Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he b

Post by PeanutGallery »

LittleFred you missed omitted the earlier section where he said he didn't want G4S coming round because they were an Israeli company.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

True, I did omit that. I'm not sure what drives people to make videos of themselves exhibiting such amazing stupidity.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

littleFred wrote:Wesley doesn't want his gas meter to be read.

Meter reader: I'm here to do a job, aren't I?

Wesley: Yes, well, that's what they said in Germany at the Nuremberg trials.
Now Wesley is not wanting a pre payment gas meter to be fitted to him home as seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgKRqbgY5A0

The good man Mark Gillard is in attendance as are police and a British Gas employee appearing to be sporting a stab vest and a dog handler.

29 minutes more worth of entertainment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-56OIz4LQ from Steve Spy's channel aka GiMP 666 seen in the recent council tax video.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:

Now Wesley is not wanting a pre payment gas meter to be fitted to him home as seen in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgKRqbgY5A0

The good man Mark Gillard is in attendance as are police and a British Gas employee appearing to be sporting a stab vest and a dog handler.

29 minutes more worth of entertainment here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-56OIz4LQ from Steve Spy's channel aka GiMP 666 seen in the recent council tax video.
Well the Nazis and gas have a bit of history, I can see how Wesley made the connection
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:

Where's that Welsh Lock smith when you need him? there was a perfectly good window ....one bang with a hammer.
I like Mark when he helps folk in trouble.....but Mark and I know you will read this ... Wesley Ahmed is a ponce!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
bmxninja357

Re: Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Post by bmxninja357 »

Didn't hitler commit suicide when he got his gas bill?

(Sorry. Couldn't resist the joke.)

Peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:

Easy answer Dig up road outside Chez Ahmed cut off all utilities fill in hole with concrete and ignore all communication with the Ahmed family.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:Meter reader: I'm here to do a job, aren't I?

How many of the people filming and other assorted supporters have jobs? Mr "Trial by social media me putting stuff on YouTube" seems to have a lot of spare time for one.
Nuremberg was about the top level officials and military, no one of a low rank (except concentration camp guards and some SS IIRC) was prosecuted (and not at Nuremberg?). Obeying orders by the low ranks was accepted as normal. Wesley attempting to compare BG staff with Nazi hierarchy is just BS.
Has Wesley said why BG want to fit a meter? Because the usual reason for having to fit one is that the customer is in arrears. Wesley not been paying his bills? Or fiddling his gas readings or something?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

C'mon man. Cut him some slack. I mean he finally obeyed a law voluntarily.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Peace
ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Have not seen an update lately but wasn't Wesley Ahmed on police bail awaiting trial for an alleged assault against a bailiff working for Equita Ltd? There are many YouTube references to the incident (Equita 5 hour stand off).
Last edited by Bungle on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

How many of the people filming and other assorted supporters have jobs? Mr "Trial by social media me putting stuff on YouTube" seems to have a lot of spare time for one.
Nuremberg was about the top level officials and military, no one of a low rank (except concentration camp guards and some SS IIRC) was prosecuted (and not at Nuremberg?). Obeying orders by the low ranks was accepted as normal. Wesley attempting to compare BG staff with Nazi hierarchy is just BS.
Has Wesley said why BG want to fit a meter? Because the usual reason for having to fit one is that the customer is in arrears. Wesley not been paying his bills? Or fiddling his gas readings or something?
A visit to the esteemed Mr Ahmed's channel will answer everything, concerning Gas that is and how to get an infinite supply totally free. Cutting him totally off or arresting him would appear to be a reasonable answer.
They all do have lots of free time :thinking: .
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:

he ran up a 5 k bill and paid it with a A4v and told ever one it works, and this video shows that honest
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

fat frank wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:

he ran up a 5 k bill and paid it with a A4v and told ever one it works, and this video shows that honest
Here's the Laddo showing how its done, I wonder how many idiots tried this? Roy the GreenHatted Moron certainly did.
https://youtu.be/A73YJn42fGM.

If it is such a sure fired ploy......how come BG are tearing up his Front Door? :shrug:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:
If it is such a sure fired ploy......how come BG are tearing up his Front Door? :shrug:
Not a prob for our Wes he knows how to deal with 3rd party "interloopers"
What's an interlooper?
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

He has made no accusations as to why he died but told us openly and honestly that he has and his feelings, I would suggest many of us knew but did not post it for that reason.

Let the man grieve and leave him alone on this one.
Last edited by Skeleton on Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

image hosting above 5 mb
Mod Note: Wesley Ahmed being arrested by police after a disturbance with bailiffs.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So sponge, I'm sure you meant to comment on your picture. I wish you would, it makes no sense to me as it stands.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

Sorry mate i wasnt sure it would post never posted a photo on a forum before
Last year
He (ahmed) turned up to prevent bailiffs taking a car in bury
He was duly arrested and the bailiffs took this photo which was sent to me by a friend
Love and light is his little signing off comment on fb
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Is that our Wes under there then? He looks different somehow.

Wasn't sure if you were an advanct boarding party from Goofy for a moment.