"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, one thing about it, if they listen to him, they won't be causing problems for your mortgage industry, bailiffs, and courts over time. Just cheating on their debts and eventually getting tossed out of their rented premises.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:Ceylon .... EXPLAINS THE SYSTEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Bo-S3PnVG4
Haining: I make it up as I go along
I touch of truth there Mark? :haha:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SoLongCeylon wrote: Apart from his awful annoying voice, Colon's advice of " never get a mortgage to buy a house - I'm glad I rent" is long term economic illiteracy of the highest order.
But why does he love renting so much? I'll hazard a guess that he doesn't pay the rent, the British taxpayer does via housing benefit, that he happily hoovers up, & then calls the whole system corrupt & fraudulent.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hucknallred wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote: Apart from his awful annoying voice, Colon's advice of " never get a mortgage to buy a house - I'm glad I rent" is long term economic illiteracy of the highest order.
But why does he love renting so much? I'll hazard a guess that he doesn't pay the rent, the British taxpayer does via housing benefit, that he happily hoovers up, & then calls the whole system corrupt & fraudulent.
A friend of mine, in full time employment at age 50, is having to rent due to walking away from a failed relationship with nothing. She cannot possibly get a mortgage, has no pension due other than the state and is terrified of what's going to happen to her when she retires as she is literally is now living each month from hand to mouth and can't put aside any savings.

Then there's cretins like Ceylon who advocate renting, because like you say are getting every benefit known, what does he have to worry about in the future it's all taken care of by a system he pretends to despise !
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Does this mean that we can legitimately call him a rent boy?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If so, then REAL low rent, with a double dose of myopia.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

There's just no words

https://youtu.be/BxMiVR4GGQY
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

midjit-gems wrote:There's just no words

https://youtu.be/BxMiVR4GGQY
Surely they cannot be serious? Even those two cannot be that thick. It has to be a wind up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I'm just waiting for someone to ask if they want things to stay the same price in pounds. In their scenario, something that cost £5.00 would stay at £5.00 which would mean it would be 1,200 pence instead of 500 pence, which it currently is. This is a pair of possibly brain damaged imbeciles failing at basic maths and logic.

What they don't mention is that when the country went decimal, the value of a penny went up. 1p pre decimal day was worth less than 1p post decimal day. In fact a new 5 penny coin was worth the value of a shilling (which was 12 old penny's). So 1 new penny was worth 2.4 old pence.

Which meant that in real terms, nothing changed. People didn't lose any money or any wealth or any value. We simply changed the value of the penny and made a pound contain less of them, without actually needing to alter what a pound was.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Are they serious?
rumpelstilzchen

Ceylon has posted the video on GOOFs and assassin has come up with this little gem:
What actually happened was a great rip off as something costing 1'6d (one and six) suddenly changed to 16p in new money.

Work it out, 1' was worth 5p so 1' 6d was worth 7.5p and not 16p.
The ignorance he displays is incredible. 16np is slightly more than 3/2d. That is more than twice 1/6d. He is trying to suggest prices more than doubled overnight. He says 1 shilling is 5np. That is correct but it would also mean that 2 shillings is 10np. If 1/6d became 16np it would mean it would be cheaper to give two shillings (10np) for something that cost 1/6d. Incredible stupidity.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

I knew you'd all like it
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Ceylon has posted the video on GOOFs and assassin has come up with this little gem:
What actually happened was a great rip off as something costing 1'6d (one and six) suddenly changed to 16p in new money.

Work it out, 1' was worth 5p so 1' 6d was worth 7.5p and not 16p.
The ignorance he displays is incredible. 16np is slightly more than 3/2d. That is more than twice 1/6d. He is trying to suggest prices more than doubled overnight.
Among this crowd it makes no difference how bad the economics or law of the theory are as long as the conclusions are some combination of:

- The powers that be have cheated the people out of something.
- The crime against the people was uncovered through the guru's self-proclaimed superior knowledge of economics and law.
- The freeman/sov on the street can beat the powers that be at their own game by uttering or writing a few magic words.
- In the UK the freeman/sov gets to verbally abuse police officers who stand calmly before them at a protest or eviction.

Readers should note that in the subculture the theory requires no fact checking and no further review or consideration.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

midjit-gems wrote:I knew you'd all like it
Now here is an interesting and awfully Bona little video.
It appears to be based on an insider joke at the expense of two people
(both filmmakers) called Michael .
What is going on? first we have Guido the Magner Can man saying being a Freeman while a beautiful thing does not work! :violin: ,
now we snigger gleefully at the two Michaels!! :snicker:
we could wonder what is next? .
Anyway enjoy.........
https://youtu.be/c6_sav52OFI
:shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:Are they serious?
I think they are serious in their intentions, but knowingly dishonest.

They obviously know that decimalisation was a neutral-effect change - eg that every commodity, car or wage packet was adjusted to the same formula and nobody was better or worse off. But they also know there is an eager audience of stupid, greedy people who love fairy stories about how they've been cheated of their birthright by the paedophile politicians, the fat-cat bankers, and the international conspiracy of Joos.

(Edit - posted before I had seen arayder's magisterial reply. He hits the nail on the head)

Next video will be :
"Do you remember 4 pint milk cartons? Well now they're only 2L, which is 3.52 pints"
"Surely that's not allowed? They're stealing half a pint from every customer, every time!"
"Yes, and it will continue for as long as David Jeweron is taking orders from the NWO!"
"Then the sheeple must wake up, and send more money to us..."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Another spurt of delusion from Haining's youtube fantasy channel.

The speaker firstly explains how to serve a lien in UK and persuade a Court to recognise it as an enforceable debt (not gonna happen, it's a foisted unilateral agreement and no court will ever say otherwise). Then goes off on a crowd-pleasing riff about bailiffs walking into Merthyr Tydfil police station 6yrs ago, pushing police officers out of their way and seizing property to satisfy a lien. Utter fantasy, but the audience of greedy fools lap it up. They imagine themselves gaining this magic power of the FMOTL, and they're rapt with hope and glee. Really quite pathetic.

https://youtu.be/UdWaYT0dH5c?t=8m59s
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Oh deira, oh deira!

Looks like another falling out -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=99059

Seems that Haining said something uncomplimentary about a film that Michael O'dear had some involvement in. (maybe the great mortgage swindle one?)

According to Haining, O'dear was a bit upset and got his girlfriend to send a 'threatening text'.

Would this girlfriend be the spitter?

Anyway, Haining has invited O'dear to a duel.

Please form an orderly queue :sarcasmon:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Their problem really isn't with the Government or the Cabal so much as it is with other people.
rumpelstilzchen

Pox wrote:
Anyway, Haining has invited O'dear to a duel.
Handbags at dawn?
BHF wrote:
afateworsethandeath
First Mate
First Mate

Post by afateworsethandeath »

Would love them both to turn up to the mentioned meeting and be a fly on the way. Brave talk on a YouTube video, but my guess would be that they would both ignore each other, shit themselves whilst afterwards proclaiming victory on social media. Sounds familiar