Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Post by Burnaby49 »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Does that mean we can have it back again?
It took me a while to track the guy down before and find the right quote and it's really not worth the effort to find it again.

Basically it's the same MO as all other freeman gibberish, so just try and picture Ebert or Taylor with a bible, picking out selected verses to prove their victories.

In the case of the guy quoted he has a couple of verses that mention the word "TRUTH" (always capitalised 3 times if writing, or shouted 3 times if spoken) and this apparently proves that god validates Aristotle, and because Aristotle favoured dialectics then the only true law is that formed by a variation of a dialectic in a common law court of the county.
That's actually half-way interesting in a lunatic sort of way.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

Wes Ahmed has been sacked from BTBAB

Badda video talking to Wesley Ahmed

http://youtu.be/_JJ0Fm-Mm3M
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Wes Ahmed has been sacked from BTBAB

Badda video talking to Wesley Ahmed

http://youtu.be/_JJ0Fm-Mm3M
Russell Burton is right in their to celebrate his passing. I didn't listen to the whole thing but he appears to have been "sacked" for giving out the wrong advice. No surprise really when he, himself was claiming he had beaten British Gas and producing a video showing others how to do so, closely followed by another video of him hanging out of his front window trying to persuade British Gas not to rip his front door of it's hinges. It went very quiet, very quickly on that subject after that video, safe to assume i think, that he parted with some real money to save his door.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

How can you be sacked from a facebook group ffs they make it sound like a legitimate business the way they go on about it.
Dont know what its like over there now but when i left the group it was clogged with david cameron and royal family memes and chemtrail bollox
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

So Wes is sacked for giving bad advice or information?
Seeing as the whole group are full of bull, I wonder how they determine what is bad advice ?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:So Wes is sacked for giving bad advice or information?
Seeing as the whole group are full of bull, I wonder how they determine what is bad advice ?
As i say i did not listen to the whole thing, Badda like Bradley was not blessed with a voice that is easy to listen to. The word "advice" was used. He is another like that idiot Morris that heads down the "vulnerable" route at the earliest opportunity, not working out that the "real" vunerable suffer because of it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Sponge wrote:How can you be sacked from a facebook group ffs they make it sound like a legitimate business the way they go on about it.
Dont know what its like over there now but when i left the group it was clogged with david cameron and royal family memes and chemtrail bollox
Yes, exactly. Is he sacked from "helping"?
They all seem to think they're "helping" some how. Such altruists. Such selfless souls.