Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by Arthur Rubin »

ImageIs this the seal you're looking for? (Sorry about the scaling. I wanted an image I was sure was copyright-free.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Normal Wisdom »

That can't be the right seal, it hasn't got the date on it. Although it is embossed and is probably the size they require too.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote:Guy Taylor wins in court against a judge!Well, a "grand jury" in south Wales has found that a judge has a case to answer for "misconduct in public office". This verdict will be given to a magistrates' court.
Hasn't this case already been heard before a "grand jury" at their last ‘conference’? And wasn’t the verdict brought in as ‘we don’t know’ or ignoramus?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

notorial dissent wrote:
littleFred wrote:In a recent video, when asked about his action against the bailiffs, Guy said something to the effect of, "Nothing came of it. The CPS took it over and dropped it."
Well, imagine that, and a flaming great surprise to no one I am sure, except possibly him.
Hercule Parrot wrote: He would have to win that case in a very senior case, if the outcome was to reverse various previous judgements. Appeal or Supreme Court, I would guess. And he won't last 5 minutes with the exceptional forensic talent at that level.
I think we are all forgetting the fact that Guy and Peter of England have their own “grand jury” now and everything will change in their favour after all the court documentation has now been forensically examined.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

wanglepin wrote:Hasn't this case already been heard before a "grand jury" at their last ‘conference’? And wasn’t the verdict brought in as ‘we don’t know’ or ignoramus?
Yes. However, unlike a jury trial, they can do it again and again until they get it right. For once, I'm not being sarcastic. Think of a grand jury as akin to the modern CPS. They may decide there isn't yet enough evidence for a trial, but they can revisit their decision whenever they want.

I'm not totally against the principle of a "runaway grand jury", ie a bunch of mates getting together and deciding to report an alleged crime. But they dress it up in all the palaver to make it seem far more than it is. And I suspect that they are not reporting a crime, but merely a judge's decision that Guy doesn't like.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

There is quite an interesting exchange over on GOOF. The old claim that courts must produce documents within 48 hours was made by ccredeski and when challenged by GWC for proof ccredski produced this letter written by Guy Taylor:
http://opg.me/mikeclarkrequest-1.pdf
GWC pointed out that CPR 5.4 doesn't say what Taylor claims it does and ccredski's reply is all that matters is that Taylor got what he wanted. ccredski doesn't appear to be the least bit concerned that Taylor's claim regading CPR 5.4 is completely false. Taylor is lying but so what? That attitude, in my opinion, sums these bozos up perfectly. Even when they are shown evidence that proves their hero is wrong they ignore it. They really are not interested in the truth if it contradicts their preconceived opinions. Taylor is still the hero and GWC will be considered a nuisance. A nuisance because he points out the truth.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 8&start=30
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:They really are not interested in the truth if it contradicts their preconceived opinions. Taylor is still the hero and GWC will be considered a nuisance. A nuisance because he points out the truth
I think that GWC is perfectly aware of what he's doing, and expects to be banned soon. Perhaps he will find us afterwards, if he isn't already here in another identity. Well done to him. Even if he just causes a few fringe readers to think more carefully, it's for the good.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I had never seen this one before. Taylor informing the Police that he is trained in the forensic`s of reading court documents, and knows about the freemason connection.
Titled: Taking back possession of Bodenham Manor. Police Stand Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfiJoZWr5jM
He didn't last long after this video, I gather.
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:I had never seen this one before. Taylor informing the Police that he is trained in the forensic`s of reading court documents, and knows about the freemason connection.
Titled: Taking back possession of Bodenham Manor. Police Stand Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfiJoZWr5jM
He didn't last long after this video, I gather.
Trained by that world famous Mr Ebert (who reads win, when is is typed lose).

As for freemasons, what about old Peter of England, they don't seem to have a problem with his being a freemason and strangely with the SovCit's views they don't have a problem with Mr Ebert being Jewish.

Those idiots keep talking acting in honour, they can't even follow their own principles
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I believe that Guy is due back in court within the next few weeks.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I believe that Guy is due back in court within the next few weeks.
Oh Good! He can show Tom Crawford how it is done and where he went wrong.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Guy Taylor and Kai Holloway are running Grand Jury & Peace Keeper workshops. It seems rather half-hearted so far. The announcement was on 6 May. On 12 May, Penny Pullen offered help. It took Kai a full 8 days to respond, simply asking Penny to send an email.

Peace Keepers are supposed to follow Guidelines. Do no harm, keep the peace, no violence, no weapons, no protesting. No pay. Peace Keepers are supposed to gather evidence, and "arrest the corrupt in our society". Guideline #8 is weird: "Statutes and acts will not be used to keep a known criminal from being arrested under common law." This seems to imply that Peace Keepers don't need to worry about pesky statutes from preventing these arrests. But a later post, Private Persons Powers of Arrest cites "statutory limitations on the power of arrest".

Some Peace Keepers were at Tom's hearing last month. They were the ones in grey sweatshirts sporting the Peace Keeper logos.

Kai regards the 2002 Police Oath as treasonous because it removed the words "Our Sovereign Lady" as a prefix to "the Queen", and persons who took the new oath "are almost certainly not lawful constables".

This seems rather picky, as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are both on Kai's Peace Keeper Most Wanted List, both for "Crimes against humanity".

