"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:Actually it is Ceylon taking Gillard to court for injunctive relief from harassment and threatening behaviour
And, from your previous post, is he taking Bradley Knight to court also? Or you?

I'm very confused now :?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Actually it is Ceylon taking Gillard to court for injunctive relief from harassment and threatening behaviour
That's a useful development. They can expend their time and resources fighting each other, instead of causing problems for the rest of the community. Fingers crossed for a long, expensive case which drains them both.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:How I would instead love to be standing in a field surrounded by pick-pockets, chavs and pikeys, listening to the pearls of wisdom, self-restraint and reason falling from the mouth of Ceylon.
It's fallen rather nicely for me, given that I had already planned to visit a friend that day, who just happens to live on Mansfield Rd.

All I have to do is look out the window about midday.

If it's 4 or 5 people I get to laugh at how puny Haining's support is, if it's bigger than that I might go out and watch any arrests.

With hundreds of families, and little children around, if there's any sort of scene I'd imagine they'll act quite quickly.

Given the nature of the charges Ceylon is on bail for it could be interesting.

If he doesn't act up he'll look like a coward. If he does act up he may well get remanded in custody.
Of the 120+ on FB saying they would be attending, at 12:05 there was 12, with Tom scurrying up Mansfield Rd to make it 13 (it seems, as with paying his debts, Tom is always late).

Haining wasn't there, but I guess he might have been waiting for safety in numbers before showing his face (coward to the end).

& ironically, on the diagonal opposite corner to the "protest" was a known paedophile (mentioned because of the nature of the event and their obsession with the subject), who was feverishly texting someone about something.

I watched for about 15 minutes, then came home to get ready for my next stop, the City ground, which should be vastly more entertaining than this lot, who appeared to be doing their best statue impressions.

There was no police in attendance, yet the small gathering look terrified of something.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote: I watched for about 15 minutes, then came home to get ready for my next stop, the City ground, which should be vastly more entertaining than this lot, who appeared to be doing their best statue impressions.
Not sure that what happens at the City ground can honestly be described as entertainment...
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bones

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Looks to be about 25 to 30 people in the video. Personally I've no problem with people keeping up the pressure for the investigation of historic child abuse even if some of the rhetoric and methodology is a bit suspect and attracts some dopey hangers on.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not sure Colon is there, could not hear him.

In the latest clip, they "storm" the Police station. When they say storm, what they mean is stand outside and shout. Very similar to when they invaded and took the roundabout outside the Nottingham Post before.

I like when he says there is a line of police officers and then realises that it is just one and that it isn't even a real policeman but that idiot with the pigs head (hope david cameron turns up) :snicker:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:watch and enjoy

http://bambuser.com/v/5829408
The guy from the opposite corner (mentioned above) is part of the protest in later videos (blue top).

That's a bit awkward...
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Not surprised to see "Cockroach" Ravenscroft there but did I see Inky Taylor in the latest video too?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bones wrote:Not sure Colon is there, but that idiot with the pigs head (hope david cameron turns up) :snicker:
Well the weather is "bacon" hot for the time of year.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This video is ridiculous. A handful of halfwits decide to hand back a police radio dropped near their protest. Police staff flee the armoured glass reception area and hide in the back while the pig/cop guy and Mickey Summers strut around vaingloriously. Pathetic, all of them. http://bambuser.com/v/5829866
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pox wrote:
And, from your previous post, is he taking Bradley Knight to court also? Or you?

I'm very confused now :?
Just Gillard lol
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:This video is ridiculous. A handful of halfwits decide to hand back a police radio dropped near their protest. Police staff flee the armoured glass reception area and hide in the back while the pig/cop guy and Mickey Summers strut around vaingloriously. Pathetic, all of them. http://bambuser.com/v/5829866
The part for me is that there are people there possibly to report real crimes and they are leaving the Police Station without reporting the crime because these idiots come in shouting and jumping around and they feel intimidated.

Except for proving that they are complete and utter fools and idiots, I don't understand what else they were trying to proof. Obviously they spend to much of their time watching Jeremy Kyle - Now there is an idea, why don't Mickey and Colon go on the Jeremy Kyle show :haha:
Last edited by Bones on Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Does anyone know if the freetard talisman Haining showed his face at the event he promoted or was his lieutenant Mickey the main buffoon at this circus?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Looks to be about 25 to 30 people in the video.
As reported it was 13 at 12:05, obviously a handful more turned up after, or tagged along, because there's about 25 to 30 in the videos.

Somehow the Nottingham Post thought it was 130

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Child-sex ... story.html

Have they been fed disinformation by someone, like after Tom's victory?

The first 2 comments question the figures too
Losleones wrote:Does anyone know if the freetard talisman Haining showed his face at the event he promoted or was his lieutenant Mickey the main buffoon at this circus?
He wasn't there when I left and I've not seen him in any videos, so if he did turn up later he was quiet
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is all I can say is - roll on the 6th November - Where I hope we will see Ceylon in 'action'.
I will hopefully have ring side seat.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Losleones wrote:Does anyone know if the freetard talisman Haining showed his face at the event he promoted or was his lieutenant Mickey the main buffoon at this circus?
Looks like he wasn't , probably too busy washing his hair.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pox wrote:
Looks like he wasn't , probably too busy washing his hair.
Having just endured the rugby, Colon wasn't the only one who didn't show up today. Ah well.....got a nice bottle of Merlot to quaff :whistle:
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Just for info, the ponytail was at the Storming of the police station, video on Steve spys channel.
Very crackpot, but entertaining.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:This video is ridiculous. A handful of halfwits decide to hand back a police radio dropped near their protest. Police staff flee the armoured glass reception area and hide in the back while the pig/cop guy and Mickey Summers strut around vaingloriously. Pathetic, all of them. http://bambuser.com/v/5829866
The part for me is that there are people there possibly to report real crimes and they are leaving the Police Station without reporting the crime because these idiots come in shouting and jumping around and they feel intimidated.
I agree. But the other visitors only felt unsafe because the Police staff abandoned the reception and hid in the back office. It was a pathetic display of cowardice, especially as they left members of the public exposed to the situation.