Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by wanglepin »

'new talk' from a total idiot ....you've' heard it all before. :roll:
0:11:50
Go in the site and ask questions in the forum. weather it's irrelevant or not. It might have been asked a thousand time before but we don't mind replying
Is he kidding me?
This is the best part.13 min in
they [locksmiths] can't smash the door open
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u3yu20KPAs
What a short memory he has.I cannot believe he has forgotten the day he was slapped and lost his phone. And particularly this locksmith gaining entry.

20:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEXjs_ ... freload=10
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:'new talk' from a total idiot ....you've' heard it all before. :roll:
0:11:50
Go in the site and ask questions in the forum. weather it's irrelevant or not. It might have been asked a thousand time before but we don't mind replying
Is he kidding me?
This is the best part.13 min in
they [locksmiths] can't smash the door open
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u3yu20KPAs
What a short memory he has.I cannot believe he has forgotten the day he was slapped and lost his phone. And particularly this locksmith gaining entry.

20:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvEXjs_ ... freload=10
For a long while I thought his was simply an act to promote GOODF and to make money but now I think that Haining has a mental problem common to many freemen and conspiracy theorists. He has followed broad conspiracy theories for about 15 years but up to about 10 years ago ran a local travel agency. The business failed. The reason is not clear (although with him in charge it's amazing it ever got off the ground) but he blames the government for it. This seems to have pushed him more towards freeman ideas. Over the last 10 years he has actually brainwashed himself (not a difficult task perhaps) to a point where irrespective of how crazy the proposition and despite any evidence to the contrary he is incapable of believing the traditional or "official" explanation on any issue. In a way it is a kind of religious attitude with him simply repeating the mantras ad nauseum.

The other point that struck me from the is video is that despite undertaking numerous speaking engagements over the years, his presentational skills are still simply awful!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

For some reason that escapes me I cannot link directly to this video from this bloody iPad so go to it via GOOFs:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... U3McHB4WrU

It is hilarious. So much bullshit in so little time. We have Magna Carta, abuse of process, taking control of the court, arresting the police.....I love it when the know-all-knows-nothing common law advocate has to be told the words he is looking for is "set aside". The policeman didn't look too concerned when he was told he might be arrested.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I must have posted the in the Tom Crawford thread without noticing you had do so here, rumpel.
It does, as you say,have it all doesn't it. taking the court and telling that police man he will be arrested. :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think you might be right Normal Wisdom.

At the very least I think he suffers from some form of multiple personality disorder or has an idenity crisis. He might have had a breakdown after his business went belly up.

If you look on GOODF he posts sometimes even within a matter of minutes of each other under different names such as Ceylon and SrilankaC.. There are a few more names he posts under to add weight to his comments. He even has different youtube channels for his various identities.

A poster beneficiary1 has asked for his posts to be deleted and Mark has told him to do it himself. Beneficiary1 if you are reading this just post something truthful about Mark. He will ban you and delete all your posts then. The truth is something Mark does not like to be posted on GOODF and he is a sensitive soul when challenged.

I wonder if he has ever been to Sri Lanka (formly called Ceylon) ?

I wonder what is his obession with that Country.. could it be the destination of the last holiday he ever sold before he lost it all :violin:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I think you might be right Normal Wisdom.At the very least I think he suffers from some form of multiple personality disorder or has an idenity crisis. He might have had a breakdown after his business went belly up.
Ceylon's self centered personality is only overshadowed by his self-delusion which borders pathological.When faced with facts that don't suit him he will ignore them and make up alternative ones.
Of course, the sycophantic fawning he receives from members such as SalliNae go a long way to feed the man's ego.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Mark has created a thread called

CHILD RAPISTS LOOK OUT WE ARE COMING FOR YOU INCLUDING THE HAMPSTEAD LOT (with no !!!!! for a change)

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 56#p379359

One person has posted a youtube clip with the comment

"There is some outstanding Work going on into the Links' stemming from Hampstead.
This Video ties one of the Trustees to muslim Taxi drivers'."

I have not bothered to view the video but MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO !!!!!! in my best mark ceylon impression

What is it with these SovCit's and their BNP / EDL views, they seem to be very closely linked
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why are the UK sovs so obsessed with paedophiles? Everyone is a paedophile according to them. The American and Canadian sovs don't seem to obsess about it like the British footles.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why are the UK sovs so obsessed with paedophiles? Everyone is a paedophile according to them. The American and Canadian sovs don't seem to obsess about it like the British footles.
The (admittedly pretty strong) rumours of peadophile rings and cover ups in the establishment make a perfect stick with which to beat establishment figures and agencies. After all it's virtually impossible to disprove. Haining is one of the worst for calling everyone in public office a paedophile or paedophile protector.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Bones wrote: If you look on GOODF he posts sometimes even within a matter of minutes of each other under different names such as Ceylon and SrilankaC.. There are a few more names he posts under to add weight to his comments. He even has different youtube channels for his various identities.

A poster beneficiary1 has asked for his posts to be deleted and Mark has told him to do it himself. Beneficiary1 if you are reading this just post something truthful about Mark. He will ban you and delete all your posts then. The truth is something Mark does not like to be posted on GOODF and he is a sensitive soul when challenged.

I wonder if he has ever been to Sri Lanka (formly called Ceylon) ?

I wonder what is his obession with that Country.. could it be the destination of the last holiday he ever sold before he lost it all :violin:
More importantly, can the discovery of a new post by him be called serendipitous?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bones

Post by Bones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why are the UK sovs so obsessed with paedophiles? Everyone is a paedophile according to them. The American and Canadian sovs don't seem to obsess about it like the British footles.
I always assumed given how passionate he is about this topic and how hard he pushes it, it is something close to home for Ceylon. Nothing has ever really been said
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think the obsession with Paedophiles in UK sov circles is a result of the matter being very much in the public consciousness. Especially after a number of high profile individuals in the UK were convicted of those vile acts. That and it combines with the traditional British reserve about sex.

As for why it is an accusation banded around more by British Sov's and conspiracy theorists than their cousins in the colonies, I would suggest that in America and Canada making that accusation, when baseless can lead to very violent consequences for the accuser (in the John Wayne 'thems fightin' word's sense). Over here making such an accusation is likely to lead to a vehement denial from the accused, overseas they'd be likely to punch your lights out (and would probably be considered justified to do so).
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
The (admittedly pretty strong) rumours of peadophile rings and cover ups in the establishment make a perfect stick with which to beat establishment figures and agencies. After all it's virtually impossible to disprove. Haining is one of the worst for calling everyone in public office a paedophile or paedophile protector.
Given the overlap between FoTL and other "Truthers" - from my experience on my local forum in Sheffield - they leap to the conclusion that because a handful of "establishment figures" were paedophiles and it wasn't investigated fully 20 odd years ago, other CT's such as 9/11, 7/7, chemtrails, HAARP etc etc are automatically proven -

Back to the subject of Haining I find interesting that a certain "Master Ceylon" is using Freedom of Information legislation to make numerous FOI requests https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/master_ceylon

the results of some (eg payments to common purpose) have appeared on GOODF.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Bones wrote: I wonder if he has ever been to Sri Lanka (formly called Ceylon) ?

I wonder if it is anything to do with his former fellow director of Nottingham Travel Ltd, Mrs Sughra Parveen?

https://www.duedil.com/company/05770277 ... travel-ltd

BTW I don't expect it to have been a travel agents - Mrs P is now a director of Nottingham Minibuses and Coaches - so guessing Nottingham Travel was similar and ran excursions to exotic places like Skegness.
Bones

Post by Bones »

If that was his business, he wasn't a very good travel agent - business went tit's up in the space of 3 months :haha:

Name & Registered Office:
NOTTINGHAM TRAVEL LTD
TRENT WHARF, MEADOW LANE
NOTTINGHAM
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
NG2 3HR
Company No. 05770277

Date of Incorporation: 05/04/2006

13/07/2006 APPLICATION FOR STRIKING-OFF
22/08/2006 FIRST GAZETTE NOTICE FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Or it simply never got off the ground and was a non-starter, maybe he and the other director found they had differences of opinion when it came to strategy. I've been involved in something like that, went into business with a friend, it was teaching scuba diving. He sold a lot of courses to his mates at a price that meant we would make a loss on teaching each one. He sold them, using the company name without talking to the others and without having spent the time to work out the costs. Then because he'd made a loss he expected the rest of us to chip in and cover the losses he'd incurred.

I flatly told him I wasn't going to pay so he could teach his friends how to dive. It had neither any interest or benefit to me. I then discovered that because he was making a loss he was cutting back on safety equipment and staff (diving instruction is very heavily regulated and the HSE often make random spot checks and give out rather large fines for any transgressions (even down to not having the correct paperwork).

Because of this I stopped having any involvement in the company after the first couple of months. I would imagine that Mark would be difficult to work with, given the size of his ego and the lacking of his intellect.
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Before the travel business it appears Haining was a driving instructor or ran a driving school.

https://www.duedil.com/company/03911531 ... am-limited

"The examiner said you failed the test. Well done, that means you passed".
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not seen it yet but looks like Head Good for nothing Ceylon is upset with us aswell :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRZ8CDvYdo#t=12

QUAT-LOOS-ERS (TOILET HUMOUR) THE CAK & MAK SHOW

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VeMm5Mvb6Y
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not seen it yet but looks like Head Good for nothing Ceylon is upset with us aswell :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRZ8CDvYdo#t=12

QUAT-LOOS-ERS (TOILET HUMOUR) THE CAK & MAK SHOW

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... VeMm5Mvb6Y
They very kindly even mention me in their rogue's gallery at 4'28. however their main focus is on dumping on Jay Adkisson, the founder of Quatloos. The scurrilous things they say! Fraud! Fake claims of being a lawyer! Unattributed gossip! A bit misdirected since Jay (who posts here as sooltauq) has made a grand total of 40 posts since Quatloos was founded and many of those are in the Moderator's Board which is not accessible to non-moderators. Jay probably doesn't even know these clowns exist.

Hey Ceylon, you've seen my posts, so here is a picture of me plotting your downfall with Wserra!

I'm looking very thoughtful as I devise new ways to make you look like a complete idiot. But I have to ask myself, why bother? You've already got that one well in hand.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

slowsmile wrote:Before the travel business it appears Haining was a driving instructor or ran a driving school.

https://www.duedil.com/company/03911531 ... am-limited

"The examiner said you failed the test. Well done, that means you passed".
It went tits up due to him only teaching people to drive De-Registered Motor Cars :haha:
He did not do his research. :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?