Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

radcliffewreck
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by radcliffewreck »

I wonder if Guy went down the Ceylon miracle (snake oil) alternative, coconut oil , baking soda , black seed oil route or did he rely on the old NHS !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZy_NStuOAc
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

As a newcomer to freetardery, I was curious as to who this Guy Taylor chap was. So I had to read all 40+ pages of this thread to find out. Gobsmacked to discover that he really was the biggest FOOTLE of all, having inherited £4m of property from his father in 2007 and blown it all in just 7 years. That's more than Crawfraud, Wrecka and everyone else put together.

A persistent "winner", Mr Taylor seems to have made a living in the 90s out of illegal nightclub activities and counterfeiting US currency for which he did five years of porridge. When he took over his father's £4m estate (including the impressive 1843 Bodenham Manor where his father is buried) it seems the biggest mistake he made was to sack the resident solicitor and do all the legal stuff himself. For a while he collected monies from tenants (including utility payments which he did not forward to the utility companies), allowed the Shamanic Community "Wolf Paw" to reside in the grounds, used the site as an illegal dumping ground, set up paint-balling etc.

His debts caught up with him however and in April 2014 he was evicted from Bodenham Manor. Not only that but he was given a 12-month community order, 150 hours of community work and a £1,000 fine for squatting (Rekha Patel take note).
He appealed that in Dec 2014 with a private prosecution but lost and had to pay a further £650 costs.

His losing streak continued in March 2016 when he was arrested for contempt and banged up for 7 days. He appealed against this conviction but his case was dismissed.

Like a one-arm bandit addict, this impulsive convicted counterfeiter was addicted to just losing. In 7 years he squandered his inheritance, lost people their homes, forced tenants from his properties by not paying electric bills, went bankrupt had constant brushes with the law including custodial and always backed a winner - notably Mickey Summers and Tom Crawfraud.

Together with Ebert, Bernicia and Ceylon, Guy Taylor has done more to perpetuate the Freetard movement in the UK than anybody else.
RIP
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

Maybe we should cobble together a "Guy Taylor greatest moments" from the numerous videos that are around.

From memory:

His live roving reporter role broadcast live from Fearn Chase during a post eviction protest. Bryan Gerrish shouting at him to rotate his phone as he was 90° out. He then collared an approaching Senior Plod:

GT "I'm the Crawford's legal advisor"
Plod "Congratulations"

Then later shouting "I'm putting a death warrant on all of you" whilst being kettled away by the cops. All while wearing a bright orange shirt.

The famous explaining how the Godsmark judgement was a win outside the court.

The message to all the police at the TC eviction that they will be privately prosecuted - unless they say sorry.

Any rambling speech about fake warrants at a pub in Carlton

And many, many more....
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Don't forget his sideline in providing completely sh!t legal advice...

From Mike Clarke email to UK Column:
Numerous campaigns were addressed with nothing but contempt, so eventually in 2011 I went to see the British constitution group and met with Roger Hayes and Guy Taylor whom advised a commercial lien be served on the solicitors which was completed in December 2011 but as 2012 came in these solicitors that failed to respond to lien, were told that research on their properties was to follow in order to attach the debt to their houses.

That’s when the shit it the fan, the solicitors shot to court with a case upon me for harassment that I denied consent to as I deemed it too BAR bias for a fair trial, jury demanded. They continued in my absence and finally in 2013 January they held a committal to prison hearing using their own judge, to judge in their own cause a nominated court of protection judge to issue a prison sentence upon me that fortunately me n mum had fled the country with the day before.

Roger Hayes and GUY Taylor attempted to represent me in court and they served several documents on to the judge before he issued his void order.

5 Years later we still are fighting to have the order VOIDED meeting brick walls.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:27 am Maybe we should cobble together a "Guy Taylor greatest moments" from the numerous videos that are around.

From memory:

His live roving reporter role broadcast live from Fearn Chase during a post eviction protest. Bryan Gerrish shouting at him to rotate his phone as he was 90° out. He then collared an approaching Senior Plod:

GT "I'm the Crawford's legal advisor"
Plod "Congratulations"

Then later shouting "I'm putting a death warrant on all of you" whilst being kettled away by the cops. All while wearing a bright orange shirt.

The famous explaining how the Godsmark judgement was a win outside the court.

The message to all the police at the TC eviction that they will be privately prosecuted - unless they say sorry.

