Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:
IDIOT wrote:
Bones wrote:
The gillard case ? I forgot that was today :brickwall:
Haining never turned up.
Not surprised to hear Ceylon bottled it
Well the injunction still stands then and will do unless he successfully contests it next week.

They have a shelf life of 6 years I believe.
Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Pox »

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91435
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91435
nottingham police EXPECT A BILL
:haha:

What for arresting a man throwing items in the middle of the night up to people illegally occupying a rooftop?

Obviously Ceylon's selectively ignoring the grounds of reasonable suspicion in arrest procedures.

I doubt Chris would be stupid enough to waste his money with vexatious litigation against the police force. But then again he was stupid enough to get himself arrested, so who knows?

I suspect though it's just Haining hyperbole, grandstanding to his gullible, and dwindling audience.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Re: the roof top escapades the first VICTORY
Postby Goldberry » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:58 pm

This is good news.

Also, without a shadow of doubt, I can see now in my mind, the interview, that was held by the cops and ginger chris and it has zero joinder which means no 'secondary' charges! And all because he knows his shit!

Coool stuff.
Goldberry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Yeah, zero joinder, like what is the passcode on your phone? Okay officer, its....

Or maybe the police just wanted to get rid of him & Craig & being stupid they provided them with the perfect excuse. I expect Craig's case will go the same way, though I rather guess that might depend on what they find on various phones.

Ginger genuinely wasn't involved in the planning or execution of the break in, he was just too stupid to keep out of the way.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Mark really this stupid? Ginger was accused of throwing up a few items to them, that's barely worth the effort of prosecuting.

The guys on the roof however are in much deeper shit. Hell, isn't one of them still in jail? Christ almighty, you can't claim victory because Ginger walked.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jeffrey wrote:Mark really this stupid? Ginger was accused of throwing up a few items to them, that's barely worth the effort of prosecuting.

The guys on the roof however are in much deeper shit. Hell, isn't one of them still in jail? Christ almighty, you can't claim victory because Ginger walked.
Was Craig up before the beak on the same day?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pox wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Mark really this stupid? Ginger was accused of throwing up a few items to them, that's barely worth the effort of prosecuting.

Was Craig up before the beak on the same day?
As I understand things, Craig's situation is entirely different and relates to why the phones were confiscated and examined.

You have to think about the original attempt to take the property previously called Crawford Castle. It was publicly portrayed as a harmless pub crawl, which it was an attempt to take the property that was stopped by a very heavy police presence.

That attempt and of course the later temporary retaking of the property involved organisation. Something that Craig may very well have played a part in. Orgainisation that might be evidenced on certain mobile phones. I hear that is called conspiracy to commit etc etc

Craig's situation is also different as Ginger was kind enough to video and show the world, Craig throwing items up to the idiot 6

Anyway, I could be right, I could be wrong.

Sadly for Ginger, he wasn't worth anyones time - sorry ginger you are just not that important or relevant
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Don't know whether to laugh or vomit at the incredible hypocrisy of this one, considering all that's been going on with Mark Gillard. Anyways, Mark Haining posted this little video on the EFOTB facebook closed group, I've linked direct to the YouTube video so those who are not members of the closed group can see it.

If you want to save 3 or so minutes of your life, it's some bloke I've never seen talking in support of someone called Sabine and calling for everyone to forget their indifference (I think he meant differences) and come together because all the bickering and backstabbing is not doing "the cause" any good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUlg9b9VpxI

If bickering and backstabbing is harming "the cause" then I wonder what slashing tyres, pouring paint over cars and smashing windows is doing? And why the person who seems to have the greatest motivation to do that kind of thing is slime-balling in with a video calling on everyone to pull toghether? Not only could you not make it up but you'd have to be pretty sick to even try.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

IIRC Sabine is one of the women involved in the Hampstead? everyone's a satanic baby murdering paedophile farce that Ceylon latched onto.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:IIRC Sabine is one of the women involved in the Hampstead? everyone's a satanic baby murdering paedophile farce that Ceylon latched onto.
So translated his appeal is "Look I know everyone hates me at the moment, but I'm going to try and recover my standing by posting a video calling for us all to unite in support of a woman who supported abuse of children, forcing them to make absolutely disgusting and unfounded allegations about innocent people"?

Classy...

If he ever ends up doing stir I'd like to see how he explains his support for Sabine McNeill on the landings. Even amongst the criminal classes there is little tolerance for child abuse.
Last edited by NG3 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:IIRC Sabine is one of the women involved in the Hampstead? everyone's a satanic baby murdering paedophile farce that Ceylon latched onto.
Yep - Sabina McNeill, serial backer of nut-job child abuse fantasies.
http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4009633

Interestingly, she is also connected to the Vicky Haigh case (a similar but less florid "lets tell lies about daddy" custody dispute). Elizabeth Watson was hilariously sent to jail for contempt and Sabine NcNeill insinuated her self to that. (viewtopic.php?t=10607#p192147)
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Yep - Sabina McNeill, serial backer of nut-job child abuse fantasies.
http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-cou ... _1_4009633
Last Thursday, a judge found mother Ella Draper and partner Abraham Christie had subjected two children, now in care, to “relentless emotional and psychological pressure as well as significant physical abuse”.
She said: “The children’s false stories came about as the result of relentless emotional and psychological pressure as well as significant physical abuse.

“Torture is the most accurate way to describe what was done by Mr Christie in collaboration with Ms Draper. Both children were assaulted by Mr Christie by being hit with a metal spoon on multiple occasions over their head and legs, by being pushed into walls, punched, pinched and kicked. Water was poured over them as they knelt semi-clothed.”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:Don't know whether to laugh or vomit at the incredible hypocrisy of this one, considering all that's been going on with Mark Gillard. Anyways, Mark Haining posted this little video on the EFOTB facebook closed group, I've linked direct to the YouTube video so those who are not members of the closed group can see it.

If you want to save 3 or so minutes of your life, it's some bloke I've never seen talking in support of someone called Sabine and calling for everyone to forget their indifference (I think he meant differences) and come together because all the bickering and backstabbing is not doing "the cause" any good.

If bickering and backstabbing is harming "the cause" then I wonder what slashing tyres, pouring paint over cars and smashing windows is doing? And why the person who seems to have the greatest motivation to do that kind of thing is slime-balling in with a video calling on everyone to pull toghether? Not only could you not make it up but you'd have to be pretty sick to even try.
Typical of Ceylon to resurrect his supposed interest in this issue as a diversion from everything else that's been happening. As far as I know, he's not had any direct involvement in the "Hoaxed SRA Case" since he bravely went down to the church in Hampstead with Leigh "Cockroach" Ravenscroft, Tom and Sue and hurled vile abuse at an elderly woman.

Sabine McNeil is one of the supposed "McKenzie Friends" (along with Belinda McKenzie) who "helped" the mother of the children at the centre of the SRA hoax. There is a very strong suspicion that it was McNeil that caused the videos and documents outlining the allegations to be released onto the internet and once she found out that she was wanted for questioning by the police, she fled to Germany. Unfortunately for her, somebody decided to alert the authorities to the fact that she had left the country and this resulted in her UK benefits being stopped. Earlier this month, McNeil returned to the UK. She pitched up at the High Court during another hearing concerning this case, was identified and arrested. She is currently on bail. The plea from Ray Shaw for "everyone to forget their indifference" relates to the fact that the excellent work of the Hoaxted Research site has resulted in the total fragmentation and exposure of those trying to maintain these ridiculous and disgusting allegations.

Video of Sabine McNeill's rest in the High Court : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaNA39BdTc

Ham & High article on the arrest: https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... es-arrest/

Hoaxted Research articles relating to Sabine McNeill : https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/sabine/
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote: calling for everyone to forget their indifference (I think he meant differences) and come together because all the bickering and backstabbing is not doing "the cause" any good.
Ceylon has some front posting this. If they are so desperate to "come together" getting rid of Mark Haining Ceylon out of their demented circle would be an excellent start and then all start telling the truth.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:
YiamCross wrote: calling for everyone to forget their indifference (I think he meant differences) and come together because all the bickering and backstabbing is not doing "the cause" any good.
Ceylon has some front posting this. If they are so desperate to "come together" getting rid of Mark Haining Ceylon out of their demented circle would be an excellent start and then all start telling the truth.
I don't think that most of those attempting to maintain this fantasy even know who Ceylon is. No doubt this story appealed to his obsession with paedophilia and the opportunity to expand his profile but he hasn't had much involvement. Ceylon has many awful qualities and is obviously prepared to adopt any cause for his own purposes but a lot of those who have been active in case are certifiably insane.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Don't know whether to laugh or vomit at the incredible hypocrisy of this one, considering all that's been going on with Mark Gillard. Anyways, Mark Haining posted this little video on the EFOTB facebook closed group, I've linked direct to the YouTube video so those who are not members of the closed group can see it.

Typical of Ceylon to resurrect his supposed interest in this issue as a diversion from everything else that's been happening. As far as I know, he's not had any direct involvement in the "Hoaxed SRA Case" since he bravely went down to the church in Hampstead with Leigh "Cockroach" Ravenscroft, Tom and Sue and hurled vile abuse at an elderly woman.

Sabine McNeil is one of the supposed "McKenzie Friends" (along with Belinda McKenzie) who "helped" the mother of the children at the centre of the SRA hoax. There is a very strong suspicion that it was McNeil that caused the videos and documents outlining the allegations to be released onto the internet and once she found out that she was wanted for questioning by the police, she fled to Germany. Unfortunately for her, somebody decided to alert the authorities to the fact that she had left the country and this resulted in her UK benefits being stopped. Earlier this month, McNeil returned to the UK. She pitched up at the High Court during another hearing concerning this case, was identified and arrested. She is currently on bail. The plea from Ray Shaw for "everyone to forget their indifference" relates to the fact that the excellent work of the Hoaxted Research site has resulted in the total fragmentation and exposure of those trying to maintain these ridiculous and disgusting allegations.

Video of Sabine McNeill's rest in the High Court : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRaNA39BdTc

Ham & High article on the arrest: https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... es-arrest/

Hoaxted Research articles relating to Sabine McNeill : https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/sabine/
Excellent research there Mr. Wisdom
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

There are some great characters in that Sabine arrest video. One guy has got slogans written on his back..."The revolution has begun".....but my favourite is..."Your birth certificate is a contract that leads to a pond"
I've had to look to several times but I'm pretty sure that's what it says, but does anyone know what it means ??
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

hardcopy wrote:There are some great characters in that Sabine arrest video. One guy has got slogans written on his back..."The revolution has begun".....but my favourite is..."Your birth certificate is a contract that leads to a pond"
I've had to look to several times but I'm pretty sure that's what it says, but does anyone know what it means ??
...oh, it leads to a "bond".... I prefer my first impression.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Yes it says 'bond'. At first I thought it said pond.

The top part of the logo says 'began'. It should read 'begun.' There's quite a bit more underneath the typos going on about '...love being the only truth'

Wouldn't want them doing a tattoo for me that's for shore. See what I did there?