Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why does Colon believe the only reason anyone would be arrested for failing to comply with bail conditions would be if they were dealing in arms? What kind of fuckwittery is that?
Let's see, he's an idiot, a blowhard know it all, a general all 'round all purpose fool???? I think those are good starting points. When he doesn't know the answer, which is always, he jsut makes things up. Or, as you so aptly put it, "a fuckwit".
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sS2ncYATQU

Guy on UK Column giving his version of events again. Might have extra details, I haven't listened to it all.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

6:25
Gerrish:“What better man could we have to explain the breakdown of the judicial system than Guy Taylor”.
Thing is he doesn’t explain anything at all. Indeed he asks, what is going on?

There is a case number on the document Taylor shows in this video (1600001138)
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Seems this has kicked off a bit and guy is now in custody.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... wuNdxnTXqA

Looks like he tried the no case to answer route and was promptly found in contempt.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Tom Crawford‎ to Eviction the fraud of the bank
24 mins ·
URGENT-URGENT-URGENT...PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE......Have just spoken to Linda Taylor regarding Guys appearance in Aberystwyth wales this morning, just to give you a heads up on what has happened previously the Police came to Guys house earlier in the year and arrested him for non appearance of bail, Guy has never been arrested or charged with any crime in Aberystwyth and so therefore he could never have been on bail - NOW THE MOST URGENT OF MATTERS- Guy appeared in court and the court clerk (Micheal Kray) who seemed demented or on drugs said you pleaded not guilty MR Taylor to which Guy replied that he had NO CASE TO ANSWER, upon Guy's response the Court clerk went balistic and ordered the Police to take Guy down to the cells for contempt of court they then proceeded to hear the case in Guys absence this was after they had cleared the court of witnesses, this court clerk does not sit at this court and was shipped in especially to commit this crime, this court has just broken The Universal Declaration of Human Rights 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 basically nearly all of them.

PLEASE PHONE AND CONTACT THE MAGISTRATES COURT IN ABERYSTWYTH AND THE POLICE INFORMING THEM THAT A CRIME HAS JUST BEEN WITNESSED AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE....According to Company check the CEO OF THE COURT, THE COURT MANAGER IS MR MEINIR WILLIAMS.....if anyone can attend the court Guy & Linda would be very grateful for any assistance
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

This makes me laugh so much
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I would be rather interested to see how a neutral observer would have described the events... I think we'd likely get a very different story.

However I must say it pleases me to see a court deal with what, potentially, could have been blatant contempt.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

hanlons razor wrote:
24 mins ·
URGENT-URGENT-URGENT...PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE......Have just spoken to Linda Taylor regarding Guys appearance in Aberystwyth wales this morning, just to give you a heads up on what has happened previously the Police came to Guys house earlier in the year and arrested him for non appearance of bail, Guy has never been arrested or charged with any crime in Aberystwyth and so therefore he could never have been on bail - NOW THE MOST URGENT OF MATTERS- Guy appeared in court and the court clerk (Micheal Kray) who seemed demented or on drugs said you pleaded not guilty MR Taylor to which Guy replied that he had NO CASE TO ANSWER, upon Guy's response the Court clerk went balistic and ordered the Police to take Guy down to the cells for contempt of court they then proceeded to hear the case in Guys absence this was after they had cleared the court of witnesses, this court clerk does not sit at this court and was shipped in especially to commit this crime, this court has just broken The Universal Declaration of Human Rights 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 basically nearly all of them.

PLEASE PHONE AND CONTACT THE MAGISTRATES COURT IN ABERYSTWYTH AND THE POLICE INFORMING THEM THAT A CRIME HAS JUST BEEN WITNESSED AND ALL THOSE INVOLVED WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE....According to Company check the CEO OF THE COURT, THE COURT MANAGER IS MR MEINIR WILLIAMS.....if anyone can attend the court Guy & Linda would be very grateful for any assistance
The stupidity in that post on Goodf is astounding.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Don't imagine it'll be too long before we have another update. I've seen comments from about half an hour ago that Mr taylor was being brought out of the cells for sentencing.

