Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fxL6_QtUqI

How long until he gets banned :shrug:

Era, is right if you watch the video Ceylon says that if he didn't have a camera with him, he thinks the decision would have gone the other way, so nothing to do with Bali Mann and his mini dictionary. But we already know, Ceylon promotes the gurus that charge for their services. Did someone say commission or back hander.

Making money off people in debt Ceylon, you should be ashamed of yourself :naughty:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:He describes it as a "GOODF trial". I don't know if that is significant but to be honest I would be surprised if it is D&D. I also note that Bali says that the judge accepted "that we are of a different belief system". It's a pure guess but I wonder if it stems from the video he did Nottingham Town Centre one night when he clashed (verbally at least) with several police.Unfortunately that video is lost to posterity since his SriLankerC channel was taken down by YouTube. If it wasn't that then I am willing to bet it'll be some other occasion when his mouth got him into trouble.
Was that the video where some half cut bloater educated pig tail & firmly put him in his place? I remember it quite clearly where Haining & some female companion went on a mission to rile up the public as well as the police. Then again, most videos he posts could lead to imminent arrest as he's that far gone
Bones

Post by Bones »

I am guessing that after half a shandy (after all Mark strikes me as a light weight), he started shouting out and calling everyone a peodphile, just like he had tourettes or something.
Last edited by Bones on Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

He has just posted a copy of the charge sheet, seems it relates to a charge of D & D going back to April 2015

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92095
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... fxL6_QtUqI

The response by kyejwe2347 is amusing - and won't last very long, I am sure

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 60&t=92105
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Well I am surprised.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Good to see Mark stood his ground and didn't give his name :snicker: :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Good to see Mark stood his ground and didn't give his name :snicker: :snicker:
Note his name is not in ALL CAPS!!!!1!!!!
They went after the wrong entity. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:Image

I am guessing that after half a shandy (after all Mark strikes me as a light weight), he started shouting out and calling everyone a peodphile, just like he had tourettes or something.
Hardly conclusive this is Haining. :shrug:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ceylon has posted:
i can guarantee if i had not videoed the cops hitting me i would have lost
Is he admitting he was drunk?
and the paperwork bali did was top draw
Sure it was. Sure it was. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Please Mark, we know you read this forum, please post the video of the Police Officer hitting you - it will be like all my Christmas's coming at once.

Anyway, we can find out who that Police Officer was and nominate him or even her for a public service award ?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pox wrote:

"The topic you requested no longer exists".... Surprise surprise
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Ceylon has posted:
i can guarantee if i had not videoed the cops hitting me i would have lost
Is he admitting he was drunk?
Is he admitting what happened in court? If the result was a "discharge" that can only be an "absolute discharge" or a "conditional discharge". If he wasn't guilty you would say that. If the charge was dropped or dismissed you would use the word "dropped" or "dismissed". At the moment it looks likely Mark Haining has a "conditional discharge" (absolute discharges are a rarer creature), which is hardly something to shout about. Unless, of course, you are stupid or looking for publicity or both.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

hardcopy wrote:
Pox wrote:

"The topic you requested no longer exists".... Surprise surprise
The response was basically saying - be careful, you are not playing the party line, The forum deletes/blocks any stories from losers so as to encourage more losers into the rabbit hole.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:If the result was a "discharge" that can only be an "absolute discharge" or a "conditional discharge".
It all seems strange to me. As you rightly say a discharge is a sentence and as such can only be handed down after a guilty verdict.

Maybe he misspoke, but he certainly appears to be claiming being found guilty of being drunk and disorderly as some form of success.

Eta. for those unfamiliar a conditional discharge is the standard sentence for being drunk and disorderly, except most of those picked up for it don't end up in court, released instead when they've sobered up, quite often with a caution.
Last edited by NG3 on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:It all seems strange to me. As you rightly say a discharge is a sentence and as such can only be handed down after a guilty verdict.
And a conditional discharge means nothing further will be done unless the person involved is convicted of a further offence within the time period of the discharge. :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:Eta. for those unfamiliar a conditional discharge is the standard sentence for being drunk and disorderly, except most of those picked up for it don't end up in court, released instead when they've sobered up, quite often with a caution.
Pure speculation here but if you've already had a Police caution within a period of time (12 months?) you can't be given another one, can you?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:....
Eta. for those unfamiliar a conditional discharge is the standard sentence for being drunk and disorderly, except most of those picked up for it don't end up in court, released instead when they've sobered up, quite often with a caution.
It takes a big mouth on a stupid person to get arrested for something as petty as D&D in the first place but to force it to court takes a special kind of stupid. Of course we know the pony tailed one has that gift.

I'm sure he's telling the truth about showing the police up as liars with his skillfully shot video footage. I imagine the magistrates were implying that they don't believe in clould cuckoo land as I imagine Haining was demonstrating he did. Can't wait until the 6th November.

PS Eta?? Estimated time of arrival last time I looked in my Black's Dictionary of Acronyms.
ArthurWankspittle

eta - edited to add probably
YiamCross wrote:It takes a big mouth on a stupid person to get arrested for something as petty as D&D in the first place but to force it to court takes a special kind of stupid. Of course we know the pony tailed one has that gift.
Agreed - if you head home or get a taxi home, keep your mouth shut and don't start anything, you will almost certainly be left by the Police to do just that. I suspect they don't need the paperwork and hassle.
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
NG3 wrote:It all seems strange to me. As you rightly say a discharge is a sentence and as such can only be handed down after a guilty verdict.
And a conditional discharge means nothing further will be done unless the person involved is convicted of a further offence within the time period of the discharge. :thinking:
Looking forward to November even more now :snicker: