Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FN75
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by FN75 »

hobgoblin wrote: It's OK, he can issue himself a WeRePassport.
Do they cover 'off-planet' travel as well?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

From the Were Bank Forum:
Hey Guys, anyone seen this. It is posted on that trekkie quataloo website

The trekkie that posted it reported WeRe Bank to Action Fraud and he has received this response

Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has
helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals.

Can the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau, really accuse Peter of being a suspected criminal ?

Is this why there seems to a lot of confusion about if the 7/7 meeting took place - there are no video's etc of it

Is this why the threads on GOODF have been locked - that closure has disrupted WeRe recruitment and relaying information to non members.

Anyone know if we as members are being investigated too ? :(
The shills on the facebook page "Peter of England is a con con" are the ones calling people up etc, also the ones who instigated the report above..These are people that believe it's all a con, but have no evidence to show this. They are all very keen to see proof that it works, but want scan copies of documents with personal data. As if anyone would provide a troll with information like that..

Many of them slag off the BOE and the approach Peter has taken, but the same people are in other facebook pages and groups that assist people with debts, and often quote the BOE...

I am pretty sure the 7/7 meeting did happen, i have all the videos, would just need to know where it happened as no dates are on the videos.

The threads on GOODF where locked due to lots of abusive comments.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10&t=89536
Here Here ;)

LOL like it would need the quatloos idiots to report as if it wouldn't of been reported by the banks if it were fraud, they are so dumb/or can be bought so cheaply its laughable. :mrgreen:
R.I.P. BertieBert owner of our paltalk chatroom we miss you xxx

No where in the letter does it mention Peter Of England or WeRe Bank.
Wouldnt suprise me if it did not even come from Quotloos.
With some of the ego's on GOODF it might even have been a member from there or it could even be a member on here who always posts negative comments?
But as i said it the letter shows no proof of being related to WeRe or Peter.
Ignore the comments on here speculating on if's ,but's and maybe's.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote:From the Were Bank Forum:

The trekkie that posted it reported WeRe Bank to Action Fraud and he has received this response

Your report has been assessed by the NFIB and the information you have provided has
helped the police to begin taking steps to disrupt the activities of suspected criminals.

Can the National Fraud Intelligence Bureau, really accuse Peter of being a suspected criminal ?

Is this why there seems to a lot of confusion about if the 7/7 meeting took place - there are no video's etc of it

Is this why the threads on GOODF have been locked - that closure has disrupted WeRe recruitment and relaying information to non members.

Anyone know if we as members are being investigated too ? :(
The shills on the facebook page "Peter of England is a con con" are the ones calling people up etc, also the ones who instigated the report above..These are people that believe it's all a con, but have no evidence to show this. They are all very keen to see proof that it works, but want scan copies of documents with personal data. As if anyone would provide a troll with information like that..

Many of them slag off the BOE and the approach Peter has taken, but the same people are in other facebook pages and groups that assist people with debts, and often quote the BOE...

I am pretty sure the 7/7 meeting did happen, i have all the videos, would just need to know where it happened as no dates are on the videos.

The threads on GOODF where locked due to lots of abusive comments.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10&t=89536
Here Here ;)

LOL like it would need the quatloos idiots to report as if it wouldn't of been reported by the banks if it were fraud, they are so dumb/or can be bought so cheaply its laughable. :mrgreen:
R.I.P. BertieBert owner of our paltalk chatroom we miss you xxx

No where in the letter does it mention Peter Of England or WeRe Bank.
Wouldnt suprise me if it did not even come from Quotloos.
With some of the ego's on GOODF it might even have been a member from there or it could even be a member on here who always posts negative comments?
But as i said it the letter shows no proof of being related to WeRe or Peter.
Ignore the comments on here speculating on if's ,but's and maybe's.