It also raises a conundrum. If HM QE2 is to be arrested for crimes against humanity, then only a lawful constable could do this, but he has sworn to serve her. The new constables, having sworn a treasonous oath, would have fewer problems, but they are not lawful constables.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Guy Taylor and Kai Holloway are running Grand Jury & Peace Keeper workshops. It seems rather half-hearted so far. The announcement was on 6 May. On 12 May, Penny Pullen offered help. It took Kai a full 8 days to respond, simply asking Penny to send an email.

Peace Keepers are supposed to follow Guidelines. Do no harm, keep the peace, no violence, no weapons, no protesting. No pay. Peace Keepers are supposed to gather evidence, and "arrest the corrupt in our society". Guideline #8 is weird: "Statutes and acts will not be used to keep a known criminal from being arrested under common law." This seems to imply that Peace Keepers don't need to worry about pesky statutes from preventing these arrests. But a later post, Private Persons Powers of Arrest cites "statutory limitations on the power of arrest".

Some Peace Keepers were at Tom's hearing last month. They were the ones in grey sweatshirts sporting the Peace Keeper logos.

Kai regards the 2002 Police Oath as treasonous because it removed the words "Our Sovereign Lady" as a prefix to "the Queen", and persons who took the new oath "are almost certainly not lawful constables".

This seems rather picky, as Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip are both on Kai's Peace Keeper Most Wanted List, both for "Crimes against humanity".

It also raises a conundrum. If HM QE2 is to be arrested for crimes against humanity, then only a lawful constable could do this, but he has sworn to serve her. The new constables, having sworn a treasonous oath, would have fewer problems, but they are not lawful constables.
Why isn't Norm' Wisdom on this "MOST WANTED LIST"?..... :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:Peace Keepers are supposed to follow Guidelines. Do no harm, keep the peace, no violence, no weapons, no protesting. No pay. Peace Keepers are supposed to gather evidence, and "arrest the corrupt in our society". Guideline #8 is weird: "Statutes and acts will not be used to keep a known criminal from being arrested under common law." This seems to imply that Peace Keepers don't need to worry about pesky statutes from preventing these arrests. But a later post, Private Persons Powers of Arrest cites "statutory limitations on the power of arrest".
These idiots are setting themselves up for a serious slapping.....
"Anyone whose actions appear to threaten the peace and are not directed towards preventing or reporting treasonous acts should be arrested. Such individuals will be photographed and may be fingerprinted before being given over to the custody of a constable."

I can't wait to see them try this on someone who feels like resisting. The self-appointed 'peace officers' will end up charged with serious offences.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
littleFred wrote:Peace Keepers are supposed to follow Guidelines. Do no harm, keep the peace, no violence, no weapons, no protesting. No pay. Peace Keepers are supposed to gather evidence, and "arrest the corrupt in our society". Guideline #8 is weird: "Statutes and acts will not be used to keep a known criminal from being arrested under common law." This seems to imply that Peace Keepers don't need to worry about pesky statutes from preventing these arrests. But a later post, Private Persons Powers of Arrest cites "statutory limitations on the power of arrest".
These idiots are setting themselves up for a serious slapping.....
"Anyone whose actions appear to threaten the peace and are not directed towards preventing or reporting treasonous acts should be arrested. Such individuals will be photographed and may be fingerprinted before being given over to the custody of a constable."

I can't wait to see them try this on someone who feels like resisting. The self-appointed 'peace officers' will end up charged with serious offences.
I wonder how they are going to arrest anyone / fingerprint anyone when;

"10. At all times, absolutely no violence is to be used. This applies when making common law arrests and altercations with local law enforcement (local company employees). Self defense is down to an individual human at any given time and will have full support of the peace Keeper group."

Would the "Peace Keepers" fully support someone who uses self defence to resist arrest by a "Peace Keeper"?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

vampireLOREN wrote:Why isn't Norm' Wisdom on this "MOST WANTED LIST"?..... :thinking:
:thinking: Nobody wants Norm' Wisdom. :snicker:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Arthur Rubin wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:Why isn't Norm' Wisdom on this "MOST WANTED LIST"?..... :thinking:
:thinking: Nobody wants Norm' Wisdom. :snicker:
Tell me about it. :violin:
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Just looking at the peace keeper “Guide Lines”. posted by little Fred

Peace Keeper Guidelines
2. A peace Keeper serves the public, not a corporate body, not a council, local crown franchises, not a secret society and not a police interest.
3. A peace Keeper will work with the police authorities (local company employees) in any way possible in a peaceful, compliant manner on any common law grounds.
So they serve the public by arresting people and handing them over to the Police authorities that they say are corrupt crown corporate employees.

And 12 just tickles me silly.
12. At no time will a peace Keeper take part in a protest. We do not protest. We gather to make the local law enforcement (local company employees), and public servants (local crown company employees) do their jobs and/or make common law arrests. If the local law enforcement (local company employees) does not do their job, we will ask them to step aside and common law arrests will be implemented.
And then hand those arrested over to "local law enforcement (local company employees)"?

https://peaceofficermostwantedlist.word ... /#comments
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

I don't suppose it's a coincidence that Kai's Peace Keepers are similar in concept to Menard's Peace Officers.