"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by #six »

Bones wrote:Colon is a pathetic idiot

So much for all the claims that are made about GOODF, challenge them with hard facts and evidence and you get banned :haha:
Not only that but hes locked the thread. He really doesn't like answering questions does he.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

coulda swore there was a post there of him claiming he's done it repeatedly and that's proof what he says is true.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why doesn't anyone ever challenge the likes of Ceylon, Taylor, Crawford etc when they are making their speeches? No one in the audience will ever challenge them on any point. People like Hainning stand in front of the crowd spouting their lies and the audience sit there and lap it up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why doesn't anyone ever challenge the likes of Ceylon, Taylor, Crawford etc when they are making their speeches? No one in the audience will ever challenge them on any point. People like Hainning stand in front of the crowd spouting their lies and the audience sit there and lap it up.
A friend of mine lost his father recently and decided to attend a spiritualist meeting as he believes in it, he was greatly impressed by what they told him. Whereas me (and others who share my views) who thinks it's a load of abject nonsense, you'd never get us over the threshold - and therein lies your answer, the people who go to these meetings of Colon's & Crawford already believe in what these morons spout so don't have the mindset to challenge them.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

There is also the fear factor as to why no one confronts them, how many here would speak up when stood in a room full of the types of people that believe wholeheartedly in the processes that Ceylon and others spout and will quite happily abuse those that think differently.
I know most of those that attend are keyboard warriors but there will be a few that are not and are quite prepared to "have a go" at those who challenge their beliefs and opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

There was a freetard meeting near me this past Saturday. When I first saw it I considered going as I thought it just related to the problem of homelessness which is an area that interests me. However researching the other speakers revealed the true nature of the gathering.
Needless to say had I actually attended, it would have been difficult to sit there and keep quiet judging by the content that's on YouTube of the event.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I am going to lock this thread and start a new one, which I typically do at 100 pages. Once upon a time we limited threads to 100 posts, oh the good old days.
The 100 post rule was for technical reasons, at the time, threads longer than a certain point would slow the forum down and cause other gremlins that are frankly beyond my pay grade, I think Webhick's technical explanation was "it fucks things all up" or something similar. I don't know if longer threads cause any technical problems but they are kind of, well, I don't know what, one of those things that one of my idol's, Justice Potter Stewart said "I know it when I see it" about.

So anyhow, for those reasons, I ask you to continue the discussion at the new thread, here

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11141
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.