Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by wanglepin »

NYGman wrote:Where is Peter .
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peter has been busily removing negative posts from his FB page. Strangely, he hasn't deleted a couple of posts:
Guy Falk wrote: Today at 13:20
Is it true Peter has today been arrested and being held in secret ?
Perhaps Peter has become bored with deleting posts.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I thought I'd do a bit of looking into who Peter's biggest cheerleaders are, we've already had a good look at Bertie Bert BNP so next on the list was Emily 'Love-Light' Davis.

Emily runs two companies, well sort of, one is being a sales person for the Aloe Vera company and the other Well-Co is a basic health food/alternative medicine/homeopathy internet store. It seems that Emily is working for herself selling new age stuff and normally I'd say good luck to her.

Normally. But you see Emily is doing something I consider despicable, she's claiming on her Well-Co facebook page to be able to cure cancer. Why is this despicable, because I have a few good friends who are currently dying from cancer, which they have been told is incurable. These people are vulnerable and as such open to exploitation from snake oil salesmen who promise cure alls.

It's also very much illegal to advertise that you can cure cancer, the cancer act 1939 remains in force and prohibits a person from advertising such a claim. The worst thing is, Emily probably genuinely believes she can cure cancer and would likely be offended if she was asked to provide empirical proof of how she cures cancer.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

People who prey on those who have cancer are the lowest form of scum on this earth. I know this is off topic, but this guy takes the cake. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burzynski_Clinic

I think JREF have covered him in great detail, and I think the BBC did a Panorama on him. Worst of all, he treats children, and I believe his treatments shorten their loves and causes those who seek his help, to suffer greatly.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Ah, well, if you want cures for cancer, and Aids and other stuff, just watch Ceylon from 58m 0s, and scattered throughout his recent video.
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

PeanutGallery wrote:I thought I'd do a bit of looking into who Peter's biggest cheerleaders are, we've already had a good look at Bertie Bert BNP so next on the list was Emily 'Love-Light' Davis.

Emily runs two companies, well sort of, one is being a sales person for the Aloe Vera company and the other Well-Co is a basic health food/alternative medicine/homeopathy internet store. It seems that Emily is working for herself selling new age stuff and normally I'd say good luck to her.

Normally. But you see Emily is doing something I consider despicable, she's claiming on her Well-Co facebook page to be able to [url= cancer[/url]. Why is this despicable, because I have a few good friends who are currently dying from cancer, which they have been told is incurable. These people are vulnerable and as such open to exploitation from snake oil salesmen who promise cure alls.

It's also very much illegal to advertise that you can cure cancer, the cancer act 1939 remains in force and prohibits a person from advertising such a claim. The worst thing is, Emily probably genuinely believes she can cure cancer and would likely be offended if she was asked to provide empirical proof of how she cures cancer.
After reading the previous quotes from her about her cheque fiasco, it gives me an insight towards the type of mentality that might push nonsense things like homeopathy and natural cures.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

PeanutGallery wrote:. . .you see Emily is doing something I consider despicable, she's claiming on her Well-Co Facebook page. . .to be able to cure cancer. . .
Oh, hell freeman say that can make their own police forces, print their own money and rewrite centuries of law as their selfish needs require. Peter says he can make a bank by writing up worthless promissory notes. Hs "clients" say they can pay off thousands of pounds of bills with worthless checks.

So why are we surprised that in the freeman dream world there is a cure for cancer?

In freemandia is there anymore concern for the dupes in trouble for writing worthless checks than there is for poor fools who use Emily's cure?

It seems to have escaped our freeman brethren that lying like this causes harm!

------------
Dope Clock II
It has been 107 days since Robert Menard announced the revival of the Association of Canadian Consumer Purchasers. So far there is no documentation of a successful purchase using Menard's system
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

littleFred wrote:Peter has been busily removing negative posts from his FB page. Strangely, he hasn't deleted a couple of posts:
Guy Falk wrote: Today at 13:20
Is it true Peter has today been arrested and being held in secret ?
Perhaps Peter has become bored with deleting posts.
Uhh, back hiding under his rock hoping the Fraud Squad can't find him????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

And another prize platinum goofer flies the PofE flag
by GeoffD » Thu May 07, 2015 6:18 am
This morning I had a statement from Manchester City Council and a letter from United Utilities both showing that the cheques have been credited to the respective accounts and that the balances had now been cleared.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... Ur9iDTF98E
His postman arrives early,I must say.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not only does he have a very very early postman, this news could not have come at a better time for PoE.

People were waking up to this scam. Now some of those that were sitting on the fence will take a chance and join up - more money for nothing for PoE.

This scam will also now rumble on for a few more days.

Someone should post on GOODF telling him to call both and see if the cheques have been returned. The goofer's keep forgetting that the credit entry is reversed once the cheque has been processed by the bank.

Will these idiots ever wake up ?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Do utility companies send letters to say they have received cheques and credited accounts? Perhaps they do, if the customer asks for a receipt.

But I'll bet 5 Quatloos (or 5 million Re) that Peter hasn't paid any sterling to the debtors.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Back when i still sent checks to pay utility bills, the only acknowledgement i got was the credit entry on the next bill. Even when i fell behind, all that happened was i got a red bill. And then that was acknowledged in the next bill. A few times i had to go to a company branch office in which case i got a receipt. But even that didn't count until confirmed on the next bill.

At no time did i ever get a call or a letter specifically responding to the receipt of a check.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

I have a nagging feeling that eventually when the all the suckers have received their letters informing them that their cheques are no good a high percentage of them will be too shy to announce it publicly.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I have a nagging feeling that eventually when the all the suckers have received their letters informing them that their cheques are no good a high percentage of them will be too shy to announce it publicly.
Ya think?????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

notorial dissent wrote:Ya think?????
Think? I know. :lol:
It will all go quiet on the Western Front.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Peter is looking for others to share the blame.

WeRe Bank appeal for volunteers
20 people suckers a day are joining
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ql-m_Nrp5I
Last edited by wanglepin on Thu May 07, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

wanglepin wrote:

WeRe Bank appeal for volunteers
Let's see if I've got this right.
The customers pay for their own cheque books so the cheque books cost Peter nothing.
Peter has four hundred customers each paying him 10 GBP per month.
Each month Peter is clearing four grand GBP for himself.
Peter wants people to work for him for no pay.
Is that about right?

I'm in!
How do I sign up? :haha:
BHF wrote:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Yes, Peter used to say he would pay helpers in Re units. But now they are to be volunteers, ie entirely unpaid.

What isn't said is at least as significant as what is said.

Back in the heady carefree days of, oh, two weeks ago, so many people acquired chequebooks, including bertiebert.

Not one person has claimed that WeRe has honoured a cheque, ie paid sterling to the payee.

Peter has never said that he will honour cheques.

Suckers (and everyone else with a chequebook) should know that cheques are requests to the bank to pay money. When I write a cheque to Exshire District Council for £1000, this is actually a request from me to my bank to make that payment. My bank might not honour my request if I don't have sufficient funds or they suspect forgery or some other reason. But, all being well, they will transfer the money.

WeRe is different. Peter says that he will NOT honour cheques. He will NOT honour my request to transfer £1000 to Exshire District Council. Peter claims that, even though he pays no sterling, the debt is extinguished. Or (in some versions) after the sucker "protests for dishonour", the debt is extinguished.

In Peter's call for volunteers, he asks for people to address envelopes for sending chequebooks, handle the Paypal admin for incoming funds, and answer the phone. Given that every customer has 50 cheques, does he ask for help processing them? Surely that is a major task? No, he doesn't mention that. Either WeRe isn't receiving any cheques to pay, or they go straight in the bin.
rumpelstilzchen

Talking of paypal, Peter receives all the money via paypal. So the next question is how does Peter withdraw his money from paypal? Does paypal transfer the money to the WeRe bank? Of course not. Any potential customers of Peter who are reading this must ask themselves if the WeRe bank is a real bank why can't paypal transfer funds in sterling directly to the WeRe bank? Or, more importantly, why can't you send your payment directly to the WeRe bank using a High Street bank cheque made payable to the WeRe bank? The answer is because it is not a bank. It has no method to process your cheque. It cannot accept payments.The WeRe bank claims to be trading internationally and yet it cannot accept funds in GBP directly from paypal, from other banks or even its own customers. Peter claims the WeRe bank can send funds to other banks but not the other way round. It cannot accept sterling. It is not a bank.
Think about it. The only way this owner of an international bank ( :lol: )can accept sterling is if he goes running to a High Street bank and uses one of their accounts. :haha:
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Of course, that video was made before the cheques started being refused, goofers day out if I am correct.