Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Englands Wesley Ahmed, he doesn't beat the bailiffs he baits

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:
JonnyL wrote:... I do believe he thought he'd earn a living out of this freeman bullshit, copy the GOODF method of roping poor unsuspecting fools in and get paid driving around the northwest delaying bailiffs and claiming it a victory,...

He's a fully fledged Class A plank.
Choosing a customer base up to their eyeballs in debt with no money to spend on fornsic legal consultants or crowd funding hidden cameras is not what I'd call a genius choice of business model. Class A plank indeed.
I think he got proper butt hurt that Jay Brad beat him to it, or at least excluded him from the deal anyway, Wes has made it clear Jay locked him out of the finances from donations and google/youtube ads etc.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Sponge wrote:@ approx 5:45 wesley says to the police officer "i pay my taxes therefore i've put in for this building"
Oh deah wesley - caught lying again! How long is it since cheshire east council have had any money off you?!?!
Bang on :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JonnyL wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
JonnyL wrote:... I do believe he thought he'd earn a living out of this freeman bullshit, copy the GOODF method of roping poor unsuspecting fools in and get paid driving around the northwest delaying bailiffs and claiming it a victory,...

He's a fully fledged Class A plank.
Choosing a customer base up to their eyeballs in debt with no money to spend on fornsic legal consultants or crowd funding hidden cameras is not what I'd call a genius choice of business model. Class A plank indeed.
I think he got proper butt hurt that Jay Brad beat him to it, or at least excluded him from the deal anyway, Wes has made it clear Jay locked him out of the finances from donations and google/youtube ads etc.
Russell Burton from CA3 certainly has a message for Ahmed and how his involvement with various "response" groups began. I wondered why he took himself off FB (he is back again now) and ran silent and deep for a while, this could be part of the reason, if Russell calls you out, your losing lots of support instantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeAUR9CWyAU
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Russell is one of the biggest knobs going.

He hasn't a clue about debt and worships Ceylon like he is a god
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Russell is one of the biggest knobs going.

He hasn't a clue about debt and worships Ceylon like he is a god
Fully agree, but his video demonstrates exactly where Wesley stands and the in-fighting that goes on between these clowns. Burton considers a success getting a debt sent back, but he fails to mention they will come back and the cost for doing so will be added to your bill.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:Burton considers a success getting a debt sent back, but he fails to mention they will come back and the cost for doing so will be added to your bill.
That's why some of them take so long to figure it out.

At first it seems like magic, your fears, anxieties and money troubles miraculously vanished.

Hell, with some of them, small, insignificant amounts, they do really give up on them sometimes, in exchange for your credit ratings, and dignity, *because it's cheaper and easier to pass the cost on to the next customer (note at no time are you actually inconveniencing, or costing any banker, or politician).

Even the ones that don't go away become like a joke to you, as they appear delayed forever.

So every day, every week, every month that goes by you believe the proof of your eyes, in the now, and accept the deception as real, immersing yourself further and further into the cult.

It took 2 or 3 years for reality to begin to catch up to the Crawford's, sometimes fate and circumstances can keep reality away even longer, and that's why they fall for it.

They see the short term gains as victory, without having the critical thinking skills to see the long term consequences, and by the time it hits home they are like addicts, unable to give up, because they've let it become their life, and they don't have the strength of character to admit their errors, abandon that life, and change course.

Of course a Haining, or a Crawford, knows he's been a bloody idiot, but they're not strong enough to admit it, or in Tom's case to admit he's thrown away probably north of £100k, or in Ceylon's case to admit throwing away probably more than 10% of his life.

Imagine that. Life is short, precious, fleeting. Who wants to admit they got duped into throwing so much of it away?

That's a con worse than any monetary con.

Money you can earn it back again, but time, when it's gone it's gone forever.

*I don't want to get to deep into politics, but perhaps worth noting that research in 2011 suggested that if utilities fraud was obliterated, the savings made would ensure the majority of the hundreds of elderly Brit's who die each year from hypothermia would instead survive.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:..
*I don't want to get to deep into politics, but perhaps worth noting that research in 2011 suggested that if utilities fraud was obliterated, the savings made would ensure the majority of the hundreds of elderly Brit's who die each year from hypothermia would instead survive.
That's an interesting statistic, what is your source?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
NG3 wrote:..
That's an interesting statistic, what is your source?
It was a utilities executive at a government committee, in answer to a question about fuel poverty. Obviously deflecting from his own industries part in any problems, but an interesting statement, nonetheless, and one he backed with figures.

Utilities fraud is massive, not just Fotl types, you have it on industrial level in drugs manufacture, for example (one of the arguments Hydro used for the smart meter Burnaby ended up with).

In fact beyond utilities fraud and evasion probably costs us close to £100bn a year in this country (you can work out your own share of covering those costs).
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Might it have been from this Dailymail article?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... theft.html

It's what came up when trying to find data on annual cost of utilities fraud.
'So the trend is upwards. This is a huge problem - we believe £500million worth of energy is stolen each year. That's £30 a year on customers' bills - money they shouldn't have to pay.'
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:Might it have been from this Dailymail article?
No, although that does effectively paint a similarly damaging picture.

Mine was from 3 years earlier, so you've probably got more relevant figures there.

£500mil is a lot of money, it would be savings that people would feel, however apportioned.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Fraud may be costing energy companies a lot, but its the profits that they take that hurt the consumer most.
Dividends paid out to mostly foreign owners run into millions. My provider, Scottish Power is Spanish owned, money is syphoned out of the UK thanks to the folly of Privatisation.
In 2013 it paid £900 million in dividends to its parent company in Spain. Sort of dwarfs the fraud that worries them.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hardcopy wrote:Fraud may be costing energy companies a lot, but its the profits that they take that hurt the consumer most.
Dividends paid out to mostly foreign owners run into millions. My provider, Scottish Power is Spanish owned, money is syphoned out of the UK thanks to the folly of Privatisation.
In 2013 it paid £900 million in dividends to its parent company in Spain. Sort of dwarfs the fraud that worries them.
There are all manner of reasons why we all pay "to much", and we'd have to break forum rules and delve into politics to discuss some of them, however as we can see, contrary to their mantras of honour, and spurious comments about the poor oppressed people, the freetards can clearly be seen to be part of the problem, as opposed to any part of a solution.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Off the Scottish Power 2014 income statements:

http://www.scottishpower.com/userfiles/ ... c_2014.pdf

$7.1 billion in revenue with $519 million in profit for what works out to be about 7% profit margin, if my numbers are right.

The generational supply has it broken down by source:

http://www.scottishpower.com/userfiles/ ... s_2014.pdf

They run a 2.4% profit margin for domestic gas, but with domestic electricity it's 8.2%.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Doesn't seem like an extortionate profit margin. Theft is theft, though, and we all have to pay for it in the end. Just another facet of the damage they cause with their madcap schemes. The fretards, I mean, not the criminal zionist mason banker power companies.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote: not the criminal zionist mason banker power companies.
You left out "paedophiles", "psychopaths" and "fraudulent". :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

For the sake of comparison, a publicly owned utility company across the pond.

http://www.bgfpr.com/investors_resource ... -30-13.pdf

$4.8 billion in revenue, $300 million in losses, for a negative 6.3% profit margin.

Slate had an article on the topic a while back:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/201 ... tions.html

TLDR, public or private you're equally boned.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Jeffrey wrote:For the sake of comparison, a publicly owned utility company across the pond.

http://www.bgfpr.com/investors_resource ... -30-13.pdf

$4.8 billion in revenue, $300 million in losses, for a negative 6.3% profit margin.

Slate had an article on the topic a while back:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox/201 ... tions.html

TLDR, public or private you're equally boned.
when it's publicly owned, profits are not syphoned away into the pockets of foreign investors, it is a source of income that can be used to benefit the Nation.
It might not be theft when it's privately owned but the impact is just the same.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hardcopy wrote:..when it's publicly owned, profits are not syphoned away into the pockets of foreign investors, it is a source of income that can be used to benefit the Nation.
It might not be theft when it's privately owned but the impact is just the same.
Yeah, when it's privately owned you lose the right to pour money into an inefficient business and end up with tax income and no hassle.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:Yeah, when it's privately owned you lose the right to pour money into an inefficient business and end up with tax income and no hassle.
Yeah... That's worked a treat with the railways in Britain. They don't make profits at the expense of the taxpa... Oh... Hang on
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

YiamCross wrote:
hardcopy wrote:..when it's publicly owned, profits are not syphoned away into the pockets of foreign investors, it is a source of income that can be used to benefit the Nation.
Yeah, when it's privately owned you lose the right to pour money into an inefficient business and end up with tax income and no hassle.
Note - Political commentary deleted by Burnaby49