Unfortunately I have as yet not been able to determine what the original matter actually was. But I'm sure someone will oblige us by providing that information in the not too distant future....
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hanlons razor wrote:Don't imagine it'll be too long before we have another update. I've seen comments from about half an hour ago that Mr taylor was being brought out of the cells for sentencing.

Unfortunately I have as yet not been able to determine what the original matter actually was. But I'm sure someone will oblige us by providing that information in the not too distant future....
It's all OK Sallinae says so !!
It's all okay folks..I have called the Court following receipt of information that they were going to cast judgment on a "no case to answer" and have been assured that they follow the rules. Now, taking that answer at face value and deeming the man on the phone was honourable I thanked him for confirming that there was no way their court could pass judgment on a "no case to answer".

Now I am basing that response in that fact that the man I spoke to is honourable. However, it may not hurt to test the honour of other men and women who work there so I recommend making a call, especially as they will be bringing Guy back into Court shortly.
Seriously, I want some of what she's on !! :shock:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

She says that on the belief that a court can't make a verdict or pass sentence when someone has stated they "have no case to answer". I'm sure she'll be singing a different tune when guys sentence is reported on goodf .
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

hanlons razor wrote:
24 mins ·

Witnessed by whom? The poster just said that the court had been cleared.

If anyone calls, saying that they witnessed the crime, they would be guilty of making a false police report. I am not a British lawyer, but I have to believe that making a false report is a crime in the UK, just as it is in the US.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

hanlons razor wrote:She says that on the belief that a court can't make a verdict or pass sentence when someone has stated they "have no case to answer". I'm sure she'll be singing a different tune when guys sentence is reported on goodf .
I'm sure that the accused can argue in court that no crime has been committed and therefore there "is no case to answer", but isn't it up to the court to decide if that is true?

These crazies seem to feel that they and they alone have the authority to make the pronouncement that "there is no case to answer" and that the court MUST accept this decree and dismiss the case. I think that they are in for a rude awakening.

Didn't Tom Crawford try this?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

From memory ceylon did. And then changed his mind when threatened with contempt. But I may be wrong.

Sentencing expected at 3.45 to 4 pm for guy.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

The crazyness of this is that it's not beyond the realms of impossible that the warrant is for someone else named Guy Taylor, avery long while ago a friend was arrested in similar circumstances, but unlike I can imagine how this went, a quick chat and production of ID at the cop shop confirmed the original copper had jumped the gun and arrested the wrong person by mistake.

But I bet that's about as likely as being hit by a tram while sitting on my toilet reading the news of the world this weekend, in this case.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

hanlons razor wrote:She says that on the belief that a court can't make a verdict or pass sentence when someone has stated they "have no case to answer". I'm sure she'll be singing a different tune when guys sentence is reported on goodf .
I'm attending a tax evasion trial where the accused refused to plead guilty or not guilty to the four charges. He was quite upset when the judge entered not guilty pleas on his behalf. He seemed to believe that he couldn't be tried if he made no plea.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guy "confirmed" that he was involved in the altercation that led to the warrant being issued, this is clearly not a mistaken identity situation.

And you gotta love the echo chamber-ness of this group. They try "no case to answer" in the Crawford case now they think it's a magic bullet that works in all situations.

Anyways, looking forward to his sentencing.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

I think it has been pointed out on this forum that "no case to answer" is a submission the defendant can sensibly make after the prosecution has presented its evidence. At that time, the defendant can argue that even if the prosecution's evidence is entirely correct it would not establish guilt beyond reasonable doubt.

That argument can't be made before the prosecution's evidence. At that time, it isn't a question on which a judgement could be made.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Starting to see comments saying people should "take the court" and "arrest the judge" saying it's been done before. Wondered how long it would be before we got this stock suggestion. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Unfortunately no sentence as yet as far as I can see.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

And as always is the case these suggestions come from people who are safe at home behind their keyboard unfortunately too far from the court to be there in person to do this themselves but strongly believe that those there should totally do this as something has to be done :brickwall: