"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by longdog »

wanglepin wrote:No, this is just one of them " an arrest is imminent" videos that Haining posts when is feeling unnoticed and forgotten. There is a goose fair on though, so Haining can say it was a great turn out they had at the pedophile protest where in reality only two turned up....Micky Summers and Mark Haining ceylon..
I was sexually molested by a goose when I was 17... Well... It bit me in the bollocks which is similar :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD6a0OfE2kY

A funny video from Colon. He has tricked the policeman into admitting that the document in his hand is not a court order !!!!!1!!! However, the police officer goes onto say that the document does not purport to be a court order.

In reality all the policeman has said is that the document is not what you say it is colon you muppet

As for yeah yeah... I say that everytime I hear your latest crazy claim. I roll my eyes and say yeah yeah - as in was this idiot dropped on the head as a baby

The full interview will be coming soon - everything is always coming soon with Mark and sadly never does. You have to feel sorry for his wife if he has one. :whistle:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD6a0OfE2kY

A funny video from Colon. He has tricked the policeman into admitting that the document in his hand is not a court order !!!!!1!!! However, the police officer goes onto say that the document does not purport to be a court order.

In reality all the policeman has said is that the document is not what you say it is colon you muppet

As for yeah yeah... I say that everytime I hear your latest crazy claim. I roll my eyes and say yeah yeah - as in was this idiot dropped on the head as a baby

The full interview will be coming soon - everything is always coming soon with Mark and sadly never does. You have to feel sorry for his wife if he has one. :whistle:
Presumably Ceylon coming soon would be beneficial in the course of any matrimonial relations he might have with the missus.

Having watched the video I have to wonder why it is so heavily edited, in fact it is edited such that the context behind the statement is completely gone. It's not even clever editing, because it was done so blatantly. I also note that Mickey Summers seems to have taken over from KingAdbullah as Ceylon's new chubby bald mate.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Bones wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD6a0OfE2kY

This is just another one of his old videos which presumably disappeared with his main SriLankerC channel was taken down. I can't remember if there was a follow up video but it hardly matters since as has been said the video doesn't show what Colon says it shows (for a change).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NG3

Post by NG3 »

That's another repeat that used to be on his deleted channel.
Bones

Post by Bones »

That's a shame, I was looking forward to Mark being true to his word and a follow up coming soon. :beatinghorse:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:Now that ol Tom is on the scrapheap & no videos of himself with significant baldy other half surfacing, he's planned what appears to be a protest this Saturday in Nottingham. Yes, you've guessed it, Paedophilia. There's an event in the City apparently which no doubt Haining , megaphone Micky & idiots in hoodies & masks will jeopardise.
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gqkzdR4WrU
It'll not last long if he can't behave himself. With Goose fair on and with Forest at home to Hull in the football it will be one of the busiest policing days of the year, and Mansfield Rd will be having one of it's busiest days, with the police under extreme pressure to keep traffic flowing.

There will be none of the usual 30 officers standing around doing nothing while Haining shouts crap at them, on Saturday.

I will be going to watch.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

For those missing Ceylon's soppy mate, did nobody notice one of the old videos that he posted recently? It took a little while for the penny to drop with me ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5GA-ePNEmY

All we need now is for Ceylon to repost the two videos he made a few years ago of him comparing the before and after effects of a "Grecian 2000" type product. I seem to remember that he was quite pleased with the results but obviously gave it up when he realised it was made by "Big Pharma".
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

NG3 wrote:
It'll not last long if he can't behave himself. With Goose fair on and with Forest at home to Hull in the football it will be one of the busiest policing days of the year, and Mansfield Rd will be having one of it's busiest days, with the police under extreme pressure to keep traffic flowing.

There will be none of the usual 30 officers standing around doing nothing while Haining shouts crap at them, on Saturday.

I will be going to watch.
My niece is getting married this weekend, at a date and time that clashes with this event. She made sure to schedule the wedding for 3pm on Saturday, just to piss off all the City fans in her other half's family, but her foresight means that I will be spending the day with family and friends at a joy-filled celebration of love and happiness, eating a delicious meal and enjoying a free bar and (probably) a bit of disco dancing later. I will probably feature as The Drunk Uncle Dancing At A Wedding in the resultant YouTube videos. How I would instead love to be standing in a field surrounded by pick-pockets, chavs and pikeys, listening to the pearls of wisdom, self-restraint and reason falling from the mouth of Ceylon.
:sarcasmon:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

mufc1959 wrote:How I would instead love to be standing in a field surrounded by pick-pockets, chavs and pikeys, listening to the pearls of wisdom, self-restraint and reason falling from the mouth of Ceylon.
It's fallen rather nicely for me, given that I had already planned to visit a friend that day, who just happens to live on Mansfield Rd.

All I have to do is look out the window about midday.

If it's 4 or 5 people I get to laugh at how puny Haining's support is, if it's bigger than that I might go out and watch any arrests.

With hundreds of families, and little children around, if there's any sort of scene I'd imagine they'll act quite quickly.

Given the nature of the charges Ceylon is on bail for it could be interesting.

If he doesn't act up he'll look like a coward. If he does act up he may well get remanded in custody.
guilty

Post by guilty »

NG3 wrote:Given the nature of the charges Ceylon is on bail for it could be interesting.

If he doesn't act up he'll look like a coward. If he does act up he may well get remanded in custody.
Didn't he also have a 'cease and desist' (injunction) against shouting PAEDOPHILE at any passing Notts Council officer? Or was that just Megaphone Mickey?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:

All I have to do is look out the window about midday.

If it's 4 or 5 people I get to laugh at how puny Haining's support is, if it's bigger than that I might go out and watch any arrests.

With hundreds of families, and little children around, if there's any sort of scene I'd imagine they'll act quite quickly.

Given the nature of the charges Ceylon is on bail for it could be interesting.

I think you should shove a camera in his face (or somewhere).
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:
NG3 wrote:Given the nature of the charges Ceylon is on bail for it could be interesting.

Didn't he also have a 'cease and desist' (injunction) against shouting PAEDOPHILE at any passing Notts Council officer? Or was that just Megaphone Mickey?
I think it's just Mickey, but no doubt he'll be there, meaning they'll have 2 people there who are already in trouble for antisocial behaviour, making it even easier for them to act.

This won't go down anything like Fearn Chase.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just in from Bradley Knight

Love it - Mark Haining aka colon aka seylon aka ceylon has mentioned me as a party to a claim which he has made in the High Court. The documents i have seen are nonsense claiming all sorts of crap, talk about people in glass houses. It will take all of five minutes of his own audio to discredit that clown with his own crap. Its ironic that this prize prat states all judges are corrupt, yet he is seeking relief. What a tosser. The guy is off his rocker.....
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Just in from Bradley Knight

Love it - Mark Haining aka colon aka seylon aka ceylon has mentioned me as a party to a claim which he has made in the High Court. The documents i have seen are nonsense claiming all sorts of crap, talk about people in glass houses. It will take all of five minutes of his own audio to discredit that clown with his own crap. Its ironic that this prize prat states all judges are corrupt, yet he is seeking relief. What a tosser. The guy is off his rocker.....
Where have you got this from?

Love it when it all hits the fan :haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pox wrote: Where have you got this from?

From Bradley'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

He is going to send me a copy of it later lol
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:
Pox wrote: Where have you got this from?

From Bradley'S FACEBOOK PAGE.

He is going to send me a copy of it later lol
Maybe you will share :shrug:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yeah, Lessie, share the wealth. Post on Ceylon's page that you could not have gotten under his skin so thoroughly without the advice and research of your close confident, Bones.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Actually it is Ceylon taking Gillard to court for injunctive relief from harassment and threatening behaviour
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Actually it is Ceylon taking Gillard to court for injunctive relief from harassment and threatening behaviour
:haha: That has got to be the case of the year (whichever year it eventually gets heard in). First thing that will happen is that the venue will move. What is Haining's complaint? Gillard taking the piss out of him for shouting paedophile at anyone he doesn't like?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self