UK DD clawbacks and Simon Goldberg

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK DD clawbacks and Simon Goldberg

Post by Bones »

PeanutGallery wrote: This obviously could have ramifications for Jimmy. Especially if on one of his video's he gave his name as Jim Wild and in a posting on another video claims to live in Huddersfield.
Looks like Jim Wild of Huddersfield is one of the more intelligent SovCit's :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:Having recently discovered GooF jimmyw's youtube channel I thought I would give it a look to see if it contained any of the regular sovrun gems. While browsing I noticed this video, in which jimmy gloats about having defrauded Moorcroft and another company of around £5,000.00.

This obviously could have ramifications for Jimmy. Especially if on one of his video's he gave his name as Jim Wild and in a posting on another video claims to live in Huddersfield.
Moorcroft is a debt recovery firm. Edit now I've seen the video. He's claimed back the DD's he's been paying Moorcroft and someone else. As there's 4? separate refunds he's got back, he must have been paying them for 4 debts he hasn't paid in the past. In other words he's been running up debts or not paying bills and Moorcroft have been used to get the money off him. I'd like to see an up to date statement of his standing with Moorcroft, as that's from last summer.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

According to 192.com there's only one James Wild living in Huddersfield. I'm sure the DVLA would be interested to hear about what he's been up to.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I imagine that the DVLA and West Yorkshire Police might have an interest. It would strike me as being a relatively easy investigation, Jim has provided them with reasonably clear evidence that he did knowingly lie when he made the statutory declaration.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Don't forget www.insurancefraudbureau.org .... :whistle:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Don't forget http://www.insurancefraudbureau.org .... :whistle:
Ummmm too good to miss :whistle:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:Don't forget http://www.insurancefraudbureau.org .... :whistle:
Check out https://youtu.be/FmtyP5vtATU
I guess you might have seen this already , it sounds like your pal Wesley.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I really dislike this use of youtube. Why can't these idiots communicate their ideas in writing, which can be read and understood? Instead we get crappy phone-recorded, blurred and shouty bits of video. I suspect it's because many of the GOOFy's lack the ability to write coherently, and prefer to express their grievances in a variety of whining, belligerent 'chav' accents.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the most likely reason is that most of them appear to be semi to totally illiterate, certainly their reading comprehension and ability leads to this opinion, and reading some of what they do generate furthers the assumption.

Besides, how do you express moral indignation and righteous outrage, when you are barely capable of putting a simple coherent sentence together on video?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I believe the trend of videoing confrontations with authority originated with individuals who began routinely recording police interactions in America. Some of these video's did serve to expose wrongdoing on the part of the police and so they did have some degree of validity, for example the recent shooting of an unarmed man who was fleeing an office on foot.

Other video's seemed to be a little bit more antagonistic towards authority figures and the individual videoing would often remark that it was for their safety.

Because these mouthbreathers have little understanding of the law or rather an understanding of an entirely fictional set of laws, they believe they can 'trick' the bailiff or authority figure into saying they will do something that would not be covered by whatever set of laws they have chosen to impose, such as trespassing after a householder has withdrawn the implied rights of access, which is about as useful against a warrant as a chocolate teapot (actually less because a chocolate teapot would hold some tea for a while and I believe their has been a scientific study in this area).

Some of them also have a slightly inflated sense of their own importance (shocking I know) and like the attention of posting a video on YouTube for their like minded friends to fawn over, or to try and make their cause seem bigger than it is (such as the pathetic meanderings of DerbJd or even Wesley Ahmeds intro that he's from "Response Northwest and Beat the Bailiffs and the Banks" which he seems to think gives him some authority.

Finally I have noticed that a bulk of Freemen and Sov's seem to belong to the simpler trades, while that is not to belittle the make up of less skilled tradespeople (as I am sure their are many intelligent, well rounded and sane persons working happily in those fields) it does strike me that they might be in their current line of employee due to a disdain for academia. Simply put they don't like writing because it's hard and as a result they tend to avoid writing when they could just talk it onto YouTube and it's actually better, because they can call it a 'news' show or claim to have a 'radio' station which sounds much more impressive to the average man than here's a thing I wrote.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

A recent example of their lack of reading skills: Ceylon posted an article "By John Hurst. April 2015." John quotes the old and new form of police oaths:
I do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve Our Sovereign Lady the Queen in the office of constable, without fear or affection, malice or ill will, and that I will to the best of my power cause the peace to be kept and preserved, and prevent all offences against the persons and properties of Her Majesty's subjects and that while I continue to hold the said office I will to the best of my skill and knowledge discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.
I....................of....................do solemnly and sincerely declare and affirm that I will well and truly serve the Queen in the office of constable, with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property; and that while I continue to hold the said office I will, to the best of my skill and knowledge, discharge all the duties thereof faithfully according to law.
He complains:
John Hurst wrote:Note the difference, “Cause the peace to be kept and preserved” is transformed to “Upholding fundamental human rights”.
It doesn't take massive reading skills to see that he is mistaken. "Cause the peace to be kept and preserved" is in both versions.

Interestingly, this piece by "John Hurst" seems to appear nowhere else on the internet. Perhaps it is really from the hand of Mark John Haining.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

littleFred wrote: Interestingly, this piece by "John Hurst" seems to appear nowhere else on the internet. Perhaps it is really from the hand of Mark John Haining.
John Hurst seems to have made a sudden appearance onto the scene. He was referenced by Guy Taylor as an authority on Article 61 of the Magna Carta and is slated to appear at the Common Law event on 1st May. I think he is a real person (if that is the correct term). In any case is strongly doubt that Mark John Haining is capable of writing anything but the misspelt captions on his YouTube videos and posting the occasional "Wow" and smiley on GOODF.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Ah, yes, my brain cell has fired into life: John Hurst is the bloke behind grand juries. See for example the video at http://cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.uk/ ... wales.html .
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

littleFred wrote:Ah, yes, my brain cell has fired into life: John Hurst is the bloke behind grand juries. See for example the video at http://cllrkevinedwards.blogspot.co.uk/ ... wales.html .
Yes that's the annoying swine.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

PeanutGallery wrote:Because these mouthbreathers have little understanding of the law or rather an understanding of an entirely fictional set of laws,
You're giving mouthbreathers a bad name. After all, a sinus infection can turn anyone into a mouthbreather.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

GOOFer "manwest06" claimed he had at least three companies fouling up his DDs, so he had a small orgy of DD clawbacks last year.

18 Oct 2014
manwest06 wrote:Well glad to see dd clawback is working well or so I thought I had a letter from a dca today threatening to come to my house because a company I claimed back from have passed it on what do I do now ?
Then another clawback 27 Nov 2014:
manwest06 wrote:Hi all have reclaimed a direct debit back under direct debit guarantee 3 days ago called them today and said why has it not been paid back as was paid in error wrong dates and amounts they said it will be paid back when I have provided evidence ! So what is this all about I said I did not need to provide evidence and they need to abide by the direct debit rules they are calling me tomorrow they didn't like it when I said I will be speaking to the ombudsman any views on this evidence ? Please guys
Next day, probably the same one 28 Nov 2014:
manwest06 wrote:Hi all thanks for link will have a read up

Nationwide called tonite to say they will now put this to their final response team who will send a letter out to me in 5 days they then have 56 days to investigate !

She said it was a large amount of money from 7 years ago and should have been brought to their attention before now and my account with them is closed ! Also they still want evidence to prove I had not given authorisation ! I said I did not say I had not given authorisation but it had been cancelled she said contact the company direct I said they were signed up as a company to the direct debit guarantee and they were not sticking to the companies end

I said I will be reporting this to the ombudsman as how can I prove it was cancelled ?
15 Jan 2015
manwest06 wrote:Hi guys
Bit of an update nationwide still refusing to pay direct debit back said they have spoken to bacs and have as much time as they need to investigate but on the same reply said it was their final response and I still need to prove evidence !

I have spoken to bacs and they said if it was taken in error should be paid out ! I have now contacted the ombudsman and they are sending a form to me for my completion

Does anyone know if they will help ? Should I write to the CEO will it do any good feeling very annoyed now as the are breaking the direct debit guarantee and getting away with it !

Any views please guys
Later the same day:
manwest06 wrote:Little update complaint manager called and said that because I said about contacting their CEO that he will put this complaint to ther CEO complaint department is this good news ?

Please someone feedback would be appreciated

At least one of his drawbacks succeeded, at least temporarily, and it seems not to be either the DCA or Nationwide mentioned above. But orgies can lead to lumps and bump a few months later. He started a new heartfelt thread today.
30 April 2015
manwest06 wrote:Hi all please can I have some urgent help this letter was delivered to my door tonite by a man in a car who said he was from a processing company I did not have to sign anything but the contents are very threatening when all I have done is claim back a direct debit that has been taken in error I did not at any point say that I had not agreed to the direct debit initially but claimed it back because they took un agreed amounts and no notification wrong dates please help before I have to phone them tomorrow
The letter is from a debt management company called Debt Advisory Line. He took up a direct debit with them in November 2010. He has now cancelled the DD and clawed back £2,920. The company has taken a strong line:
Debt Advisory Line wrote:... there appears to have been no basis whatsoever for you to make a claim under the scheme. We are therefore concerned that, in submitting an indemnity claim falsely representing that you did not give authority to Debt Advisory Line to set up the direct debit, you may have sought to take advantage of the indemnity process for your own financial benefit.
Good heavens, how could they possibly think that? Anyhow, they want their £2,920 back by 6 May 2015. They also want an explanation of why he clawed-back. Also:
Debt Advisory Line wrote:In addition to its civil claim against you to recover the debt owed, Debt Advisory Line is also seeking legal advice as to whether your actions constitute a criminal offence, and whether it is therefore obliged to report this matter to the police.
Perhaps rules prevent his bank from telling DAL about his other clawbacks. But if the police are involved, they may discover everything. Oops.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would say this IS NOT going to end well for manwest06 who sounds like a real piece of work.

Sounds like they are preparing to file criminal fraud charges against him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

What has happened to Simon - I have not heard anything from or about him in a while. Since he did that video and confessed to secretly paying his mortgage, he seems to have gone quiet
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Bones wrote:What has happened to Simon - I have not heard anything from or about him in a while. Since he did that video and confessed to secretly paying his mortgage, he seems to have gone quiet
secretly paying his mortgage, lol is this the mortgage, he had annulled as the paperwork wasn't right (remember he use to be a banker) or the one he keeps disputing, so they cant do any thing why its in dispute
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

grixit wrote:
littleFred wrote:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 95&start=0 . Nataliedeakin says she got £3700 back for a phone bill.
That seems dubious. She'd have to be phoning one of the Mars rovers to run up a bill like that.
The pattern on GOODF is to have some bogus poster start a thread on how much money they've saved. Here's just one of hundreds of unbelievable examples. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... WOZRka9FMs

Newcomers to the site with say a relatively small debt get sucked in by the woo and think they can take on the financial world with the backing of Ceylon and his super hero cloak aka scruffy snorkel jacket and fake press badge. Now we really know Mark does not give one stuff about anyone other than himself and the promotion of the GOOF site. The lowlife even had the audacity to pin a massive GOOF banner on the front of TC's house in January. Of course Tom liked the idea because he's been hoodwinked by Mark as well.

Buyer beware when using that forum. Should be renamed 'Get your house repossessed at your expense not ours.org"