Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by #six »

Sounds very close to a death threat to me!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... wwi69R4WK0
His wife is probably Sharon, with two adresses,
HERE,
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.6846912 ... 312!8i6656

And Here,
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.681336, ... 312!8i6656

FROM here,

Family left to mourn are: Ann (wife); Michael and Sharon, Paul and Susan (sons and daughters in LAW )

By the WAY a LEGAL ADVISOR appears to be a fancy name for a Clerk.
Read about them here, Im assuming they see themselves as Snakes, ( See michaels chosen picture on facebook )
A Snake ?? Odd guy,
https://nationalcareersservice.direct.g ... viser.aspx
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Oh well not to worry guys, they're talking grand jury. All be sorted now then. :sarcasmon:
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
Some lovely person on GOODF posted this charming message:
it's time to deal with these fuckers in a way they should be dealt with....they should all get what Leo Frank got...
If you don't know who Leo Frank was, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank
How many people guessed that the "lovely person" was Kestrel22 as soon as they read the name Leo Frank? He never misses an opportunity ...
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I simply cannot see what the problem is here at all. Why are those over in Goofsville whining and whinging so much. They only have to hold one of their Common Law Grand Jury hearings and Guy will be home in a jiffy.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Some lovely person on GOODF posted this charming message:
it's time to deal with these fuckers in a way they should be dealt with....they should all get what Leo Frank got...
If you don't know who Leo Frank was, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank[/quote]

Leo Frank was removed from prison by a mob and then lynched and hung from a tree. The only person in prison at the moment is Guy. I wouldn't put it passed the dumbnuts on Goodf to get the wrong end of the stick and organise a storming of the prison, extricate Guy, lynch him and claim another win!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Leo Frank was removed from prison by a mob and then lynched and hung from a tree. The only person in prison at the moment is Guy. I wouldn't put it passed the dumbnuts on Goodf to get the wrong end of the stick and organise a storming of the prison, extricate Guy, lynch him and claim another win!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

With apologies to Craig David here’s a musical summary of the week ahead for Guy;

Met this cop on Monday
Took me to the court on Tuesday
I was serving time by Wednesday
And on Thursday
And Friday
And Saturday
Was released on Sunday

Maybe if Elton John would let me I could call it "Song For Guy". :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Four or five years ago the footles would have been screaming "Habeas Corpus, Habeas Corpus".
Isn't Habeas Corpus in their box of tricks these days?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

SalliNae has written this:
I have no doubt that the only reason Guy is locked up is because of his relentless efforts exposing a system that cannot even follow its own rules
Yeah that's right, Salli. TPTB do not want their secrets revealed.....well.....at least not for the next seven days.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

I know it is unwise to try to make sense of what the GOOFys post, but the sequence of events appears to be:

Guy appeared in court and used his immense knowledge of the law to get himself sent to the cells for contempt.
Supporters in the public gallery kicked off, so the court was cleared.
The case (whatever it was) was heard in his absence and he was found not guilty.
They brought him back to purge his contempt and he went full gobby freetard, resulting in seven days incarceration.

But I guess we'll never hear the truth.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Seems about right to me guilty.

One thing that genuinely made me smile were the numerous comments stating the prosecutor for the contempt charge wasn't even present for the offence so how could they comment/lie on it.

Of course they weren't, that would make them a witness. I'd struggle to imagine the case where the person for the prosecution HAD been present for the original offence....

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

exiledscouser wrote:With apologies to Craig David here’s a musical summary of the week ahead for Guy;

Met this cop on Monday
Took me to the court on Tuesday
I was serving time by Wednesday
And on Thursday
And Friday
And Saturday
Was released on Sunday

Maybe if Elton John would let me I could call it "Song For Guy". :snicker:

Oh bless his little self :violin: , Seven days?? :thinking: he should be released Thursday morning, expect the Ceylon and Tom collection video :P back to a heroes welcome :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Some lovely person on GOODF posted this charming message:
If you don't know who Leo Frank was, click here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Frank

Leo Frank was removed from prison by a mob and then lynched and hung from a tree. The only person in prison at the moment is Guy. I wouldn't put it passed the dumbnuts on Goodf to get the wrong end of the stick and organise a storming of the prison, extricate Guy, lynch him and claim another win!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

That Society of the Spectacle Chap is a nasty bastard :thinking: .

According to Jim this is the person seeking to find me :snicker: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
guilty

Post by guilty »

EFOTB's persecution of the Aberystwyth Court Clerk continues with:
Nita Benfield says:
does NOT have a practicing certificate. = he is NOT allowed to practice law/legal.
SRA Handbook says:
A solicitor acting only as a justices' clerk in England and Wales is not practising as a solicitor and can instruct counsel without a practising certificate.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

Tom Crawford
UPDATE..... PLEASE SHARE .....

