Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by wanglepin »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
wanglepin wrote:Taylor has become a bum. He's scrounging a lot of late now.
Inky Taylor has his hooks into Mickey Summers now.
Does Mickey Summers have any money though?
I have been thinking about that for some months now. I believe it is a case that the likes of the parasite Mark Haining Ceylon is thinking along the lines of a 'big payday' for Summers if he ever gets his allegations about being raped into a courtroom. Just my thoughts though, nothing more.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would agree that the Guru's might be thinking that Mickey could be in line for compensation, if, his allegations are proven and that they might be able to convince Mickey to provide them with a success fee for their 'help'.

However by involving them, Mickey is doing a lot to undermine his own chances of any compensation. All he is doing and all he will achieve is to build a bigger barrier between him and the council and this will serve to defeat his end. He isn't being helped by having Ceylon who's love of Paedophiles is akin to Don Quixote's aversion to windmills, which is leading Mickey to think that such things are still taking place with all council staff being aware, complicit and involved.

As for the 'assault' which now has become an attempt to murder the life of Mickey Summers, this is frankly preposterous. From what we are told, the council sent someone to deliver a letter to Mickey personally. Mickey took offence and it seems to be inferred that their was a physical confrontation. We do not know the extent of this or who did what to whom. It is not expanded on in the video, nor is the content of the letter that was delivered to Mickey. In the physical confrontation it would seem that Mickey came off worse than the council's agent. It also would seem that the stress of the situation impacted his health to place him in hospital. That the situation would deteriorate and aggravate Mickey's health condition was not, in my opinion, reasonably foreseeable.

It is pathetic to say this was a murder, when the man was not even dead, and further inane to claim it as being an attempt at such an outcome. I think Ceylon is starting to fall further off the deep end and this means his November court appearance should be most interesting to watch.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: However by involving them, Mickey is doing a lot to undermine his own chances of any compensation. All he is doing and all he will achieve is to build a bigger barrier between him and the council and this will serve to defeat his end.
I think his chance of any justice is probably destroyed by now.

Any barrister could easily present evidence of the legal attempts, by the council, to control Mickeys Ceylon encouraged stunts, and Haining's profiting from them in YouTube videos and you have reasonable doubt, due to his lack of credibility, and the profiteering from the incident.

There is possibly a paedophile, or two, out there sleeping a little better knowing Haining is on the case, and Haining is laughing because he'll earn a little beer money from the videos, making the only loser Mickey, and those seeking real justice, rather than 2 minutes of "fame" on YouTube.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote: I think the claim that a man delivering a letter to someone's door somehow makes the CEO of Nottingham council culpable for attempted murder is not only patently ridiculous, and insulting to all involved, he's also insulting the average man's intelligence if he expects most people to look at that and not see Haining as a twisted individual.
Lucky for Haining his audience is far from average and lacks the modicum of intelligence required to exist at even a basic level in society. All those in Goofy who have the intellect to see him for what he is seem to be over here on Quatloos now, certainly they're rarely on Goofy because when they tried to expose his twisted nature they were booted from that place of madness.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:My favourite post of the day

Haining must have liked it too!

So much that it appears to have been deleted!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Is it me or is Micky Summers retarded? If his allegations are true (hence paedophilia detective Colon's presence) then he has my utmost sympathy, but i can't help but think Colon is extracting the urine from this case for his own agenda.

That stunt they pulled outside a Councillor's house was shameful & why has it taken so long for dippy Micky to present his case? I don't suppose that has nothing to do with Colon's interest? .....surely not. :violin:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Is it me or is Micky Summers retarded?
I believe I've read he has learning difficulties.
Losleones wrote: If his allegations are true (hence paedophilia detective Colon's presence) then he has my utmost sympathy, but i can't help but think Colon is extracting the urine from this case for his own agenda.

That stunt they pulled outside a Councillor's house was shameful & why has it taken so long for dippy Micky to present his case? I don't suppose that has nothing to do with Colon's interest? .....surely not. :violin:
That's the Haining effect. True allegations, or not, Ceylon has helped cast major doubts and credibility concerns, making any chance of any real resolution almost certainly impossible.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Total speculation: Mark Haining has it in for Nottingham Council because his minibus firm lost a contract with them? This would be around 2007/2008 when legislation came into force about seatbelts in coaches and minibuses. Ceylon being Ceylon screwed up getting his minibuses up to scratch for some reason (money, local coachfitters don't like dealing with him, he thinks the rules shouldn't apply, etc. etc.) and Nottingham Council cancel or don't renew their contract.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:As for the 'assault' which now has become an attempt to murder the life of Mickey Summers, this is frankly preposterous.
Grandiose hyperbole is mormal practice for this lot - evicting the Crawfrauds was being described as genocide, for example.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Haining is getting bored with no sucker to bleed dry so he's posted a video on his favourite topic;
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... f7WQFp4WK0
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Total speculation: Mark Haining has it in for Nottingham Council because his minibus firm lost a contract with them? This would be around 2007/2008 when legislation came into force about seatbelts in coaches and minibuses.
Could be. Could be a lot of things, for example the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006 created the Independent Safeguarding Authority in 2007, which included vetting minibus drivers who had contact with children or vulnerable adults.

I'm sure plenty of laws changed, or were introduced, around that time.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Losleones wrote:Haining is getting bored with no sucker to bleed dry so he's posted a video on his favourite topic;

The man's obsessed! This is a concerning trait. Why when there is a lack of news would anyone think about Peadophiles?

Why?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Losleones wrote:Haining is getting bored with no sucker to bleed dry so he's posted a video on his favourite topic;

The man's obsessed! This is a concerning trait. Why when there is a lack of news would anyone think about Peadophiles?

Why?
We may never know the reason for his obsession with this subject.I put it down to the fact if they're not a corrupt Zionist organisation, or whatever else the freetards spout in order to discredit, then they are obviously paedophiles. It gives them something to talk about- nothing else to fill the void in their sad world.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

So about the world ending today, as predicted by Goofy's (or "earlier", to quote Haining), any news on that?

Did the world end?
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:So about the world ending today, as predicted by Goofy's (or "earlier", to quote Haining), any news on that?

Did the world end?
Not noticed anything so far :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
NG3 wrote:So about the world ending today, as predicted by Goofy's (or "earlier", to quote Haining), any news on that?

Did the world end?
We are already into the next day, still dark but I think we will be ok. :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
Pox wrote:

Did the world end?
We are already into the next day, still dark but I think we will be ok. :)
So TPTB deliberately changed the date of the worlds end to undermine goodf?

They must really feel threatened by the low IQ residents of that forum if it caused them to postpone the apocalypse!

Another win for Ceylon?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:So TPTB deliberately changed the date of the worlds end to undermine goodf?

They must really feel threatened by the low IQ residents of that forum if it caused them to postpone the apocalypse!

Another win for Ceylon?
No, it's my patent, undetectable in everyday use, end of the world stopping, book of tokens. Only £25 plus an ongoing maintenance fee of £10 per month. Guaranteed to keep the world going, just paypal me at illfallforanything@paypal.com.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

With friends like Haining, who needs enemies?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 73&t=92267
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:With friends like Haining, who needs enemies?

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 73&t=92267
Looking forward to another SUCCESS BOOM!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!