Post by PeanutGallery »

I have no idea who Mr Pastry is or was.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:I have no idea who Mr Pastry is or was.
I checked him on Wikipedia. If he's not a treasured childhood memory you don't want to know.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LurkerRob
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by LurkerRob »

Guy was on the UK Column News yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL54XogPMlo

He wants people to meetup at 9.00 am on the first of May in Nottingham.
Tom Crawford has a court case that day.
2 buses of people are coming from the south coast ( The Cann brothers ?)
Some people will be wearing black shirts with "Peacekeeper" on them to stop trouble(yes right).
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

I can't help but think I've seen the logo on the Peackeeper shirts before, possibly from some Dystopian tranche in media, only the thing is they look a bit like the sort of thing an oppressive government department would be displaying.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Why would Guy think they need "peacekeepers" at a Court hearing? Who is going to be causing trouble?

I don't know if it is just my increasing paranoia but are these people becoming more organised? I can't help thinking that they need to be put back in their box sharpish before things get really silly.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Probably the police, court staff, magistrates, judge et al who will be acting unlawfully.

I'd think that perhaps the court should be warned so that security can be put in place to prevent a repeat of Birkenhead
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Guy Taylor keeps repeating his mantra, "A bailiff without the paperwork is a burglar." He asserts that these evictions are not merely unlawful but illegal.

But repeating this ad nauseum doesn't make it true. If he said, "A bailiff without court authority is a burglar," I would agree, and the courts would agree. If bailiffs or the police act outside their authority, they should stop. As far as I can see, they are not doing this. I have seen no cases where they act outside CPR or statutes.

True, they don't follow rules invented by Guy Taylor or Mr Ebert:
A seal means a court stamp with the Queen heading on it and in middle of the seal must be the date.
SovCits can invent whatever rules they like. If they want these rules to be incorporated into statute, they can lobby for that. But insisting that their invented rules are currently statute and therefore must be followed is sheer stupidity and deliberate ignorance.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The gathering on 1st May is turning into quite a jamboree! In addition to supporting Tom Crawford's court case and meeting at "Ye Olde Trip To Jerusalem" to start what Guy himself calls a "large pub crawl", the day will now be enlivened by the group visiting "some places" to invoke their right under Article 61 of the Magna Carta to seize crown and public buildings.

As Guy explains, Nottingham is an ideal venue for such shenanigans because it demonstrates our history through pubs with names such as The Crusader and The Nottingham Knight and other "King Arthur type stuff".

As you can see both pubs are replete with ancient history that evokes the spirit of common law although I think the Premier Inn attached to the Nottingham Knight must have been added later (probably 16th century).

I am afraid I couldn't resist posting a comment on the video that King Arthur like Guy's interpretation of english law is a myth

So we are face with the prospect of a gang of inebriated freeman roaming round Nottingham laying claim to various public buildings. What a good job they are bringing their own "peace keepers" that way nothing can go wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGOJrx ... freload=10
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if nothing else, they can get a taste of what King John did with people who annoyed him. i don't think it will be what they expect.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

He thinks that restaurants attached to Premier Inns count as pubs? Really?

Here are the pubs I've had a beer at in Nottingham. With the attrition that British pubs are facing many are gone but still an excellent selection left. While there are no fake medieval names in the list there are still many very old authentic pubs. A big advantage they hold for a pub crawl is that they are all in easy walking distance of the castle. The Crusader and Nottingham Knight restaurants are both attached to Premier Inns located away from the town centre which means drinking and driving.

Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem
Ye Olde Salutation Inn
The Royal Children
The Grove
The Fletcher and Firkin
The Turf
Thurland Hall
Newmarket Inn
The Old Dog and Partridge
The Old Angel Inn
The Old Monk
The Bell
The Coach and Horses
The Blue Bell
Langtry’s
Benson’s
The Peacock
The Newcastle Arms
The Hole in the Wall
The Golden Fleece
The Lincolnshire Poacher
Sir Charles Napier
The Saracen’s Head
The Tap n’ Tumbler
The Boat Inn
Fellows, Morton & Clayton
The Hog’s Head
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Why do I get the feeling that Burnaby's never passed a pub he didn't like.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Burnaby's never passed a pub he didn't like.
Not true at all! You've obviously never been to the Golden Gates in Edinburgh. The worst British pub I've actually sat down and had a beer in rather than just got the hell out. Not surprisingly long gone. And then there is the Quarter Gill Bar in Glasgow, still around I believe. Two men had a barfight right beside our table, one ended up beaten up and on the floor. Other patrons and the bartender ignored the whole thing and just walked over the loser when he was out for the count like stepping over a door sill.