Any rambling speech about fake warrants at a pub in Carlton

And many, many more....
Here is my favourite moment. It’s from the “redefining the English language and how to turn a massive loss into a astronomical win” archives-
https://youtu.be/mN_aITPaCOE
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

According to sea lion he had been taking all the natural stuff but it just didn’t work for him………. well who'd of thought! But it is a battle cry though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXHK43 ... outu.be&a=
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Clueless yank time: i don't get the use of "porridge" to mean jail time. My first thought is that it's rhyming slang, but i can't think waht the omitted word would be. Any help?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

grixit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am Clueless yank time: i don't get the use of "porridge" to mean jail time. My first thought is that it's rhyming slang, but i can't think waht the omitted word would be. Any help?
From the 1970s sitcom of the same name, explained here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porridge_(TV_series)
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

doublelong wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 am According to sea lion he had been taking all the natural stuff but it just didn’t work for him………. well who'd of thought! But it is a battle cry though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ceylon "It'll be far less of a victory, when we finally win, now that Guy won't get to see it"
:haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Well the expression was in use long before the TV series. It's based on the idea that all you ever get to eat in prison is porridge.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

grixit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:56 am Clueless yank time: i don't get the use of "porridge" to mean jail time. My first thought is that it's rhyming slang, but i can't think waht the omitted word would be. Any help?
Comes from gruel that the prisoners where fed back in olden times. Funnily enough it is also what ye olde surfs used to eat under the control of the barons and Magna Carta.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruel
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

The "official" rhyming slang derivation is "Thyme and borage", although, like most such etymologies, there's little concrete evidence to support it.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

A prison has banned its inmates from eating porridge from the canteen as it’s been described as a potential “security risk”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-styl ... 30826.html
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

doublelong wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 am According to sea lion he had been taking all the natural stuff but it just didn’t work for him………. well who'd of thought! But it is a battle cry though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone know more details about what Guy was suffering from other than "cancer"? I'm curious about the specifics v Guy's lifestyle.
"he had been taking all the natural stuff but it just didn’t work for him" There were a lot of things like that in his life, like advice off real solicitors, learning how the law works and not how he'd like it to work, not paying taxes, etc.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

When I first started to learn about FMOTL I ran a cross Guy Taylor here:

http://www.herefordvoice.co.uk/forums/t ... pt-courts/

It is still worth reading. If you don’t wish to plough through all of it, I recommend Stilton Cheesewright’s contributions on page 6.

At the time I thought Guy was a local phenomenon but have since realised that he was indeed a very bright(?) star in the fmotl firmament.

TheRambler
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Thankks to you all for enlightening me about porridge. I was overthinking it.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:31 am Here is my favourite moment. It’s from the “redefining the English language and how to turn a massive loss into a astronomical win” archives-
https://youtu.be/mN_aITPaCOE
Happy days. We had such fun from Guy's legal delusions.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Tom Crawford
30 July at 21:00

Hi all,

On behalf of Sue my family and myself we send our deepest condolences and Love to our dear friend Linda and family at this very difficult time.

We would also like to pay tribute to our dear friend who departed this world for a better place today Guy Taylor.

Guy passed away early this morning at home with his family as was his wish.

I do know that when Guy Taylor came into your life he changed it for the better.

I know all the superlatives that could be used to describe Guy, but the English language is lacking in content to describe Guy adequately; we could describe him as generous, compassionate and intelligent, but they all fall short in describing him adequately so I will not even try, just to say his short time in this world has changed everyone’s life for the better for those who came in contact with him or watched his talks on YouTube and more importantly educated , a true inspiration for those who love freedom.

Guy Taylor was a one-off and we’ll never meet his kind again, the world is a lot duller today, but to quote his saying forever upwards and onwards and a Jaffa cake to the general.

Good night Our Warrior, you will always be in our hearts.

From the Crawford family.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Tom Crawford

I do know that when Guy Taylor came into your life he changed it for the better.
Strange definition of better. Before he came in his life he had a a house for which he just had to keep maintaining relatively low interest payments on to stay in it.

Guy came along, convinced him otherwise & he ended up homeless & a convicted criminal.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:13 am
Tom Crawford

Strange definition of better. Before he came in his life he had a a house for which he just had to keep maintaining relatively low interest payments on to stay in it.

Guy came along, convinced him otherwise & he ended up homeless & a convicted criminal.

Well if you drank as much cider as Guy, you’d bet your last quid everything seemed much better.

Here is a list (to my recollection) of people he helped:

End.