Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by mufc1959 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford
UPDATE..... PLEASE SHARE .....

Hi All

Just spoken to Linda who has spoken to Guy this morning, the great new's is that he will be out this coming Thursday. Guy will then clarify exactly the crimes perpertrated against him he is in good spirits. We are now aware that this system is so criminally controlled it cannott be fixed but needs replacing. However on a lighter note we are recieving information regarding Micheal Cray shipped in Court Clerk at Aberystwyth Court yesterday at a rate of Knot's. We understand that his facebook page has gone now and so he must be aware that people are investigating the criminal activity he has partaken in, and for those watching our page from the dark side, so to speak or witnessing crimes against the people and those gatekeepers protecting this criminal cartel and do nothing about it " make no bones about it your time is coming too...these crimes will not go un-punished and the great people of this country will Lawfully have their justice ". Update about the Kidnapping and Unlawful detention of GUY TAYLOR will be on UK Column Live at 1pm today.
Go Tom! :haha:
Finally Bones has been mentioned by Tom
That's not how I read it. Sorry Bones, you're out of luck still.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I bet if you put all this down in a book and tried to get it published, you would be turned down, time after time, for it being too far fetched :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Never mind a book, I would much prefer a camera crew embedded themselves within the goodf crew to produce a fly on the wall documentary that every body would mistake for comedy goldshine a light on the mass evils of tptb....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

No good either for a film, or TV series, like Kirkman with The Walking Dead everybody will dismiss it as not realistic or successful.
guilty

Post by guilty »

guilty wrote:I know it is unwise to try to make sense of what the GOOFys post, but the sequence of events appears to be:

Guy appeared in court and used his immense knowledge of the law to get himself sent to the cells for contempt.
Supporters in the public gallery kicked off, so the court was cleared.
The case (whatever it was) was heard in his absence and he was found not guilty.
They brought him back to purge his contempt and he went full gobby freetard, resulting in seven days incarceration.

But I guess we'll never hear the truth.
UPDATE
UKColumn reported this lunchtime that Guy was actually found guilty of a 'minor public order offence' and was fined.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Never mind a book or a film!! They could sell this story to a TV company to be made into a soap opera. Much more entertaining than Corrie or Emmer dale
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I'm imagining a cross between the office, the thick of it, fawlty towers and spinal tap.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

I've got visions of a cross between Porridge and Are You Being Served
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Four or five years ago the footles would have been screaming "Habeas Corpus, Habeas Corpus".
Isn't Habeas Corpus in their box of tricks these days?
Newleaf wrote;
Why cannot someone who knows how to put in a writ of habeas corpus for Guy :?:
It's as if they read your words.......
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On EFOTB, Amanda finally has a glimmer of sense:
Amanda Pike wrote:Hi folks some personal details have been posted in here, so to keep the group safe and have compassion for the criminals family (we arn't like him) these have been deleted, we understand the innocent intent behind the posts so hope you understand.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

and where is the original wet signed paperwork?
I always find that signed paperwork which is wet can be very difficult to read.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

littleFred wrote:On EFOTB, Amanda finally has a glimmer of sense:
Amanda Pike wrote:Hi folks some personal details have been posted in here, so to keep the group safe and have compassion for the criminals family (we arn't like him) these have been deleted, we understand the innocent intent behind the posts so hope you understand.
Or alternatively...

"We have deleted the posts because they were encouraging violence against a servant of the court which is illegal on many levels to the point where even somebody as congenitally stupid as I am realises it was OTT."

Or Facebook deleted it of course. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
and where is the original wet signed paperwork?
I always find that signed paperwork which is wet can be very difficult to read.
Not only that, even the wettest of signatures must become dry at some point - unless it is kept under Sue's armpits when she is at her sweatiest.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Oddly enough our legal guys at work and in companies that deal with have recently started to chunter on about 'wet ink' signatures. The meaning ascribed is an original signature rather than a facsimilie, computer printed, signature or a photocopy/scanned copy of an original.

Of course this is not relevant when legislation doesn't require an original signature on copies of documents.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Probably too late. I would imagine that the CPS are already examining the "innocent intent" of this co-ordinated group.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I know Amanda appears not to be the brightest but she is about as full of shit as Tom is, some of the personal details have been removed but not all of them. Some remain in amongst this pearler of a comment from her.
Amanda Pike They're playing with the wrong fella though guy know his stuff and the laws its an absolute abomination of law!
Change "appears not to be the brightest" to eternally stupid. It makes you wonder who dresses these people in the morning.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Why are people sending Guy money whilst he is in Prison ? Don't people know there is not a pub for him to buy a pint ?

He is out tomorrow anyway :shrug:
Bones

Post by Bones »

guilty wrote:
Probably too late. I would imagine that the CPS are already examining the "innocent intent" of this co-ordinated group.
Details are still there now.. screenshot taken but I won't post the personal details here. Mark P Conway has posted the name, address and telephone number of the persons wife and someone has suggested ordering pizza

midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

Doesn't that silly bitch ever learn. The judge at yiam court hearing was quite clear when said posting people's addresses and personal details were considered to be read as incitement of violence and therefore an offence.
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why are they interested in the wife? Do they hold her responsible in some way?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.