Hi All

Just spoken to Linda who has spoken to Guy this morning, the great new's is that he will be out this coming Thursday. Guy will then clarify exactly the crimes perpertrated against him he is in good spirits. We are now aware that this system is so criminally controlled it cannott be fixed but needs replacing. However on a lighter note we are recieving information regarding Micheal Cray shipped in Court Clerk at Aberystwyth Court yesterday at a rate of Knot's. We understand that his facebook page has gone now and so he must be aware that people are investigating the criminal activity he has partaken in, and for those watching our page from the dark side, so to speak or witnessing crimes against the people and those gatekeepers protecting this criminal cartel and do nothing about it " make no bones about it your time is coming too...these crimes will not go un-punished and the great people of this country will Lawfully have their justice ". Update about the Kidnapping and Unlawful detention of GUY TAYLOR will be on UK Column Live at 1pm today.
Go Tom! :haha:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

The dopey thing is for as much as passengers on the crazy train these people are, they are right that the justice system is a complete shambles. I am helping someone at the moment who is being sued, the claimant missed a deadline that passed 5 weeks ago, but the Judge has allowed them to continue the claim even though they have failed to comply with court order, missed another deadline and haven't presented one shred of evidence, it just beggars belief that a Solicitor is allowed to get away with such incompetence, but if it were Joe Bloggs making the mistakes the cause would have been thrown out on it's ear immediately.

Not directly related I know but a funny observation all the same,
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford
UPDATE..... PLEASE SHARE .....

Hi All

Just spoken to Linda who has spoken to Guy this morning, the great new's is that he will be out this coming Thursday. Guy will then clarify exactly the crimes perpertrated against him he is in good spirits. We are now aware that this system is so criminally controlled it cannott be fixed but needs replacing. However on a lighter note we are recieving information regarding Micheal Cray shipped in Court Clerk at Aberystwyth Court yesterday at a rate of Knot's. We understand that his facebook page has gone now and so he must be aware that people are investigating the criminal activity he has partaken in, and for those watching our page from the dark side, so to speak or witnessing crimes against the people and those gatekeepers protecting this criminal cartel and do nothing about it " make no bones about it your time is coming too...these crimes will not go un-punished and the great people of this country will Lawfully have their justice ". Update about the Kidnapping and Unlawful detention of GUY TAYLOR will be on UK Column Live at 1pm today.
Go Tom! :haha:
Finally Bones has been mentioned by Tom
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

#six wrote:Sounds very close to a death threat to me!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... wwi69R4WK0
His wife is probably Sharon, with two adresses,
HERE,
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.6846912 ... 312!8i6656

And Here,
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.681336, ... 312!8i6656

FROM here,

Family left to mourn are: Ann (wife); Michael and Sharon, Paul and Susan (sons and daughters in LAW )

By the WAY a LEGAL ADVISOR appears to be a fancy name for a Clerk.
Read about them here, Im assuming they see themselves as Snakes, ( See michaels chosen picture on facebook )
A Snake ?? Odd guy,
https://nationalcareersservice.direct.g ... viser.aspx
They're sailing VERY close to the wind with this type of harassment, they'll be an injunction next closing down GOOFY now wouldn't that be a shame!! has anyone brought this to the attention of the Magistrates Court ?? :snicker:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Four or five years ago the footles would have been screaming "Habeas Corpus, Habeas Corpus".
Isn't Habeas Corpus in their box of tricks these days?
The Goofy thread has descended into entirely predictable craziness as they go into frenzied denouncements and, as observed, threats bordering the criminal threshold.

They'll huff, and they'll puff, and they'll ......make a youtoob about it.

Well Rumple at least you can rely upon teddy to stick to the script;
and where is the official wet signed paper work
And a noobie Droog;
People on here need to understand that a magistrates “court” is not a court of justice. It is a court of summary jurisdiction. You cannot get “justice” in that type of “court”.

“They” are trying to break Guy's spirit. (who are THEY?)

After Guy has been released, and should he wish to seek redress against those who have done him wrong, then he needs to file a claim in a proper court of law.
Which proper court would that be I wonder, a question Mr. Fibble asks too.

Last word to teddy who conflates the court as being the work of the insidious Rothschilds whilst relying on good old Lord Denning (who will be spinning in his grave I suspect) to save them;
As there is a serious injustice here and against procedure , Lord Denning said that the magistrates court was not recognised and that any ruling could be quashed with the the void order.
That commercial court can not lawfully hold Guy and is deemed kidnap .
are we to assume that as these herberts in the guise of a court are the new face of tyranny and above any reproach .
The supreme court should surely put these mafia in reverse roles and inside the cells.
should this be the back door to protect the rothschild model as the flaws are too obvious now , they have been content to herd us, as we see the slaughter house then they are ignoring the disguise and whatever it takes to quash the truth of their fraud .
In a truly totalitarian state Guy's period of incarceration would have been a great deal longer than seven days; in the UK only half of any sentence is served in prison so 3.5 days in truth and we wouldn't have camera phones, secure communications, YouTube and public forums in which to vent one's spleen, however disagreeable.

The underlying matter, the one that brought him there in the first place still has to be dealt with but I think they'll deem it time served and leave it at that.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Also Guy could offer to purge his contempt at any point during his stay, by simply sending a written request through the prison governor to go back to the magistrates court to admit he was a bit big idiot and is very sorry.

The trouble is that like all things involving the prison service and the courts it takes a lot of time and Guy's sentence will likely be up before he can get this done. He might as well see out his time and not be seen to be a big sissy Ceylon by caving as soon as the powers that be turn up the heat.
Warning may contain traces of nut