"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by notorial dissent »

Early corporations in England were effectively what came to be called Corporations Sole here, and were granted/chartered by the crown, and were usually gov't bodies, religious foundations(in the old sense of the word), and later as monopolies(for profit), although I suspect the early charters to American land grants would qualify as such as well. There were also several joint stick companies chartered to help settle the New World as well and they were for profit. In the US, a lot of early corporations were created by a gov't act to set them up, don't know when the first business corporations acts(per Dr Caligari) came in to being, I know that in my state during the territorial era that many were created by the territorial legislature, and it wasn't until after statehood that we had a real incorporation act taking it out of the hands of the legislature.

And yes, Ceylon is an ignorant idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

"notorial dissent.

And yes, Ceylon is an ignorant idiot.
I can think of a few more adjectives and names for Ceylon, but if I post them I fear one Mr Wankspittle would quickly be on my case armed with his red pen and kicking boots :P
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Nottingham City Council drops an injunction against sex abuse campaigner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-34721956
An injunction against a child abuse campaigner has been dropped after he agreed not to engage in abusive or threatening behaviour.
Hopefully that means an end to Haining's nasty, disruptive stunts on this subject and allows everyone to push forward for justice.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

NG3 wrote:Nottingham City Council drops an injunction against sex abuse campaigner

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-no ... e-34721956
An injunction against a child abuse campaigner has been dropped after he agreed not to engage in abusive or threatening behaviour.
Hopefully that means an end to Haining's nasty, disruptive stunts on this subject and allows everyone to push forward for justice.

I see mickey back down, if he was really abused, why is he letting them silence him,
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Big difference between 'agreeing not to be abusive or threatening' and 'backing down' in your fight to get your claims investigated.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

FatGambit wrote:Big difference between 'agreeing not to be abusive or threatening' and 'backing down' in your fight to get your claims investigated.

Code: Select all

The council added: "We are satisfied that Mr Summers has now given the County Court a promise to comply with terms broadly set out in the injunction.
[quote][b][u]This carries with it the same sanctions as a breach of an injunction would[/u][/b], but avoids the necessity and cost of a trial[/quote]
No wonder he backed down and agreed. He would  still possibly go to prison without trial.
Another SUCCESS!!!1!!!! for Ceylon  that then.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

While we're on the subject, ran across this while researching to back up an argument:
Next, we determine whether "sexual abuse of a minor" and "statutory rape" are offense categories defined at common law, or offense categories not defined at common law. We conclude that both are non-common-law offense categories.
Under early English common law, sexual relations with a child, no matter how young, was not regarded as rape if the child consented. However, an Early English statute made it a felony to have carnal knowledge with a child under the age of ten, with or without the child's consent.
https://casetext.com/case/united-states-v-rodriguez-89

So yeah Mick, drop that common law stuff.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I still don't see how agreeing to be a good boy and not pulling anymore stunts is the same as dropping allegations of historic child abuse wanglepin, i know you hate Ceylon with a passion but I just don't get your point, he agreed to be a good boy, not drop the allegations.

Agreed, disassociating himself from Ceylon would go a long way to having people take him seriously, but that's a different issue all together.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote:
This carries with it the same sanctions as a breach of an injunction would, but avoids the necessity and cost of a trial
No wonder he backed down and agreed. He would still possibly go to prison without trial.
No, the council is trying to put an improper gloss on this. If an injunction with a penal notice had been granted by a judge, then failure to comply with it could lead to an immediate penal result. But it has been agreed that instead Mickey will give a formal undertaking to the court that he will wind his neck in. If he fails to keep that promise then the only sanction available to the council would be to list another hearing (where the injunction with penal notice would certainly then be issued).

This isn't a win/lose scenario, it's a sensible attempt to reach a tolerable compromise without the legal costs, and also to try one more time to divert a stupid but well-intentioned idiot from an(other) experience which would scar him deeply.

What matters now is what the crowd around Mickey do. He will do as they urge, so his martyrdom may only be delayed.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:

What matters now is what the crowd around Mickey do. He will do as they urge, so his martyrdom may only be delayed.
Well, if Mickey still is stupid enough to have any faith in Mark Haining Ceylon, I can see this going tits up for them both.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Colon is upto his old tricks trying to raise a fan club to attend the hearing - I think he is starting to poop himself a little

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... jqTgeJ3YqI

:Axe:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It could well be the best thing to happen to Mickey if Colon was jailed for a while. Hopefully he would engage with the council in a more positive way to have his case resolved or be taken under the wing of someone else who is advancing a similar claim and encouraged to join them rather than keep being used by Colon to further an agenda that does Mickey no help.
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

The problem is there seems to be some belief that accepting a financial settlement for their claims is the wrong thing to do, they seem to want blood, which I can imagine might be quiet hard to do given the age of the allegations, so the likelyhood of that hapenning is minimal, I'm not sure about Ms Shaw but I get the impression Ceylon being jailed would just rile up Mickey even more than he already is, feeding the 'one big conspiracy to silence us' conspiracy theory they hold so dear.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

I've always regarded Mickey as a vulnerable adult ( he wears a Chelsea shirt) who is being used by Ceylon.
Dressing him up in a giant nappy in one of the stunts was appalling, and did him no favours .
There is an ongoing investigation that should run its course, without Ceylon using the man for his own warped agenda.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Joinder wrote:I
Dressing him up in a giant nappy in one of the stunts was appalling, and did him no favours .
I haven't seen that one !

Very weird (in a sexually deviant way) - ugh!
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Colon is upto his old tricks trying to raise a fan club to attend the hearing - I think he is starting to poop himself a little

Interesting reply
now heres what ruffles me.....

after the recent years of information flooding out regarding court, persons, people, pleading, arraignments, jurisdiction...

i read that 6 people pleaded

jeeze louise

the very same people who are standing up against a system decided to sit down by agreeing that the system rules them
Pressures on for Haining.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:Colon is upto his old tricks trying to raise a fan club to attend the hearing - I think he is starting to poop himself a little

I hope so. I am quite surprised he hasn't found someone other that the silly hat six who is appearing the same day in an unrelated case. As he has done in the past. I can't remember her name but she gave a rallying call for "200" people to go along and support her at the court. Ceylon Mark Haining just happened to be appearing in court the same day :o .

He was of the belief that no one would notice how he was using the poor backward woman for his own ends.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Joinder wrote:I've always regarded Mickey as a vulnerable adult ( he wears a Chelsea shirt) who is being used by Ceylon.
There is an ongoing investigation that should run its course, without Ceylon using the man for his own warped agenda.
So did I and the nappy stunt was definitely the low point. However, I think that Mickey has begun to enjoy the attention and is now perfectly capable of mounting his own stunts without Haining's help even if they don't sink to the same depths. Even if Haining isn't around, I'd be surprised if he doesn't incur the wrath of the Council again in the near future.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:It could well be the best thing to happen to Mickey if Colon was jailed for a while. Hopefully he would engage with the council in a more positive way to have his case resolved or be taken under the wing of someone else who is advancing a similar claim and encouraged to join them rather than keep being used by Colon to further an agenda that does Mickey no help.
Excellent post, I hope others are reading that PG.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Interesting reply
now heres what ruffles me.....

after the recent years of information flooding out regarding court, persons, people, pleading, arraignments, jurisdiction...

i read that 6 people pleaded

jeeze louise

the very same people who are standing up against a system decided to sit down by agreeing that the system rules them
Typical Goofy tough man talk, in the same situation he would cave and sit down to. The word prison has been mentioned so I can't foresee many freetard antics from the rooftop six, they have also been warned about filling the public gallery with supporters, Colon would be wise to heed that warning.

We can only hope he doesn't :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: