Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

YiamCross wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I didn't mean your comment, I meant the meme itself. I don't see what the joke is.
OH, right. No, I don't either. Which somehow makes it all the more funny.
Pirates theme, I suppose.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

guilty wrote:Peter's last message on his FB page was 'Molon Labe'.
This could be roughly translated as 'Come and get me!'
Oh, that's just so ballsy. . .not.

While Peter is on the run his WeRe bank clients are being hauled before the courts or are otherwise being held to account for writing bad checks. And they are bad checks!

It reminds me of all the other freeman/sovcit gurus, like Robert Menard (whatever happened to Fez Boy?), who said they were going to stick by their clients only to take the money and run when the heat was turned up.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bj99oZ4WK0
Mr. Freelander is not getting a lot of love on his request. I posted the following:

I would hire a real lawyer and, in the meantime, pay the council the money in real sterling from a bank licensed by the Bank of England. And make sure you show up as noted in the summons.

As for expecting any help from Peter, you may as well ask for help from intergalactic beings. They are more likely to help you first. Peter doesn't want to go anywhere near a courtroom. Despite all of his blustering about how he wants to take on the system and fight them to show the merits of WeRe Bank, he is all bluster and bravado. He is a coward and a conman and is not going anywhere near a courtroom unless he is dragged in there screaming.

I will make you an offer Freelander. You get Peter to show up in your court and to defend the Were Bank and his system and you give me documented evidence of that, e.g., certified report from the court itself, and I will chip in 100 US Dollars, via a cashier's check from Bank of America, towards your debt. The flip side of that is that you agree right now, if Peter doesn't show up and defend you and WeRe Bank, then (1) you will come back to this forum and state that Peter is a fraud and (2) you will testify to that in any criminal proceedings against Peter.

If you believe in Peter and WeRe Bank, that should be easy to do. I am fairly confident that, if you will tell us when you are supposed to appear at the council, I can find someone in the UK to be there and witness if or if not (which I consider 99.9999999% certain - no, make that 100% certain) Peter shows up.

My name is Howard Appel
My email is howardappel@yahoo.com
My mailing address is: 1100 Broadway, #5673
Redwood City, California, USA 94063
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

YiamCross wrote:
guilty wrote:Peter's last message on his FB page was 'Molon Labe'.
This could be roughly translated as 'Come and get me!'
I've said it before and I hope to say it again.

"Top o' the world, ma, top o' the world!!! "

Thank god he never made it as a song and dance man.
Great minds (or whatever we are) think alike. Now I am going to have to dust off my copy of that and watch it tonight.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, oh dearhttp://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=90151#.Vbj99oZ4WK0
I am surprised Sycophant Salli hasn't stamped all over this one. I miss her absence.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This morning freelander has responded and it would appear that, for him at least, the truth is finally beginning to sink in:
Postby freelander » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 am

Would not even ask Peter to assist, he has blown it, were bank has cost me dearly and I was a fool to even get involved in the cheque book scam. Stick to sterling.

Were Bank is a fraud its cost me injurt to my credit rating and a court case with the council, luckily I have financially sorted everything out now but my were bank cheque book has been insinerated

Big mistake!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

If anyone fancies asking the head Banker Peter Smith some awkward questions, why dont you ring Were Bank's "Clearing Hotline"

I would be really interested if anyone else can get any answers out of him.....

07455 372365
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

This morning freelander has responded and it would appear that, for him at least, the truth is finally beginning to sink in:

Would not even ask Peter to assist, he has blown it, were bank has cost me dearly and I was a fool to even get involved in the cheque book scam. Stick to sterling.

Were Bank is a fraud its cost me injurt to my credit rating and a court case with the council, luckily I have financially sorted everything out now but my were bank cheque book has been insinerated

Big mistake!
[/quote]

Fair play to him for admitting his mistake instead of just going quiet.

On another point why is there a discussion about Tom and his address on this thread? Im lost (as usual)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:

Big mistake!
Lucky him, not everyone who was mugged over this is going to be so lucky, I can see Evictions & Possession Orders on the back of this where people have tried to pay rent and mortgages with these cheques, but they were warned !
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:On another point why is there a discussion about Tom and his address on this thread? Im lost (as usual)
I've just moved it all.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

timcurgenven1 wrote:If anyone fancies asking the head Banker Peter Smith some awkward questions, why dont you ring Were Bank's "Clearing Hotline"

07455 372365
The phone was answered male voice didn't sound like POE but can't be sure.
Ring tone wasn't the one you get when the phone is out of the UK - am sure you know what I mean.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:On another point why is there a discussion about Tom and his address on this thread? Im lost (as usual)
I've just moved it all.
We're making sure Arthur earns his proper moderator wings.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I've just moved it all.
We're making sure Arthur earns his proper moderator wings.
I was just wondering, i thought i was missing something. :) Didn't mean to create the chap work, but if it helps him glad to be of service.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Now that PoEs suckers are beginning to see the scam that it is & is finally going tits up, I'm awaiting the first mark to jump up & down screaming "I want my cash back you theiving ******d!"
:naughty:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:Now that PoEs suckers are beginning to see the scam that it is & is finally going tits up, I'm awaiting the first mark to jump up & down screaming "I want my cash back you theiving ******d!"
:naughty:
I think that will already be happening over on the WeRe forum, maybe not as harshly just yet, but people desperately short of money are going to want there cash back, and I would imagine at least some of them have there own methods for ensuring its safe return. A cell may become an attractive option for Peter, but wouldn't it be sweet to find that having reached sanctuary he discovers his new cell mate is 6ft 4 tall and built like Mike Tyson and has been jailed for the issue of WeRe bank fraudulent cheques.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Pox wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:If anyone fancies asking the head Banker Peter Smith some awkward questions, why dont you ring Were Bank's "Clearing Hotline"

07455 372365
Ring tone wasn't the one you get when the phone is out of the UK - am sure you know what I mean.
Yes definately POE, hes in the UK
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Just a reminder to anyone who has access to the Werebank forum, I'm looking for victims willing to talk about their expereinces with WeRe bank. Point them at me or pass on any contact details if they're willing.

Can't say more in public.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:
Lucky him, not everyone who was mugged over this is going to be so lucky, I can see Evictions & Possession Orders on the back of this where people have tried to pay rent and mortgages with these cheques, but they were warned !
But everyone has their path Andy, everyone has their path old son.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Pox wrote:

07455 372365
Yes definately POE, hes in the UK
Good effort, you have cheered me up. I was of the mind he had cut and run............ maybe. Lets hope it further comes out his silence has been brought on by a bout of bail conditions.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Can someone clarify what the last confirmed appearance of Peter was, it seems to have been the July 13 Nazi parking ticket video.