Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:He has made no accusations as to why he died but told us openly and honestly that he has and his feelings, I would suggest many of us knew but did not post it for that reason.

Let the man grieve and leave him alone on this one.

Wesley may he RIP.
Considering what I've read about Wesley hijaking the publicity over the death of another relative of his, despite many pleas from the poor lads parents to leave them to grieve in peace. And many unanswered questions about what happened to all the money allegedly collected by Wes under the banner of the dead relative's name.

So finding it a bit difficult to leave him alone on this or any other one.
Last edited by YiamCross on Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It is indeed sad news if a suspected sexual criminal has escaped justice.
I'm still seething over Jimmy Saville. Peace
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcbpG618RV8

Basically Wes and his mate piss straight into the wind. A very painful watch, be warned.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

What is the point of trying to talk to idiots like Ahmed? They ignore everything except their own voices. Sad.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

My word that was painful to watch. They think the police antagonised them? They don't know what an antagonistic police officer could actually do to them. I do wonder how these sort of folks would fare in more repressive regimes where the state attacks any form of protest with substantial violence.

My other observation is they all have a pathological need to keep talking and refuse to listen to any explanation, it strikes me that this is because they believe they already know the answer they are going to be given and have already decided to disregard it. They also seem to have a strong desire to steer the conversation or control it and letting another speak would cede that power. Finally they don't have any critical thinking skills given how often they go back to their starting argument. It's almost like they've learned a very basic script and cannot think well enough to deviate from it.

If I were in that officers position I would have been tempted to issue them a fine for littering or even fly tipping and let them dispute the matter in a court of law.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I would have been tempted to issue them a fine for littering or even fly tipping
Don't you have laws against mopery in the U.K.?

(New York City police officers used to joke that if they "didn't like a guy's looks" but couldn't find anything to charge him with, they'd arrest him for "mopery." The word comes, I think, from the old expression "moping around," but came to be used as a joke name for any trivial or imaginary offense.) More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopery
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Wesley is one of those freeman i liken to a 5 year old, in that to try and get what he want's he sticks his hands over his ears and screams loudly "LA LA LA, I am not listening to you, but you must listen to me and believe everything I say LA LA LA!"

In fact this "technique" may well be taught at Freeman training school, as a lot seem to do it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Don't you have laws against mopery in the U.K.?
We have, or used to have, "loitering with intent".

Annoyingly, a new movie with that title is clogging the search engines.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

PeanutGallery wrote:My word that was painful to watch.

My other observation is they all have a pathological need to keep talking and refuse to listen to any explanation, it strikes me that this is because they believe they already know the answer they are going to be given and have already decided to disregard it.
And if you look back at Mark Gillards videos you will see that he does exactly the same.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

@ approx 5:45 wesley says to the police officer "i pay my taxes therefore i've put in for this building"
Oh deah wesley - caught lying again! How long is it since cheshire east council have had any money off you?!?!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:
I think that's gone. Although it always reminds me of "loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing". (Not the Nine O'clock News).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SirHarryShagnasty
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by SirHarryShagnasty »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
littleFred wrote:
I think that's gone. Although it always reminds me of "loitering with intent to use a pedestrian crossing". (Not the Nine O'clock News).
"Possession of an offensive wife" (NTNN)
Watch out, Tom!
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:What is the point of trying to talk to idiots like Ahmed? They ignore everything except their own voices. Sad.
Anyone ever notice he has an annoying lisp when he speaks? How could one take him seriously with his taste in headwear. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

Let's not forget this classic fmotl woo video from Ahmed outside his local court, he's prattling on about paying for his gas through the Bill Of Exchange. He ended up with British Gas trying to take his door off it's hinges IIRC.
PS: Before you watch, have a guess at who he's stood beside....
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vRpstChs8CI
Pox

Post by Pox »

CommonOrGarden wrote:Let's not forget this classic fmotl woo video from Ahmed outside his local court, he's prattling on about paying for his gas through the Bill Of Exchange. He ended up with British Gas trying to take his door off it's hinges IIRC.
PS: Before you watch, have a guess at who he's stood beside....
Gillard?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:PS: Before you watch, have a guess at who he's stood beside....
Gillard?
I guessed Guy Taylor before I opened the link but it's our own favourite cheque fraudster Mr Peter of England.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Peter was there to promote his upcoming scam & had about as much interest in what those 3 goons had to say as he has of providing customer service for his suckers hitting the proverbial brick wall. But why would he assist the very people he's scamming. :brickwall:
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

Nothing much to add here apart from saying that Ahmed made himself look an absolute Wally last night on EFOTB-Not. Barely stringing a coherent sentence together and claiming he's paid off his mortgage with a WeRe Cheque.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Oh he did look a pillock, 667 comments long lololol no doubt it'll carry on tonight once he's sobered up and hits the Stella again. He's a typical freetard who offers zero explanation for his beliefs, he just uses the same old freetard chat of 'fraud, corporations, slavery, awake, rise up, fight' yawn yawn yawn... I've read through that post and he well and truly got ripped a new one. 12 months ago people would've avoided confrontation with him as his 'chavvvvvy' followers would've waded in to back him up, but last night it was a sad picture, he tried roping BTBATB admins in to his fight who simply went away and said nothing. He's a solitary figure now like Orville without Keith Harris, in fact he looks like fucking Orville. His Youtube channel is just full of sad videos of him being filmed lurking around police stations, he's an absolute fucking div. I do believe he thought he'd earn a living out of this freeman bullshit, copy the GOODF method of roping poor unsuspecting fools in and get paid driving around the northwest delaying bailiffs and claiming it a victory, the bailiffs always come back though with extra charges on top for the previous inconvenience.

He's a fully fledged Class A plank.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:... I do believe he thought he'd earn a living out of this freeman bullshit, copy the GOODF method of roping poor unsuspecting fools in and get paid driving around the northwest delaying bailiffs and claiming it a victory,...

He's a fully fledged Class A plank.
Choosing a customer base up to their eyeballs in debt with no money to spend on fornsic legal consultants or crowd funding hidden cameras is not what I'd call a genius choice of business model. Class A plank indeed.