But nothing in Britain could match the Vancouver skid row beer parlours in the in 70s and 80s. Gentrification and land values have swept them away but back in the day when I was young and stupid (I'm no longer young) I used to occasionally frequent them. The Van-Port (butch lesbian biker bar), the Sunrise, the Cobalt, the Frontier, there were dozens. If we couldn't sit with our backs to the wall near a door we kept going. Dead bodies in the washrooms were a common event. Drug overdoses from shooting up in the stalls.

Then there was the pub in the Yukon where two women at a nearby table pulled out knives and started hacking each other up. I didn't stay to finish my beer. British pubs just can't meet those standards.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You Canadians, are just, well, unique.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

LurkerRob wrote:Guy was on the UK Column News yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zL54XogPMlo

He wants people to meetup at 9.00 am on the first of May in Nottingham.
Tom Crawford has a court case that day.
2 buses of people are coming from the south coast ( The Cann brothers ?)
Some people will be wearing black shirts with "Peacekeeper" on them to stop trouble(yes right).
Guy Taylor;
if there`s 600 people at Tom`s and they tried to use fraudulent documents then I'm afraid they are going to find themselves cable tied and arrested.
This to me appears (under the surface) to be a rallying call for Tom Crawford court appearance disguised as a jolly sov's outing. The medieval theme no doubt will include many court jesters .
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Guy Taylor wrote:if there`s 600 people at Tom`s and they tried to use fraudulent documents then I'm afraid they are going to find themselves cable tied and arrested.
wanglepin wrote: This to me appears (under the surface) to be a rallying call for Tom Crawford court appearance ....
I think they will cross a very dangerous line if this is carried through. It's one thing to disrupt and protest at a court hearing, but quite another to attempt to forcibly handcuff people with cable-ties. I hope the Police are ready, and take a very firm stance with criminal charges.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

It's now become a two day event! What with all the networking and marketing etc that will apparently be going on I could almost be persuaded that this is a very clever marketing exercise designed to grow the business of "lawful rebellion".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPNE49A ... freload=10
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote: I think they will cross a very dangerous line if this is carried through. It's one thing to disrupt and protest at a court hearing, but quite another to attempt to forcibly handcuff people with cable-ties. I hope the Police are ready, and take a very firm stance with criminal charges.
I think it will be one of the funniest ever to watch.

I might tag along just to video it and sell it to those "you've been framed" type shows - used to be £250 a time back in the day

But it will most likely be like Ceylon in that boat clip on youtube where he told the Police officer time and time again "I will arrest you" " I will arrest you" and in the end Ceylon shat his pants and didn't
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: I think they will cross a very dangerous line if this is carried through. It's one thing to disrupt and protest at a court hearing, but quite another to attempt to forcibly handcuff people with cable-ties. I hope the Police are ready, and take a very firm stance with criminal charges.

I might tag along just to video it and sell it to those "you've been framed" type shows - used to be £250 a time back in the day

But it will most likely be like Ceylon in that boat clip on youtube where he told the Police officer time and time again "I will arrest you" " I will arrest you" and in the end Ceylon shat his pants and didn't
I am wondering???? how come we see such videos and just part stories and rarely all the way to the conclusion. I do hope that rather nice long boat is still sitting safely "somewhere in Wales".
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:

I am wondering???? how come we see such videos and just part stories and rarely all the way to the conclusion. I do hope that rather nice long boat is still sitting safely "somewhere in Wales".
Every time, Ceylon is asked if Leigh has got his boat back he replies "We're working on it".
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think we don't see the 'conclusion' because all the attempts to get the boat back are bound to end poorly for the sov's and they don't, normally, like to trumpet their failures.

Having said that to a certain extent we are seeing one Sov creep towards a conclusion, as no doubt Guy Taylor will be censured for his attempt to reclaim Bodenham manor and he has posted the video up from the police detailing his arrest.

In regard to the boat, I believe the last any of us will ever see of it, unless a member decides that it would make a rather interesting thing to have (and at times I am tempted to consider collecting examples of this gumpf, for instance I would like to have a WeRe bank chequebook but have absolutely no desire to pay Peter of England for one), the last that either we or Ceylon or anyone will see of the boat was the footage already published where the boat was driven out on it's journey to Wales.