"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Yes it says 'bond'. At first I thought it said pond.

The top part of the logo says 'began'. It should read 'begun.' There's quite a bit more underneath the typos going on about '...love being the only truth'

Wouldn't want them doing a tattoo for me that's for shore. See what I did there?
I did see what you did there !..
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hardcopy wrote:Excellent research there Mr. Wisdom
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10655
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Pox wrote:BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91435
That thread has turned into a game of Chinese whispers. From starting out as a simple case of charges being dropped Robswift has turned it into:
Not sure either handle but it seems ginger chris has stuck it to the system and scored a win somehow, fricking awesome however he did whatever brilliant news :D
It is now all due to Ginger's brilliance.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: That thread has turned into a game of Chinese whispers. From starting out as a simple case of charges being dropped Robswift has turned it into:
Not sure either handle but it seems ginger chris has stuck it to the system and scored a win somehow, fricking awesome however he did whatever brilliant news :D
It is now all due to Ginger's brilliance.
Because being arrested, spending time in a cell, losing property (phone etc) for a period of time, as well as internet access (allegedly), and being subject to restrictive bail conditions is sticking it to the man.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I agree.

Best win is not to get locked up in the first place.

And as for Ceylon's rejoicing that the plod will be getting a big BILL (BOOM!!!!1!!!!) the irony is that the one coming his way after his inevitable trial and conviction will more than offset it, not that I think the ginger one will see a penny piece.

I howled at the Sabine video. At the beginning you can hear a voice off camera saying something to the effect that "yeah, like, let's all turn on our cameraphones!"

I thought, it can't be....but it is....he's back! Vegetable rights and peace!

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:I howled at the Sabine video.
I was disappointed. The promise was "dragged out screaming" but all we saw was her blathering at some very patient cops. Whoever was recording it didn't upload the good bits.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka_T1hRrt4s
This content is not available on this country domain due to a defamation complaint.

Sorry about that.
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6154230?hl=en
Defamation

Defamation laws vary from country to country but usually concern content that damages the reputation of another person or business. Although the definition of defamation varies around the world, in general, defamation is any untrue statement that is harmful to someone's reputation or causes someone to be shunned or avoided.

We take into account local legal considerations in our defamation blocking process, and in some cases, we require a court order. For us to be able to process a defamation blocking request, the claim needs to be specific and strongly supported. For example, it needs to explain why you believe the statements are untrue and how it damages your reputation.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Do we have any idea which video it is that's no longer available? I can't tell because the video is no longer available.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:Do we have any idea which video it is that's no longer available? I can't tell because the video is no longer available.
It's a Mickey Summers/Nottingham council one.

I'm waiting for further details.

Got no clue on dates
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I imagine the defamation issues are real and legal and likely to bite him then. I feel a certain amount of pity for the guy but I don't see how he thinks the tactics he's employing are going to help him find some kind of remedy or closure.

I wonder how he's doing now his guru team are otherwise occupied with court cases, community service etc etc. The sad thing is he's just being used and abused again but this time in a slightly different, if no less humiliating and hurtful, way.
Pox

Post by Pox »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91514

At 30 seconds the word pedophile was shouted (from the rooftop) by Haining - WTF does that have to do with the situation at Fearn Chase?

He can't help himself can he? Like a broken record.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pox wrote:He can't help himself can he? Like a broken record.
400 years ago he would have been first in the line of morons shout "Thou be-est a witch!!" at the village midwife's door.

These morons aren't new... Only the vocabulary has changed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pox wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=91514

At 30 seconds the word pedophile was shouted (from the rooftop) by Haining - WTF does that have to do with the situation at Fearn Chase?

He can't help himself can he? Like a broken record.
His hearing will be funny. He can't claim he didn't do it as he has posted a video of himself on the roof. :haha:

Should be over in 5 minutes
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I see Haining is still well able to take credit for the efforts of others, no matter how stupid the others are or how their efforts simply stave off the evil day whilst racking up more costs.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... 10#p414310

Another bailiff stuffed, surely they won't come back with locksmiths and police? Or is this just another figment of Jimmyw's perverse imagination. Like he owns his own house. And Tom Crawford won. Right.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

not been paying C TAX for a couple of years has saved all the money in a seperate account. all cushdee.
Bravo.
Pox

Post by Pox »

It's the injunction case tomorrow, deferred from when he said he hadn't received the paperwork.
Wonder if he will have another excuse (sickness note maybe?)
Or is he ironing his shirt and washing his hair?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Pox wrote:It's the injunction case tomorrow, deferred from when he said he hadn't received the paperwork.

My bet is he won't bother to turn up as he thinks he is untouchable. I sense ( and I have no proof etc ) that he actually owns very little and therefore has little to lose. One thing he can lose though is his liberty and hopefully this song may remind him of what may lead to HMP sometime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puM1k-S86nE
Pox

Post by Pox »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Pox wrote:It's the injunction case tomorrow, deferred from when he said he hadn't received the paperwork.

My bet is he won't bother to turn up as he thinks he is untouchable. I sense ( and I have no proof etc ) that he actually owns very little and therefore has little to lose. One thing he can lose though is his liberty and hopefully this song may remind him of what may lead to HMP sometime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puM1k-S86nE
He won't lose his liberty for the injunction. If he doesn't turn up, the injunction will stand as he won't be there to argue against it.

the injunction probably won't have powers of arrest attached to it (usually these are there when there is a threat of violence and I understand that this injunction is about libel?).

If he does break the terms of the injunction Gillard will probably have to go back to court to ask that the defendant be arrested for breach.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

SoLongCeylon wrote:

My bet is he won't bother to turn up as he thinks he is untouchable. I sense ( and I have no proof etc ) that he actually owns very little and therefore has little to lose.
Does he not own a house? I think you may find that he does.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Bungle wrote:Does he not own a house? I think you may find that he does.
The address he gave in court is a street of houses and flats IIRC. Of course Ceylon owning a house would fit right in with his hypocrisy and two faced-ness, especially if it were purchased with a mortgage.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self