LOL good stuff, there not sure whether to shut the stable door, open it, or start looking for the Horse. Already little glimpses of "if he goes down, do we go with him" ? They also continue to lie, who has asked for copies of personal documents? I do feel sorry for some of them, but there are many who know damn well those cheques are worthless but will still try it on. They will also go down for it without peeping a word against Peter, they have brains that simply will not allow the thought they may have got it wrong and been conned. This will all be the fault of the banks, the Conservatives, the councils, this forum and an unhappy childhood etc who will all have colluded to stop Peters perfectly legitimate scheme.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

They say "trekkie" like it's a bad thing.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

grixit wrote:

Psst. Bit of bad news. 'Fraid it is.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hmmm... I'm accused on the WeRe Bank forum of being member 101279PH and also of causing a lot of trouble on GOODF.

Neither of those things is true. But then WeRe Bank members aren't concerned with the truth.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Trekkie is not a bad thing at all. I'm not one, but have watched a few of the shows. At least you have the ability to discern fiction from reality :wink:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:

And yet they are the ones that joined a scheme set up by a man who fervently believes he's being told what to do by little green men.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hobgoblin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Peter has said in one video I can't remember that his passport was blocked or suspended or something so he couldn't leave England.
It's OK, he can issue himself a WeRePassport.
There was no possible excuse or justification for that smart-alec comment, hobgoblin.

And that's how we like 'em.... bad-a-tish! Welcome to Quatloos. :lol:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Someone's reported on PoE's FB page that he was arrested last week. Not sure how much truth there is in this but let's hope some action is now being taken to stop this scam.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

mufc1959 wrote:Someone's reported on PoE's FB page that he was arrested last week.
And "if it is true, the fact that no charges were made speaks volumes", says an idiot commenter who has no grasp of how fraud investigations proceed.

Even now, the weremembers cannot bear to recognise they've been had over a barrel.....

Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I can't find it but didn't someone say he was keeping a low profile or laying low for a bit? Or complying with Police bail conditions as it is sometimes called.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

And some were wondering what would happen when the Crawford saga was all over?

Plenty more entertainment to come, me thinks.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Released on BAIL.. well that would speak volumes (if this is indeed the current case of PoE) .. and yet again, the Freeman/SovCit people still miss out that he was released on bail.. that means that there is a serious enough 'situation', that were he not able to post bail, or meet the requirements, he would be IN a jail cell.
'no charges were made' .. really.. well..

:brickwall:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Oh what a week! First the crawfords, now this! The smile on my face can't get much bigger.

Although I am tempted to head over to nottingham magistrates on Monday to see the charges brought against the crawford 6. :snicker:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Llwellyn wrote:Released on BAIL.. well that would speak volumes (if this is indeed the current case of PoE) .. and yet again, the Freeman/SovCit people still miss out that he was released on bail.. that means that there is a serious enough 'situation', that were he not able to post bail, or meet the requirements, he would be IN a jail cell.
'no charges were made' .. really.. well..

:brickwall:
That's not quite correct. Being released on police bail doesn't require any 'posting' of bail, it is just on the understanding that there's a requirement to return to answer further questions on a specified date.

http://www.nottinghamshire.police.uk/fa ... -does-mean
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

So it's the equivalent of Colombo telling you,"don't leave town."

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

"Released on bail".......tsk tsk. We are talking about FOTLers here so we should always remember to use the correct terminology.
If the story is true Peter has prayed to Baal.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I was starting to fear a slowdown in SovCit news.

Truly the Gods smile upon us.

Edit: I'm skeptical. The guy reporting the arrest has zero friends and not even a profile picture.

His YouTube account states he hasn't been active in a week. No Facebook activity in a week. Would certainly fit the total radio silence.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'd like to think Peter was arrested, I could understand why news about this would be posted through an anonymous account I certainly wouldn't want my Facebook profile to be known by these idiots.

Either way we certainly know that Peter is due for an arrest, so it wouldn't be unexpected.
Warning may contain traces of nut