Colin Michael The UK's Natural Law Expert

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Colin Michael The UK's Natural Law Expert

Post by PeanutGallery »

When you think of law you probably imagine a bewigged Judge in court or in his chambers surrounded by law books. Not so if you are Colin Michael, a man who preaches natural (common) law. With thanks to Jeffrey of this forum who pointed me in Mr. Michael’s direction (via a 90 minute long YouTube of the man (and his interminable Birmingham accent) teaching screwing over a class). That video is available here, as I said to Jeffrey I will again repeat, this video has a British Birmingham accent it is the audible equivalent of watching dry paint get a little drier. It goes on for 90 minutes. It is also full of teh stoopid. Ot is here if any of you are sadistic enough to take a listen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1lw3p3 ... 8Jsc4htAYQ

Colin claims to be no Guru, however he asks the regular Sovrun questions, gives a lecture, has archaic definitions of words and seems to think that “you” is a part of the legal fiction conspiracy, so when Colin gets a letter addressed to his strawman self which contains the word you (and not thee or thou - which he thinks mean you and yours (protip both of those words mean you)) he ignores all the stuff where it may say for example “your account is overdue” or “you owe us money” or “you are the father of this child”, not knowing his post we can’t say what letters he has or hasn’t received that may or may not have been addressed to his person. However at one point in his video Colins true motivations behind his beliefs are expressed, he simply doesn’t want to be liable for anything he does.

Somehow I suspect Colin is not the only Sovrun to have that desire, although he is a bit more honest in expressing it. Colin also doesn’t really understand what income is. He thinks the only real form of income is money earned on an investment and you don’t need to declare anything else to the government. I suspect Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs would have a very different understanding of what income actually is. Equally Colin is a little confused about what the Commonwealth actually is, while those of us in Britain think of it as the last remnants of our dying empire which never recovered after the loss of the second death star at endor...wait wrong empire...erm the commonwealth is basically all the countries where Her Majesty, Elizabeth the Second is considered the head of state (and that one island in the pacific where they think Prince Philip is a living God - seriously thats actually a religion in Vanuatu).

Colin also has a website for his group, the Natural Law Society (as opposed to the regular and boring Law Society). The Natural Law Society believe in practicing Natural Law. I somehow suspect that they don’t really know what natural law is. They seem to think it’s a mish-mash of the bits of common law that they want to follow (which like all Sov’s is a mutable code wherein the illegality of any act is dependant entirely upon what you think they have done or what they think you have done to them). However the website has a number of gems, such as wanting to over stand everything, legalese rears it’s head (funnily enough back when I briefly flirted with a proper legal education we never used the term legalese, we just called it English).

Of course no Law lecture or law society website is complete without a lesson in cartography. The Natural Law Society devotes a whole page to pointing out that modern maps are somewhat biased to the western worlds perception of where all them foreign places actually are and how which way is up is an entirely subjective view all things considered. This is because (to paraphrase) in order to understand natural law you a sucker must come to terms with what is true we tell you.

Colin is associated with a group called TruthJuice Birmingham. I will endeavour to find out more about them.
Warning may contain traces of nut