Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:It appears our new member tilts is being totally ignored. No one seems to want to address the "the critique and questions posed" here.
by tilts » Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 pm
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10218&p=188644#p188616
I have read on another forum that this forum has a reputation for stifling healthy debate. Is this fair criticism?
Would anyone who has signed up with were bank or who understands how it functions care to offer answers to the critique and questions posed in the link posted above?
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Uhl9zTF98E
Early days I suppose for us that is, far too late for the suckers who fell for it. Not even the ardent promoter of the WeRe Bank and it's dodgy cheques Mark ceylon Haining or bertiebert who seem rather shy, want to tackle any questions .
I must say, those over there on GOODF do treat their ardent members with contempt and disdain at times , I feel.
I will pose a simple one for promoter of WeRe Bank Mark Haining (Ceylon) of GOODF.
Mark Haining Ceylon, have you paid off anything with your WeRe bank Cheques or did it/they bounce?
SkintBloke posted his opinion and was pretty much on target even to the point of being generous in his comments re this forum.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

latests
by bertiebert » Tue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

if it was a scam, it wouldn't be a very good one would it? lets say 50 people join up and go the whole hog, thats £10 a month, and £25 for a chequebook and allonges...they write a couple of cheques out, its only going to take at most 10 days or so to know if all is well.. if its not,, then you cancell the £10 monthly ,, and at most you lost £35,,

it wont take long to get around it doesnt work,, etc,, if I was going to do a scam, I would make people wait a year or more before receiving their cheque books,,,
It didn't take long did it? :haha:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Bertiebert tells us that his scam would be even scammier than Peter's. The scammers are competing for who would scam the most! Couldn't make it up.

Robswift has bought into Peter's PN garbage:
Robswift wrote:Not sure exactly how Peter is running his business with regards to PN's, but they are legitimate instruments of value that can be bought and sold on the bond market and when sold on you no longer have the responsibilty........
This is clearly garbage. If a sale of a PN means that nobody has to honour it, then it would have no value. So why would anyone buy it?

I'm still undecided what Peter wants to do with his shoe-box full of PNs. Perhaps they are mere fluff, to persuade suckers that his bank is real and has assets. The question keeps nagging me: either they are real PNs and the suckers are on the hooks, or they are not.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Yes Bertie, it won't take long to get round that the scam doesn't work, when the cheques start coming back, which is what they are now doing.

However you are mistaken when you assume that the income from this is only £35, it isn't. It's £35 per sucker. Peter's estimated to have sold about 400 of the books to 400 suckers, so that would be a grand total of £14,000.00 in Peters Paypal account. It's not a good scam and Peter no doubt was hoping to get more people, but he didn't.

Finally the benefit of scamming you free-thinkers is that you are so obsessed with the new world order and the system keeping you down that you will blame the failure of the scam on an entirely imagined set of powers that be, an ijewmilnati if you will, and not consider that Peter has actually scammed you. Therefore you won't make the police complaint and Peter will not only walk away scot free, but if Peter thinks up another scam you'll walk straight into it.

Peter's got fourteen thousand pounds of money in exchange for selling a lot of you a worthless piece of paper. Fourteen Thousand is not a small amount of money and quite a good return for the small amount of 'work' Peters had to do to get it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Looks like bert was also involved in promoting the previous scam bank

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UkQSJMvYtw

"Roger Hayes of the British Constitution Group, LAWFUL BANK live in paltalk "lawful rebellion UK" Chatroom 7pm till 9pm via critical mass radio...
Every lawful bank account holder between ages 25 to 65 to get 250,000 Sovereignty pounds in their accounts.for new build housing or renovating buildings..when critical mass is reached to open an account it is FREE.
over 65 year olds will get a pension for life, car insurance etc to follow ..

http://lawfulbank.com/Welcome"

I think Bertie suffers from City Banker Envy :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bertieberts list of things to do and not to do. I beginning to believe this man is mentally ill.
bertiebert » Tue May 05, 2015 4:31 pm
8.If the [PAYEE] refuses to ACCEPT or PRESENT then make Notarial Protest within 3 days – Send RECORDED/SIGNED for and then that’s it. FINISHED.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... UkOhjTF98E
so do they send their "protest" to Peter of England?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:SkintBloke posted his opinion and was pretty much on target even to the point of being generous in his comments re this forum.
He'll be gone within a day or two. GOOFy's tolerance for dissident thinking makes North Korea look like an anarchist collective. PoE's frantic Facebook censoring is no better, he's removed nearly every sceptical message. Very sad when a movement of 'truthseekers' becomes twisted into a rigid, unquestionable worldview.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote:That said Pof E has been invited to speak at a goofer meeting next weekend. Looking forward to all the back peddling and excuses.
Bet 5 Quatloos he doesn't turn up.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I wonder how long it will be before we see PETER OF ENGLAND KIDNAPPED!!! posted on GOOFers. It's a shame it's all going to end so quickly. I was really enjoying this. What am I going to do for entertainment when they shut old Petey down :(
The night they shut old Petey down
And all the freemen were crying
The night they shut old Petey down
While all the bankers kept lying
They went nyaa nyaa nyaaa
nyaa, nyaa nyaa, nyaa nyaa
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:It gets worse! jayen4 responds with:
I'm not sure whether that ''dealt with appropriately'' bit sounds ominous or not !
Er.....I would suggest you go away and think about that jayen4.
Gawd blimey...who are these thickos?
I don't know, but apparently there is a cunning plan...

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

mufc1959 wrote:Coming soon to a TV near you:

Ah, the documentary's about "sophisticated" crime. Peter of England's more likely to appear on CrimeBotch where they show that wall of fugitives the police urgently need to speak to.
I think he'll appear in the same program that shows robbers trapping themselves behind security gates.

Or the one about wanna be child molesters who fall for a sting operation whose full details have been public for almost 10 years.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

They're starting to wake up in GOOFyLand -

aarons1950 wrote: All we know is that Peter of England has said people at various banks have phoned him up and asked him about the cheques and hes' told them theres' cleared funds to pay them. But he hasnt' explained how or even if hes' paid these cheques yet.

CrazyDutch wrote: This question have been asked more than once but there seem to be a major silence from Peter about this. There have been several updates stating that funds have been cleared (at Payees' end?) but these updates have been a bit vague and we are yet to see any solid evidence (or even confirmation) from Peter that at least some of these cheques have been physically returned to WeRe and cleared.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 4&start=90
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit

Post by grixit »

PeanutGallery wrote:Yes Bertie, it won't take long to get round that the scam doesn't work, when the cheques start coming back, which is what they are now doing.

However you are mistaken when you assume that the income from this is only £35, it isn't. It's £35 per sucker. Peter's estimated to have sold about 400 of the books to 400 suckers, so that would be a grand total of £14,000.00 in Peters Paypal account. It's not a good scam and Peter no doubt was hoping to get more people, but he didn't.
Peter Piffle plucked a pack of pathetic patsies

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
little mouse
Swabby
Swabby

Post by little mouse »

Some are still crazy tho...
Emily Love-light Davies
So Tim, your friend says they are refusing to even present the cheques? So they are making things up as they go along then as and when things don't suit them. So we are playing a game and they are cheating.......again......seeing as they have been cheating the whole way along. Regardless of payment being offered by a lawful WeRe cheque, the banks will not be able to present to a court an agreement for any credit card/loan/mortgage/financial agreement in the land with it being signed by both parties, ie the applicant and a NAMED officer of the bank in WET INK. Therefore ALL credit agreements are null and void. And seeing as the 'funds' were created by the applicant with their signature in the first place, the fraud is with the company who have tricked you into paying those funds, which were already the applicants to begin with, into transferring them back to them plus interest. WHO exactly has commited fraud?
I'm unclear on how printing fake cheques is lawful but that's just my opinion
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
wanglepin wrote:That said Pof E has been invited to speak at a goofer meeting next weekend. Looking forward to all the back peddling and excuses.
Bet 5 Quatloos he doesn't turn up.
Sorry I will only take TAMS or RE's or Nigerian Gumbo Beads (assuming he turns up).
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

What are PayPal playing at they were informed about WeRe Bank being a scam by at least one person here probably more, yet they have done absolutely nothing and WeRe's account is still up and running taking in more suckers. Kind of makes a mockery of PayPals claims of stopping fraud before it begins. Surely with PayPal being Peters only source of funding and with them having been informed and acknowledging that they will look into it by doing nothing they are leaving them selves exposed to possible criminal action.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Welcome, daltontrumbno!

I don't know about Paypal's complaints mechanism but I doubt that any suckers have complained. Like Emily Love-light Davies, they will blame failures on the evil banking cartels ganging up on poor innocent wonderful Peter.

Personally, I have ceased reporting to the authorities. Organisations with far bigger guns than I have are now involved.
Bones

Post by Bones »

will today bring anymore claims of success ?

Yesterday there was only one about the Co-op but this looks like the same claim of success posted last week followed by a message saying that they would contact the CEO of the Co-op suggesting that the cheque was not subsequently cleared.

I think what makes me laugh most is that it is impossible for any of these cheques to clear. Peter says he is payimging them in Re and not £. Peter overlooks that the UK clearing process onlg applies to sterling.

Of course there are countless other reasons why none of the cheques will clear.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Emily Love-light Davies
So Tim, your friend says they are refusing to even present the cheques? So they are making things up as they go along then as and when things don't suit them. So we are playing a game and they are cheating.......again......seeing as they have been cheating the whole way along. Regardless of payment being offered by a lawful WeRe cheque, the banks will not be able to present to a court an agreement for any credit card/loan/mortgage/financial agreement in the land with it being signed by both parties, ie the applicant and a NAMED officer of the bank in WET INK. Therefore ALL credit agreements are null and void. And seeing as the 'funds' were created by the applicant with their signature in the first place, the fraud is with the company who have tricked you into paying those funds, which were already the applicants to begin with, into transferring them back to them plus interest. WHO exactly has commited fraud?
What on earth is she bleating on about? This is the girl who claimed the WeRe cheque she sent to pay off her credit card had cleared and the balance was back to zero. She has had a success, well, she says she has had a succes, so what is her problem? She should be telling Tim he is wrong and the process does work. If she truly believes the gibberish above, that is all credit card agreements are null and void, why did the silly girl even consider paying the bill? What idiot would spend their own money to buy a cheque book so they can pay what they consider to be a fraudulent demand for money? She is acknowledging the debt exists by sending what she believes to be a legitimate form of payment.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:Personally, I have ceased reporting to the authorities. Organisations with far bigger guns than I have are now involved.
I am sure the goofers will be quite pleased to see Peter of England Smith the Freemason in the dock. He will though be let off by the Rosicrucian Mafioso Brotherhood of Masons ,after all, "they are all in it together ". :haha: