"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:Come on Ceylon post a video with your bald significant other. I need a good laugh
Been nearly a month since he actually made one, and over 3 weeks since he posted the last one.

I think having turned himself into a rather obnoxious public joke, & having brought himself to the attention of both the criminal & civil courts, he's slithered off into the long grass, searching to re-find his bottle and his dignity.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Ceylon is in stealth mode. Peter can't bothered to publicise his own meeting. Tom's case is over, bar the whimpering. It's the holiday season, so perhaps UK SovCittery will recover in a month.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

littleFred wrote:Ceylon is in stealth mode. Peter can't bothered to publicise his own meeting. Tom's case is over, bar the whimpering. It's the holiday season, so perhaps UK SovCittery will recover in a month.
These things tend to happen in fits and starts.

One person makes noise, others rally around, it branches into several activities, they fail, the majority get wise and run for the hills, it goes quiet again.

One positive aspect of this particular lunacy is that it's quite action based, so it doesn't take that long for most of the sheep to see it's a completely useless cult, and prone to almost certain failure in 99% of cases, which is why most normal people are both oblivious to it, and impervious to it (it takes a special kind of stupid to become a long termer), and why it tends to blow up, then fade, pretty quickly.

Sadly though, somewhere out there, there are more intellectually challenged losers like Haining, who will fall for it, spread the cancer to their circle of acquaintances, and start the whole sorry cycle again.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote:Come on Ceylon post a video with your bald significant other. I need a good laugh
Been nearly a month since he actually made one, and over 3 weeks since he posted the last one.

I think having turned himself into a rather obnoxious public joke, & having brought himself to the attention of both the criminal & civil courts, he's slithered off into the long grass, searching to re-find his bottle and his dignity.
Maybe they are on their Summer recess - like Parliament.

Also, Ginger Chris - nothing since the live streaming in the back of a police van.

I did notice on his vids that he appears to wear a wedding ring - maybe his good lady has put him on house arrest?

Anything from Amanda anywhere?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

In the meantime here's another prat who mentions ceylon along his very misguided journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibTGsJ8cJb4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:In the meantime here's another prat who mentions ceylon along his very misguided journey.
Oh, he's going to be interesting. I especially like the sanctimonious and superior type. This one has a bit of history, and before long should hopefully be meeting the bailiffs -

James Steel, also known as Sandy, was summonsed to the court by Cotswold District Council for non-payment of council tax on his home in Poulton near Cirencester. When proceedings begun Mr Steel set up a digital camera to record the case. This is against the Contempt of Court Act 1981 and Criminal Justice Act of 1925.

When court officials told Mr Steel to give up the camera he refused and said: “This is a public place. Under common law I am entitled to hold a camera which is my property. It might be illegal under statute law which lawyers, magistrates, judges and politicians pass but statue law must be assented to and I don’t assent to it.”

http://www.gloucestershireecho.co.uk/Po ... story.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

And the magistrates "fled". Victory! Pity it will be several months before he can celebrate this big win at the soup kitchen with Tom and Guy.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

IDIOT wrote:In the meantime here's another prat who mentions ceylon along his very misguided journey.
Ah, that prat, James 'Sandy' 'systemic cartel frauds of The UK's Public Elections' Steel:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10700
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

He says 'he doesn't recognize the court', then moans that he cannot serve papers on the court he doesn't recognize!!!1!!!!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:

then t He says 'he doesn't recognize the court', then moans that he cannot serve papers on the court he doesn't recognize!!!1!!!!
One, James "Sandy" Steel, a fruit loop up there with the best of them. He has had a long running battle over with his Local Council over his non-payment of Council Tax, based this time on his assertion that Elections are rigged, each time they want him to pay he finds a new reason not to. Given he freely admits he is refusing to pay, I am a little surprised he has not been dealt with by now.

He is another who thinks he gets to pick and choose what laws he follows, and he describes everything he does not agree with in the law as unlawful, based on the fact, he says it is. I did read somewhere a while back that he is another one that allegedly applied for Council Tax Benefit, even though he was refusing to pay the tax, so he obviously follows the mantra of if it is free i consent to be Governed again.

The beard is an on/off item BTW, confused me at first.

His website -
http://www.sandysteel.co.uk/

Examples of his ramblings -
http://globalfraudstates.proboards.com/ ... -mags-case

He set up a camera to record proceedings the last time he was summonsed, unsurprisingly the Magistrates got the hump and left the court. He then declared himself the most senior member in court and proceeded to dismiss the case against himself, declare the case closed and then left the court. It must have been quite a shock for him to discover the Magistrates un- dismissed him and issued a liability order. I think he will pay something this time round, I doubt prison would suit him.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote: He says 'he doesn't recognize the court', then moans that he cannot serve papers on the court he doesn't recognize!!!1!!!!
Yet common law recognises the court, & it's authority, so he's acting unlawfully.

That's the bit these lot always miss out, there are precedents of common law accepting statute law as part of the law of the land, therefore under the common law they claim to adhere to they must abide by statute law.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

wasn't Ceylon in court today
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

fat frank wrote:wasn't Ceylon in court today
I do believe Yiam will be updating on that matter soon.
Bones

Post by Bones »

The gillard case ? I forgot that was today :brickwall:
Pox

Post by Pox »

I have lost track. Thought it was Nov 6 -

http://www.nottinghampost.com/dock-face ... z3iUhE3v1C

What have I missed?

OOPS !
Just read - it's the injunction thing - still wondering who the other two that Gillard mentioned that are also subject to an injunction.

The Gillard broken window video now has more significance.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Pox wrote:
Broken widow. Paint poured over car, tyres slashed twice. Someone's done quite a number on him all told.

Also don't forget he got burgled on his trip to Nottingham to support Crawford in January.
Pox

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:
Pox wrote:
Broken widow. Paint poured over car, tyres slashed twice. Someone's done quite a number on him all told.

Also don't forget he got burgled on his trip to Nottingham to support Crawford in January.
I'm really not sure about all of this.
I have no reason to disbelieve Gillard but equally have no reason to believe him.
Certainly in the broken window video he seemed genuinely gutted and I don't think he was acting.
The burglary whilst at Fearn Chase is probably a coincidence.
I just have a feeling and as I said earlier, the plea for donations and the plug for his radio show on the broken window video doesn't sit well with me.
That being said, if he has been the victim of harassment by those with a grudge, he should be supported (and protected )
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

The burglary may just be a coincidence but I have my doubts.

Thing is with Mark he rushes in without thinking as the photograph at court he published on FaceBook proves.

I specualte of course but Mark may well have posted his whereabouts for the TC support day on FaceBook and the opportunist struck knowing Gillard would be away. A little like we speculate that the bailiffs arrived at Crawford's when Tom announced he was off to London.
Pox

Post by Pox »

IDIOT wrote:The burglary may just be a coincidence but I have my doubts.

Thing is with Mark he rushes in without thinking as the photograph at court he published on FaceBook proves.

I specualte of course but Mark may well have posted his whereabouts for the TC support day on FaceBook and the opportunist struck knowing Gillard would be away. A little like we speculate that the bailiffs arrived at Crawford's when Tom announced he was off to London.
Point taken re Gillard publishing his travel plans but what I meant when I said that the burglary was probably a coincidence is that the burglary and the vandalism/harassment are maybe not related (IMO).
I took it that you were linking the two.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Bones wrote:
The gillard case ? I forgot that was today :brickwall:
Haining never turned up.