups of Sovs/FoTL/"truthers" in the UK is down to a handful.

TPUC and UK Column forums are dead in the water. Icke Forum has lost a good half (at least) of regular posters after the "Peoples Voice TV" debacle and the FoTL section is moribund. Kent Freedom Movement used to get 50 or so people to meetings a couple of years ago but now consists of sporadic postings to their website. Here in Sheffield we had half a dozen or so meetings of "Friends of the UK Forum" organised by Jackchit - no longer take place. WeAreChange limps along in a few localities but is way down after its "zenith" around the time of "Occupy".

GOODF seems to be the last circling of the wagons - capable of launching the odd sortie of wannabee lynch mobs against "paedos" and evictions.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Losleones wrote:Over on goofy idiotic poster Chong has donated his sovereign ring (appropriate :haha: ) in exchange for a yrs long membership of Re Bank & claims it works as it's been 2 & half months since he sent a cheque for CT.
I wonder if his local council work on the basis that your CT is due at the start of the financial year, but we'll let you pay in instalments. Now he has sent in his obviously rubber cheque, they've just passed it over for collection in full by the bailiffs straight away.
I doubt they would go straight to the Bailiffs, there not that lenient, been a while but the one I worked in, a cheque as rubbery as this one would go through fraud, especially if he has a poor payment history. They would stop the normal collection letters while they investigate. After two months i am guessing he has had other type letters or more likely a home visit and is just not saying so. There is also the question of Council Tax Benefit, if he was in receipt of it, Fraud would request a stop whilst they investigate. We did have one chap who was in receipt of CTB who came in and was incandescent his Benefit had been stopped, I tried to explain as politely as possible that it was hardly surprising as he was refusing to pay the tax he was receiving the benefit for, didn't calm him down any. :brickwall: :brickwall:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

littleFred wrote:That's good news, Bones. It suggests a possible reason for the current lack of any planned meetings: Peter is aware a close eye is being kept on him.

Yes the lack of meetings speak volumes
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

mufc1959 wrote:
I'm not doing this to gain a new car, but to show loved ones that this system works.
Oh no, of course not, we believe you. These greedy people deserve all that's coming to them. And I don't think what's coming to them will be a free car.

That's the most hilarious couple of posts I've seen in quite some time. I'm pretty sure the reply was from idiotic goofer Chong who always signs off with peace out.

I want to see all members of WeRe doing a stretch. Fraudulent ****s. :naughty:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Wouldn't that post be very useful evidence to prove that fraud was intended at the outset of taking the car on finance.

It would be very hard to argue that you believed the cheque was a genuine payment method, if you didn't use the cheque to make the first few payments but instead used real money. It would certainly seem that the only reason to use cash is to lull them into a false sense of security.

Equally why not use the cheque to buy the car outright at the start, you'd save a few Re's and some of those horrible toxic pounds to boot (you could even give those pounds you saved to Peter for him to deal with for you, I'm sure he'd appreciate it). Oh wait, you can't use the cheque to buy a car outright, because buying a car takes a few days, in which time the bouncy cheque will bounce and the nasty dealers won't let you have it.

Your scheme is based entirely on getting the car in your possession and then sending off a cheque that you know is worthless and we can prove this, because you didn't use the cheque to buy the car in the first place.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Sign up for a debt you can't really afford, try to weasel out of it with a werecheque and fail. Then you can relax and enjoy dealing with the arrears, court hearings, bailiffs and destroyed credit rating. :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I have been reporting WeRe Bank and Peter of England to every authority that I can.
Top man Bones. I did similar back in May with only the customary responses. But knowing the reports are taken seriously is enough for me. I think I put up one response from the FCA.
Bones wrote:Now to turn my main focus onto Tom and Ceylon :thinking:
He's the man,Bones.
P.S. Hitler is still holding a grudge against you>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc