UK DD clawbacks and Simon Goldberg

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: UK DD clawbacks and Simon Goldberg

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:I will make it easier for you, instead of the 10 cases you claim, just post one
I tell you what Bones-You go away and PM your mates, find out what my argument is, come back and tell me & then I'll post up some case laws.

Currently, you are clueless, just like you were in the locked thread at the bottom of this page.

You post on here 10 to the dozen yet you don't really understand the issue. :haha: You're nearly as bad as that prat Henti and he can barely read or write.
Bungle told me that she worked at the CAB
She lied
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

Henti wrote: Oh eck. Your in trouble now Bones, he is studying contract law.

What is he supposed to be proving anyway ? That it is ilegal to sell agreements .

It is a multi trillion pound industry for gods sake.
With the understanding of contract law that he as shown, I would be complaining and asking for a refund
Bones

Post by Bones »

Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:I will make it easier for you, instead of the 10 cases you claim, just post one
I tell you what Bones-You go away and PM your mates, find out what my argument is, come back and tell me & then I'll post up some case laws.

Currently, you are clueless, just like you were in the locked thread at the bottom of this page.

You post on here 10 to the dozen yet you don't really understand the issue. :haha: You're nearly as bad as that prat Henti and he can barely read or write.
So to be clear, whilst you said you could name 10, you can't actually name a single one - I am starting to seriously think that you would struggle to count to 10, let alone name 10 relevant cases
Last edited by Bones on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Well this thread has been derailed somewhat.

If Tuco doesn't want to provide proof of their claims then thats fine they don't have to just ignore the posts and move on with the discussion that is relevant to the thread.

Tuco if you do decide to post case law that proves your point and disproves what others here have said i will happily give you a big "you where right " post to acknowledge that you where indeed right until then you are considered wrong, is that fair enough?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:
Tuco wrote:

So to be clear, whilst you said you could name 10, you can't actually name a single one
Actually, to be clear.

With the exception of Rumps, none of you even understand what the issue is.

You all come on here giving it loads, failing to realize that you don't even know the argument. :haha: That's excluding Henti, who is the internets serial misunderstander. :haha:
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

daveBeeston wrote:Well this thread has been derailed somewhat.

If Tuco doesn't want to provide proof of their claims then thats fine they don't have to just ignore the posts and move on with the discussion that is relevant to the thread.

Tuco if you do decide to post case law that proves your point and disproves what others here have said i will happily give you a big "you where right " post to acknowledge that you where indeed right until then you are considered wrong, is that fair enough?
You are the voice of reason and of course you are correct
Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Henti »

Tuco wrote:
Bones wrote:
Tuco wrote: Ladies before gentlemen Bones-You first.

Explain to us how all these originals just happen to get mislaid and can never be produced whilst the copies are guarded like they are gold in Fort Knox.
Bones wrote:Still ducking and deflecting - just post the cases you claim support your claims - you are just getting boring now
Seriously love-Do you really need case law to show you that terms are breached if someone promises to safeguard your data and then fails to do so?

Keep on keeping on. :haha:
Not if permission is contained in the agreement signed as it will be.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Bones wrote:
You are the voice of reason and of course you are correct
I've been called a lot of things in my time, but never the voice of reason... Im not sure how i feel about that i just know it doesn't quite sit right with me :thinking: :D

But seriously lets not let this thread or any other here descended into an internet pissing contest, life is to short.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Should you require proof that if full disclosure is not given then the contract becomes voidable?

Or that if a term in the contract states that the borrowers data will be safeguarded and then subsequently it is not, then this also renders the contract voidable?

If somebody doesn't know that, then they shouldn't be commenting in the first place.

They are just being pathetic because I've shown that debts can and are avoided and that they are done so legally because of the lenders reprehensible actions. They always fall back into "proof" mode when they lose arguments. It happens every time.
She lied
Bones

Post by Bones »

daveBeeston wrote: But seriously lets not let this thread or any other here descended into an internet pissing contest, life is to short.
totally agree

Problem solved

:snicker:
Last edited by Bones on Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tuco wrote:By the same token, has anybody proven me wrong?

Of course I can cite case law if I want to. I don't see the need to do so given it will make no difference anyway. Nobody is going to go "fair play Tuco, you were right" are they?
I see, I see... You can cite case law if you want to but you don't want to.

I'm convinced :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

Bones wrote:
daveBeeston wrote: But seriously lets not let this thread or any other here descended into an internet pissing contest, life is to short.
totally agree
Unbeleivable

You are the biggest culprit. This after stating you weren't going to respond last night. :haha:

And stop sending me PMs. I'm not interested.
She lied
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

longdog wrote:

Of course I can cite case law if I want to. I don't see the need to do so given it will make no difference anyway. Nobody is going to go "fair play Tuco, you were right" are they?

Seeing as you have no concept of what is being debated, any case law would be lost on you in ny case. :haha:
She lied
Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Henti »

Tuco wrote:

Should you require proof that if full disclosure is not given then the contract becomes voidable?

Or that if a term in the contract states that the borrowers data will be safeguarded and then subsequently it is not, then this also renders the contract voidable?

If somebody doesn't know that, then they shouldn't be commenting in the first place.

They are just being pathetic because I've shown that debts can and are avoided and that they are done so legally because of the lenders reprehensible actions. They always fall back into "proof" mode when they lose arguments. It happens every time.
Tuco all of the above are incorrect. You do not know what void means for instance.

As said there will be a term which enables data sharing under certain conditions.

We are talking about the legalities you seem to be talking about fmotl debt avoidance theories.
Henti
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Henti »

Tuco wrote:
longdog wrote:

Seeing as you have no concept of what is being debated, any case law would be lost on you in ny case. :haha:
Who is debating ? All I can see is you posting bollix and everyone else telling you so.

Anyway.I am out as Bones said getting boring.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Let me get this right Tuco... You claim that if you default on a loan and the loan gets passed on or sold you don't have to pay because the original creditor will have passed on personal information which is something that would have been stated they would do in the contract you signed?

Because they broke a single condition of the contract (even though they actually didn't) the whole contact is void and you don't have to pay up?

Is that right?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tuco
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Tuco »

longdog wrote:Let me get this right Tuco... You claim that if you default on a loan and the loan gets passed on or sold you don't have to pay because the original creditor will have passed on personal information which is something that would have been stated they would do in the contract you signed?

Because they broke a single condition of the contract (even though they actually didn't) the whole contact is void and you don't have to pay up?

Is that right?
Sadly no. It is hopelessly wrong.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never stated that an agreement is void. I have stated the agreement becomes voidable at the point at which the contract is breached (ie when a borrowers data is passed on to a 3rd party). Pleas ignore imbeciles who stalk me but cannot read or write properly.
She lied
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Tuco wrote:
longdog wrote:Let me get this right Tuco... You claim that if you default on a loan and the loan gets passed on or sold you don't have to pay because the original creditor will have passed on personal information which is something that would have been stated they would do in the contract you signed?

Is that right?
Sadly no. It is hopelessly wrong.

For the avoidance of doubt, I have never stated that an agreement is void. I have stated the agreement becomes voidable at the point at which the contract is breached (ie when a borrowers data is passed on to a 3rd party). Pleas ignore imbeciles who stalk me but cannot read or write properly.

So from that i see that you think that when a bank/building society or other passes on a borrowers details to a 3rd party ie debt collection company that they have breached the contract and therefore is voidable.
If that is your argument then i think you need to read the terms of the loan agreement, i know the loan i took out many years ago had a section that stated if i defaulted the lender had the right to pass on my details to a 3rd party collection company.
Bones

Post by Bones »

daveBeeston wrote:
So from that i see that you think that when a bank/building society or other passes on a borrowers details to a 3rd party ie debt collection company that they have breached the contract and therefore is voidable.
If that is your argument then i think you need to read the terms of the loan agreement, i know the loan i took out many years ago had a section that stated if i defaulted the lender had the right to pass on my details to a 3rd party collection company.
Such as
Bones wrote:https://bank.marksandspencer.com/pdf/CCTC.pdf
Can we transfer our rights and obligations under this
agreement?

We may transfer our rights and our obligations under this
agreement to a third party, including information about you
and how you have managed your account which the third
party needs to know. We will tell you if we do this.
http://www.hsbc.co.uk/1/PA_esf-ca-app-c ... rd-tcs.pdf
k
We may provide information about you and
the conduct of your account to any additional
cardholder and to any person to whom we transfer
our rights and obligations under this agreement.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Tuco wrote:
I have stated the agreement becomes voidable at the point at which the contract is breached (ie when a borrowers data is passed on to a 3rd party).
And no doubt you are going to post some case law that supports that claim.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.